2 Monitor up with Laptop - right monitor cutoff

Discus and support 2 Monitor up with Laptop - right monitor cutoff in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new set-up with my laptop and 2 monitors/screens. I have managed to get everything working although the right monito is cut-off where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mahagen, May 29, 2018.

1. mahagen Win User

Hi,

I have a new set-up with my laptop and 2 monitors/screens. I have managed to get everything working although the right monito is cut-off where I can only see half the taskbar. The view on my laptop is fine, although I keep it closed and just use the two monitors. Both monitors have matching settings and are identical and brand new out of the box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

mahagen, May 29, 2018
  2. Prabhavathi Patil Win User

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 29, 2018
  3. kaylieantoinette Win User
    second monitor on windows 10 laptop will not stay on

Display car driver is not listed in programs. (Step 2)

The drive was successfully updated (Step 1): NO JOY. The monitor still will not remain ON.

kaylieantoinette, May 29, 2018
Thema:

1. 2 Monitor up with Laptop - right monitor cutoff - Similar Threads - Monitor Laptop right

2. black screen on right side of opening page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    black screen on right side of opening page: We need to fix your Microsoft account(most likely your password has changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experience settings.9.09a...
  3. How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?: I am returning an Acer laptop which I replaced with a new laptop. Before returning the defective laptop, I want to delete my MS account, etc. I have deleted all files but it still shows my administrator name which is my MS email name and email. How do I remove it?...
  4. why does the brightness dim when I unplug my laptop... I have windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does the brightness dim when I unplug my laptop... I have windows10: why does the brightness dim when I unplug my laptop... I have windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-does-the-brightness-dim-when-i-unplug-my/5dd8b3f2-997c-47d0-a067-7c6add0df685
  5. BSOD on Restart - Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Restart - Windows 10 Laptop: Hi, My otherwise flawless laptop has suddenly started crashing on Restart. It happens virtually every restart, but not all, and by restarting repeatedly, or shutting down and Starting, I have been able to get into windows. Once into Windows it works fine. I have spent...
  6. Fit and Fill do the same thing with a dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fit and Fill do the same thing with a dual monitor setup: When I use a dual screen setup, Fit does the same thing as Fill in the background settings. The preview changes in the "background settings" panel, but the actual desktop does not. It only works properly when I have one display active. Is there a fix for this? GFX Card:...
  7. how do i have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up

how do i have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up: How can I have my computer use 2 step verification when it starts up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-have-my-computer-use-2-step-verification/84a74da8-2af3-49ff-af62-60824d50590f"
  8. How fo I remove an old user's files left sfter removimg the user? There's over 2 g of space...

How fo I remove an old user's files left sfter removimg the user? There's over 2 g of space...: I have old user files left after deleting user. How do i remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-fo-i-remove-an-old-users-files-left-sfter/32f5b559-f0f2-4796-b966-e32f59adad40"
  9. Optiarc DVD RW AD - 5260S doesn't show in configuration anymore,but does show up in the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Optiarc DVD RW AD - 5260S doesn't show in configuration anymore,but does show up in the...: My Optiarc DVD RW AD - 5260S doesn't show in the hardware configuration anymore,but does show up in the BIOS config I am pretty sure it worked before in windows10. I just recently found out, because I wanted to re-install an older PC game. I prolly didn't played it for more...
  10. 2 Questions In ONE Post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Questions In ONE Post: 1 any good backup app for chrome or any web browser ? 2 any good app to Kill stuck apps ? There was one i used a few months before // it was amazing the mouse did everything you clicked on the program that is freezing and it was out but cant remember the name *cry 116047