Windows 10: 2 Wds Olds...?

Discus and support 2 Wds Olds...? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi All. I reset my Lap top twice and now I have 2 wds old files ... I ran Disk clean up but did not see them . How do I delete ..? Thanks [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RonCFL, Dec 15, 2017.

1. RonCFL Win User

2 Wds Olds...?

Hi All.
    I reset my Lap top twice and now I have 2 wds old files ...
    I ran Disk clean up but did not see them .
    How do I delete ..?
    Thanks

2 Wds Olds...? [​IMG]

PS: I think I post in the wrong place ...
    Admim.. Pleas move it if you want...Thanks.

:)

RonCFL, Dec 15, 2017

2. WD Mybook Application won't launch

just tried it with virus scan (norton) turned off -- didn't work. WD remoted my PC and activated a bunch of services. We also re-downloaded software, reinstalled. Didn't help. There are 2 other WD apps that work. However, the WD dashboard application
    doesn't launch. WD accessed Microsoft and ran some fix programs via DOS. Didn't help.

James H McGuire, Dec 15, 2017
  3. File History refusing to recogize partition

1) no changes made just started trying to use WD for file History

2) It fails to recognize any partitions on the WD

3) Have already tried all troubleshooters, and done a "Clean Boot"; no dice

SilverBack70, Dec 15, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

2 Wds Olds...?

You have to go one step further, to Cleanup system Files.

CountMike, Dec 16, 2017
  5. RonCFL Win User
    I did .. even cleaned all but last "restore point" ..
    No show .. ?

RonCFL, Dec 16, 2017
  6. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, Dec 16, 2017
  7. RonCFL Win User
    Type cd \ and press enter (that's CD space \), that will put you in the root directory C:
    Type RD /q /s windows.old and press enter

I got Access denied ..?

2 Wds Olds...? [​IMG]

I tried to do a system clean up again and found it "windows old" .. cleaned it ok ..
    But windows old(1) did not show ..?
    It's ok though .. just a empty folder ..

Thank you Eagle51.

RonCFL, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

2 Wds Olds...?

1. 2 Wds Olds...? - Similar Threads - Wds Olds

2. WDS Capture Wizard Cannot See Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDS Capture Wizard Cannot See Disk: I have using a hybrid MDT/WDS model. I plan to capture an image I have created using WDS and then update my MDT Deployment Share with the captured image and use MDT to deploy it to other machines. However, after sysprepping the machine with the image and PXE booting into the...
  3. WDS Capture Wizard Cannot See Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WDS Capture Wizard Cannot See Disk: I have using a hybrid MDT/WDS model. I plan to capture an image I have created using WDS and then update my MDT Deployment Share with the captured image and use MDT to deploy it to other machines. However, after sysprepping the machine with the image and PXE booting into the...
  4. UEFI pxe boot problem with WDS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI pxe boot problem with WDS: Hello all,Recently, we purchased gigabyte H510M S2P motherboards and I could not enable legacybios mode to install windows from WDS server. When i enable CSM on mitherboard to boot with bios it hangs on bios boot screen, so I enabled network stack to be able to boot from uefi...
  5. UEFI pxe boot problem with WDS

UEFI pxe boot problem with WDS: Hello all,Recently, we purchased gigabyte H510M S2P motherboards and I could not enable legacybios mode to install windows from WDS server. When i enable CSM on mitherboard to boot with bios it hangs on bios boot screen, so I enabled network stack to be able to boot from uefi...
  6. WDS server Login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDS server Login issue: I have installed WDS service on a standalone 2019 Windows server. On client side as I click on the boot.wim it takes me to the language setup screen but when i proceed with the next button a login windows pops up asking for user logins to connect to this server. I type in the...
  7. WDS server Login issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WDS server Login issue: I have installed WDS service on a standalone 2019 Windows server. On client side as I click on the boot.wim it takes me to the language setup screen but when i proceed with the next button a login windows pops up asking for user logins to connect to this server. I type in the...
  8. WDS server Login issue

9. WDS server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDS server: Hi teamI have WDS server. And i captured customizing windows 10 and it is working well with the laptops. Now i need to upgrade the captured image with Win11 but I can't take windows capture with sysprep. Is there any solution for Win 11 ? or if there are any other solutions...
  10. WDS server

WDS server: Hi teamI have WDS server. And i captured customizing windows 10 and it is working well with the laptops. Now i need to upgrade the captured image with Win11 but I can't take windows capture with sysprep. Is there any solution for Win 11 ? or if there are any other solutions...