Windows 10: 2 Monitor up with Laptop - right monitor cutoff

Discus and support 2 Monitor up with Laptop - right monitor cutoff in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new set-up with my laptop and 2 monitors/screens. I have managed to get everything working although the right monito is cut-off where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mahagen, May 29, 2018.

1. mahagen Win User

2 Monitor up with Laptop - right monitor cutoff

Hi,

I have a new set-up with my laptop and 2 monitors/screens. I have managed to get everything working although the right monito is cut-off where I can only see half the taskbar. The view on my laptop is fine, although I keep it closed and just use the two monitors. Both monitors have matching settings and are identical and brand new out of the box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

mahagen, May 29, 2018

2. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 29, 2018
  3. second monitor on windows 10 laptop will not stay on

Display car driver is not listed in programs. (Step 2)

The drive was successfully updated (Step 1): NO JOY. The monitor still will not remain ON.

kaylieantoinette, May 29, 2018
Thema:

2 Monitor up with Laptop - right monitor cutoff

1. 2 Monitor up with Laptop - right monitor cutoff - Similar Threads - Monitor Laptop right

2. Laptop and 2 monitor problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop and 2 monitor problem: I have a laptop and 2 screens but when I go to display settings and identify, it has allocated my laptop as 1 both monitors as 2. Is it possible to make the monitors 1 and 2 and disregard the laptop?...
  3. Laptop and 2 monitor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop and 2 monitor problem: I have a laptop and 2 screens but when I go to display settings and identify, it has allocated my laptop as 1 both monitors as 2. Is it possible to make the monitors 1 and 2 and disregard the laptop?...
  4. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  5. Adding 2 monitors to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding 2 monitors to laptop: Trying to attach 2 monitors to a laptop via the instructions provided by Microsoft. It's not working!! I need help please. I have each monitor plugged in to the hdmi ports of a docking station. One monitor works, the second isnt even detected....
  6. Adding 2 monitors to laptop

Adding 2 monitors to laptop: Trying to attach 2 monitors to a laptop via the instructions provided by Microsoft. It's not working!! I need help please. I have each monitor plugged in to the hdmi ports of a docking station. One monitor works, the second isnt even detected....
  7. ACER laptop + 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ACER laptop + 2 monitors: I have an ACER aspire 5 laptop and want to extend the display over 2 separate monitors. Both monitors will work if plugged into the HDMI port, but I can't get a 2nd monitor to be recognised using a USB to HDMI adapter. Online advice and manufacturer advice suggests this...
  8. Setting up 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Setting up 2 monitors: I have just built my desktop with Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 6gb GPU. I have two older monitors (but still very good) with VGA plug. I have purchased two adapters (HDMT/VGA, DP/VGA) so I can plug them in the GPU. I want to have two monitors running simultaneously for my video...
  9. Hook up of 2 monitor to laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hook up of 2 monitor to laptop: I have an HP laptop running windows 10. I want to hook up an HP monitor to run as a second screen for work. The monitor came with a high speed USB cable. When I plug it into the laptop the screen on the monitor lights up with the HP logo and then goes black. When I do get...
  10. 2 Monitor up with Laptop - cutoff 2nd Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    2 Monitor up with Laptop - cutoff 2nd Monitor: Hi, I have a new set-up with my laptop and 2 monitors/screens. I have managed to get everything working although the right monito is cut-off where I can only see half the taskbar. The view on my laptop is fine, although I keep it closed and just use the two monitors. Both...