Windows 10: 21 Language Support on Mixer.com

Discus and support 21 Language Support on Mixer.com in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Our goal at Mixer has always been to connect broadcasters and viewers around the globe, and it’s been amazing to see our community grow internationally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

21 Language Support on Mixer.com

Source: New Language Support for Mixer.com

:)

Brink, Oct 24, 2017

2. tamil fonts for windows phone 7.5

Today is 21 MAY 2013 still we didnt get Tamil language support from microsoft. I am not able to view Tamil website's...Please answer me.......Will microsoft provide Tamil language support for windows phone 7.8 or not? or i will switch to Android..I dont
    want to waste my time...........Please let me know!!!!!!!!!!

jackinnocent boy, Oct 24, 2017
  3. synth_fg Win User
    N95 Bought in Singapore with Chinese and english, where should I update?

If your phones product code is one that was meant for the chineese market then an upgrade should not remove the languages

However if your phone was originaly for another market and had the chineese language added by the retailer then an update will remove the language support

It is the product code that determines which flavour of the update you get from NSU, not which website you are browsing

Message Edited by on 26-Aug-2009 04:21 PM

synth_fg, Oct 24, 2017
Thema:

21 Language Support on Mixer.com

1. 21 Language Support on Mixer.com - Similar Threads - Language Support Mixer

2. Console supporting languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Console supporting languages: Hi All,I wanted to display kannada language/font in windows message/alert box.test.bat:=>constent:msg ನಮಸ್ತೆ!pauseDoes console supports kannada font?your support highly appreciated....
  3. Console supporting languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Console supporting languages: Hi All,I wanted to display kannada language/font in windows message/alert box.test.bat:=>constent:msg ನಮಸ್ತೆ!pauseDoes console supports kannada font?your support highly appreciated....
  4. Console supporting languages

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Mixer does not support ASIO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixer does not support ASIO: I opened this thread as a discussion if something changed in Windows 11 and I am not aware. Several Windows upgrades have been made and they still haven't fixed ASIO compatibility with "windows mixer"... ASIO is widely used by music producers, DJs, radio hosts, and anyone who...
  6. Windows Mixer does not support ASIO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixer does not support ASIO: I opened this thread as a discussion if something changed in Windows 11 and I am not aware. Several Windows upgrades have been made and they still haven't fixed ASIO compatibility with "windows mixer"... ASIO is widely used by music producers, DJs, radio hosts, and anyone who...
  7. 11/21/2020 update 4k support loss?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    11/21/2020 update 4k support loss?: I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with the most up to date drivers, and an Asus Gsync-enabled monitor which I have been, until yesterday, able to run at full 4k resolution. I allowed yesterday's update to go through, and now the highest resolution I can get on either...
  8. Support windows-10Single Language support DC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Support windows-10Single Language support DC: Hello, Please let me know, Is support Domain control in windows-10 Single language. Thanks Prince Kumar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-windows-10single-language-support-dc/bfe282aa-d28d-4c4a-84de-275dc66c7786
  9. Watch Windows Insider Mixer Webcast on November 21 Insider

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Windows Insider Mixer Webcast on November 21 Insider: Mark your calendar! Thursday, November 21st at 10am PST / 6pm UTC is the next #WindowsInsider webcast. We'll be talking all things 19H2. You can pre-submit questions for the team here: http://aka.ms/NOV19WCQA And then join us at http://mixer.com/windowsinsider on the 21st!...
  10. New Mixer Interactive Streaming app version 4.9.2 for Android Oct. 21

in Windows 10 News
    New Mixer Interactive Streaming app version 4.9.2 for Android Oct. 21: With the new Mixer app, you can do more than just watch you can take part in the action! Direct game choices, place objects, select sounds and much more. Join now to experience the future of live, interactive streaming for games like: Minecraft, the Telltale Crowd Play series...