Windows 10: 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan - what music format?

Discus and support 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan - what music format? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an old 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan with the original stereo system. What format would the audio have to be in and would it be able to read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vgchat, Mar 9, 2016.

1. vgchat Win User

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan - what music format?

Hello, I have an old 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan with the original stereo system. What format would the audio have to be in and would it be able to read cd-rw's?

:)

vgchat, Mar 9, 2016

2. Maps for Caravaners

Are there any maps in the UK designed for the caravaner?

As a keen caravaner we love to discover new sites and places, but a normal map doesn't tell you if the road is unsuitable for caravans or trailers....

jay1963---01, Mar 9, 2016
  3. Maps for Caravaners

We are members of the caravan club too.... Just i like to take the scenic routes as i call them... Wrong turns as the wife does.....

Just thought it wou;d be interesting to see what they came up with.....

Seeing as the only real caravan friendly sat nav costs over £300....

jay1963---01, Mar 9, 2016
  4. jds63 Win User

Have a CD burning software ? What type of files do you have,Mp3, FLAC that you want to burn to disc ? Think CD player in truck may recognize CD-RW's (Re-Writeable) if not CD-R (one time write only).

jds63, Mar 9, 2016
  5. vgchat Win User
    I have mostly MP3's. Looking for a good burning software for this task.

vgchat, Mar 9, 2016
  6. jds63 Win User
    So many free ones out there and paid of course. Try Burnaware Free i use it. BurnAware | Download Burning Software

Oh, of course Windows Media Player can do this without free software, i never used it not positive on how it is. I only use it for media play.

jds63, Mar 9, 2016
  7. vgchat Win User
    Thanks, I tried it with BurnAware and WMP but the Caravams cd player refused to read it only saying "ERR"... so. And yes, I chose to make an Audio disc.

vgchat, Mar 9, 2016
  8. jds63 Win User

o.K., but with CD-RW's or CD-R ? Some stereos will not be able to recognize CD-RW.

jds63, Mar 9, 2016
  9. vgchat Win User
    I don't have any CDR's.

vgchat, Mar 9, 2016
  10. jds63 Win User
    O.k. so this was all you tried. CD-R then will have to try even though write once, not too expensive these days. Have not done this in quite sometime mp3 quality will not sound as good as actual bought CD. Have to at least make sure you have 320kbps MP3's to at least get the best quality you can from them.

Bit rate

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan - what music format? [​IMG]

jds63, Mar 9, 2016
  11. Berton Win User
    CD-R is Recordable once and become the same as CD-ROM [Read Only Memory] when the recording is finished although some programs may be able to do it differently. I use Windows Media Player to both Rip music and Burn to disc. The main thing is what the player can handle. The files Music CDs, whether labeled as such or not, will show the songs as .cda when viewed in Windows Explorer/File Explorer, are only markers to the actual music, doesn't do any good to simply copy them which is why I Rip songs, usually save as .mp3 so I don't have to convert from .wma later.

Berton, Mar 9, 2016
  12. You are talking about a 16 year old vehicle and stereo, so it most likely won't read CD-RWs.

DeaconFrost, Mar 9, 2016
  13. ADBacon Win User

I had the same problem. I found that with windows media player open on burn you'll see at the very right 4 dots, click on that and it will give you an option that says more burn options, click that and change the w... something, I can't remember what I don't have my computer with me, anyway change it to m3u and then go back and burn the cd. My buddy found that none of his cds played on his car stereo, and when I did this, I was able to record new cds that worked fine. It's worth a try.

ADBacon, Mar 22, 2016
  14. jds63 Win User
    CD-R or CD-RW ??

jds63, Mar 22, 2016
  15. ADBacon Win User
    I've done both and they work fine. It's the format that you're changing under more burn options. I believe it's set to WPM and you just reset it to M3u, if I remember right, and hit apply, and it burns the cd under a more readable format.

ADBacon, Mar 22, 2016
Thema:

1. 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan - what music format? - Similar Threads - 2000 Dodge Grand

2. Internal hard drive showing as formatted for music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal hard drive showing as formatted for music: I don't know why. Files work fine but it sometimes messes up the sort by configuration.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-hard-drive-showing-as-formatted-for-music/df41cf2d-ece5-4b9a-81c1-01f018501747
  3. Internal hard drive showing as formatted for music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal hard drive showing as formatted for music: I don't know why. Files work fine but it sometimes messes up the sort by configuration.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-hard-drive-showing-as-formatted-for-music/df41cf2d-ece5-4b9a-81c1-01f018501747
  4. Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto IV: I got gta4 a few years ago and I played it and it went fine even though my pc cant run it that well I still had fun. Now after I have reset my pc and changed everything I inserted my drive which gta iv was on and it didn't work. I got a windows message which is displayed down...
  5. Grand.........................master, why?

Grand.........................master, why?: once you make grandmaster grade in Microsoft Solitaire, what happens...............if nothing why bother. this neither motivates nor rewards it is just a 'pointless' accolade for a pastime that improves cognitive skills. I keep waiting for ,y imvite to the Grand ceremony,...
  6. Designer Mouse - Microsoft's dodge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Designer Mouse - Microsoft's dodge: This was the reply by mSoft's moderator - a cop-out and finger-pointing move if I ever saw one, BUT... can you fix my problem, same as above: my Designer Mouse frequently and randomly stops working: rocaw {Microsoft Agent Moderator} Replied on October 19, 2017 ReplyIn reply...
  7. MSFS 2020 The Cessna Caravan 208

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 The Cessna Caravan 208: When i use Virtual Reality the Caravan is invisable except for the front wheel gear and muffler. All of the other aircrafts seem to be ok. I'm using Oculus VR....
  8. Formatting usb for music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Formatting usb for music: I have windows 10. I have a new 32gb usb flash drive that is windows 10 compatable. I want to load music and play in my car. My car audio system reads and plays sound files on a flash drive in either MP3, WMA or AAC format. When i try to format my 32GB usp flash drive...
  9. Groove music downloads - file format?

Groove music downloads - file format?: i have never used Groove for music simply because I have an iPhone so my music management has always been iTunes. But I was curious about groove. One thing I can't find any info for is if you was to buy a music track from groove/Windows store what file format is downloaded?...
  10. What to delete/format?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What to delete/format?: I'm planning to install Windows 10, but confused on this screen: [img] What to do? 78158

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dodge grand caravan media player formats

2. format for music in grand caravan