Windows 10: 2018 Winners of Windows Developer Awards

Discus and support 2018 Winners of Windows Developer Awards in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The excitement at Microsoft Build 2018 kicked off on May 6 with the annual presentation of the Windows Developer Awards, which acknowledge the hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 10, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

2018 Winners of Windows Developer Awards

Source: Windows Developer Awards: And the 2018 winners are... - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, May 10, 2018
Thema:

2018 Winners of Windows Developer Awards

1. 2018 Winners of Windows Developer Awards - Similar Threads - 2018 Winners Developer

2. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Awards !: I have tried nearly all suggested things but I still can't get rid of the "Microsoft awards badge and medallion on Bing opening page ! I am very unlikely to use them so how on earth can I stop them appearing ? Just gone into settings, permission history and turned off...
  3. 2019 Google Play Award Winners

in Windows 10 News
    2019 Google Play Award Winners: [img] To kick off this year’s Google I/O, we hosted our fourth annual Google Play Award ceremony to recognize the most innovative developers behind the top apps and games on Google Play over the past year. These apps and games had stiff competition across nine categories,...
  4. OECD Winner?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OECD Winner?: Hello, I received the following via whatsapp that I have won...I wonder if it's for real. [06/12, 10:50 pm] +14702530985: The (ORGANIZATION FOR ECONOMICS COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT) money is the United Way Worldwide with the conjunction of Billionaires providing funds....
  5. 2018 Global Office 365 Developer Bootcamp

in Windows 10 News
    2018 Global Office 365 Developer Bootcamp: [ATTACH] Following the success of last year, Global Office 365 Developer Bootcamp now becomes an annual event. It is a free, one-day, hands-on training event led by Microsoft MVPs with support from Microsoft and local community leaders. Developers worldwide are invited to...
  6. Announcing the second annual Windows Developer Awards 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the second annual Windows Developer Awards 2018: This is your chance to recognize developers in the Windows community for their outstanding work over the past year. Nominations are open through March 8th. Application Creator of the Year Leveraging the latest Windows 10 capabilities Exploring the latest Windows 10...
  7. Microsoft and Azure at the Game Developers Conference 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Azure at the Game Developers Conference 2018: Start Your Visit at the Azure Booth We invite you to come to the South Hall Lower Lobby of the Moscone Center and stop by our dedicated Azure booth to learn how you can create a gaming empire by building on the gaming cloud that has powered Xbox for years. The Azure...
  8. Microsoft announces results of Windows Developer Awards 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces results of Windows Developer Awards 2017: Microsoft Build will recognize Windows developers for the outstanding work they have accomplished over the past year with the first-ever Windows Developer Awards. Ninja Cat of the Year Special Recognition Selected by the Windows team at Microsoft, this award celebrates...
  9. Windows Developer Awards: Honoring Windows Devs @ Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developer Awards: Honoring Windows Devs @ Microsoft Build 2017: As we ramp up for Build, the Windows Dev team would like to thank you, the developer community, for all the amazing work you have done over the past 12 months. Because of your efforts and feedback, we’ve managed to add countless new features to the Universal Windows Platform...
  10. Participate in the 2018 Windows Developer Community Pulse

in Windows 10 News
    Participate in the 2018 Windows Developer Community Pulse: Every year, we ask for just a few minutes of your time so that we can better understand how the developer community uses the Windows platform and tooling. The survey is a collaboration between Windows engineering, Visual Studio engineering, Microsoft Store engineering, and...