Windows 10: 21st June Update for Windows Maps

Discus and support 21st June Update for Windows Maps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 21st June 2016 New Version of Maps Available in Store This is not the google app but Microsoft version A vast improvement as far as I can tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Jun 20, 2016.

1. 21st June Update for Windows Maps

21st June 2016

New Version of Maps Available in Store
    This is not the google app but Microsoft version
    A vast improvement as far as I can tell
    Version 5.1606.1670.0

:)

hTconeM9user, Jun 20, 2016
  2. farby Win User

About windows store update notification

Have seen them appearing after 8-10 days .. In fact I yesterday got the notification for an application update that was released on 21st June ..

farby, Jun 20, 2016
  3. ZigofOz Win User
    Get windows 10 icon disappeared...

Same issue here. Prior to the 21st June, 2015, all good; then after the 21st the errors in event viewer came up. Interestingly, when I did a System Restore to an earlier date (prior to the 21st June) there were no event errors and the get Win 10 white
    flag re-appeared. But after the 22nd July, 2015, the white flag mysteriously disappeared again. Hmm... What's going on here? This same scenario has occurred both on my laptop and desktop.

ZigofOz, Jun 20, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

21st June Update for Windows Maps

Nothing showing up for me.

swarfega, Jun 20, 2016
  5. Have you clicked check updates only sometimes they don't come through straight away.
    This Map is vast improvement over the earlier versions and even better than the Google one I have on my Android Phone

hTconeM9user, Jun 20, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    Yea I have. I always click the button, same with WU because they don't always check.

swarfega, Jun 20, 2016
  7. Did it maybe auto install on the quiet? I just checked for updates and got it

Scottyboy99, Jun 20, 2016
  8. meebers Win User

IMO no where near Google yet. Went searching for local KIA dealer and decided to use "Maps", lack of detail as compared to G. Notice the missing roads and the island in the middle of the lake to name a few.

meebers, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 21st June Update for Windows Maps - Similar Threads - 21st June Update

2. windows june 2022 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows june 2022 update: after june 2022 update create system image no longer works. it dies at the end of the process trying to create a shadow copy.i tried with multiple external drives, i format the drives before each attempt....
  3. windows june 2022 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows june 2022 update: after june 2022 update create system image no longer works. it dies at the end of the process trying to create a shadow copy.i tried with multiple external drives, i format the drives before each attempt....
  4. windows update in June

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update in June: JOSHUA R, kindly sent me a suggestion fix to cure my problem. I was unable to use the suggestion at the time and left email it in myI In box. I have time today to sit to try once again to sort this problem but i can not get access to the information the message says it was...
  5. june update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    june update: your june update has done strange things to my pc...desktop. including splitting my c drive and calling on {g} now can I copy and paste it back or do I have to completely uninstall,do a clean copy and lose all my work...
  6. Windows 10 June update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 June update: When are we going to see a patch which will fix the problem caused by the June update which disables a range of Brother printers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-june-update/637d66c5-875e-4a69-a2b6-1ff3d1f316d5
  7. Windows Update June 2020

Windows Update June 2020: My printer Brother MFC J220 stopped functioning after the June Windows Update. I thought it was because it was an older model as I have had it for several years. I tried uninstalling it, but the printer icon was no longer there all that was there was a small square. I tried...
  8. Simple Questions Thread - Week of June 21st, 2020

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Questions Thread - Week of June 21st, 2020: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  9. Windows Update June 2020

Windows Update June 2020: Hi! I just noticed a few system issues with my laptop after the June 2020 update. First, after turning on the computer and loading the browser, a lot of "+++" symbols appear on the search bar. This does not apply to the browser alone but to any empty search bar e.g. start...
  10. Ask Microsoft anything about Windows 10 security on June 21st

in Windows 10 News
    Ask Microsoft anything about Windows 10 security on June 21st: At 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, June 21st, we will be hosting our first Windows 10 security “Ask Microsoft Anything” (AMA) event in the Windows 10 security space on Microsoft Tech Community. Members of the Windows engineering and product management teams will be on...