Windows 10: 2d gaming with hololense?

Discus and support 2d gaming with hololense? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hypothetically, instead of a major setup, could I just have a keyboard and mouse attached to my gaming PC and play the game through a hololense? How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FuturDreamz, Apr 29, 2015.

1. 2d gaming with hololense?

Hypothetically, instead of a major setup, could I just have a keyboard and mouse attached to my gaming PC and play the game through a hololense? How would that work, as I'd need a dedicated PC for the horsepower. Could I connect my Gaming PC directly to the hololense or would I have to use Steam's In-House? And could I map a cheatlist to the keyboard so when I look down the keys are labelled with their in-game function?

Thanks.

:)

FuturDreamz, Apr 29, 2015
  2. nodo---01 Win User

nokia 500 game

It supports some 2d HD games but I think not 3d HD games.

Some 2d HD games,

Irone Plane HD,

Solitaire HD,

Downfall HD,

nodo---01, Apr 29, 2015
  3. smr3226 Win User
    can't install the Minesweeper on the other (2d computer)

Original Title: failure to install MS game on windows 10

I have an admin acct. on 2 computers running win 10. I've installed MS Minesweeper on one and can't install the game on the other (2d computer). . Its a free game and supposedly can be installed on up to 10 computers. When I go to ms store on the 2d computer
    it says I already own the game and can install it on this devise. It does not appear as an app. on the list. I click on "install" - little dots start to move horizontally but nothings happens. I have installed another MS game on the 2d computer. Any ideas
    as to why it won't install?

smr3226, Apr 29, 2015
  4. 2d gaming with hololense?

I don't think you're going to get a real answer for your question until HoloLens is getting closer to general availability. Hypothetically, of course it will be possible. No way of telling about necessary cables and stuff until it's closer to actually being out though.

If HoloLens is a hit, which it really looks like it should be, then I'm fairly certain that we'll be gaming on it within the next few years. What quality of games, though, really would depend on how hard it is to code for and what it's connectivity is like.

Man, I'd love to play something like FarCry 4 with HoloLens. That would be insane.

blackroseMD1, Apr 29, 2015
  5. I am definitely looking forward to the Hololens. I see it as being an incredibly useful tool. I found a Hololens forum, but it is pretty small now (I'm the only member other than Admin) http://hololens.club

FuturDreamz, May 10, 2015
  6. Saltgrass Win User
    According to the presentation from the Build conference on MSDN channel nine, which you can still watch, it is completely untethered. It contains a special processor for the holo part so it has at least two processors, not counting GPUs, I assume.

If you have the money to afford this thing, I would expect it will be many years before any game makers incorporate it into their activities. Many of the items being used to Hype Windows 10 are not really available to the end user... Hopefully, when the RTM is released, the ones which are available will actually work reliably.

Direct X 12 would also help the gaming, but since many of my games are still using DX 9, it will probably be many years before even it becomes widely available. But I can only speculate about future developments.

Saltgrass, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

2d gaming with hololense?

1. 2d gaming with hololense? - Similar Threads - gaming hololense

2. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  3. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  4. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  5. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  6. Game crashing when running besides a browser

7. Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game: So I have a Windows 11, MSI laptop. For some reason whenever I try to play games the wi-fi stops. The wi-fi is fine with browsers and everything, but whenever I open a game no matter how light it is the wi-fi just stops working. I've tried so many ways like restarting it,...
  8. Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game

Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game: So I have a Windows 11, MSI laptop. For some reason whenever I try to play games the wi-fi stops. The wi-fi is fine with browsers and everything, but whenever I open a game no matter how light it is the wi-fi just stops working. I've tried so many ways like restarting it,...
  9. Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games: An issue started for me last week where I would be playing a game and suddenly both monitors would go black and not come back. I tried using Ctrl-Alt-Delete, disconnecting and reconnecting the monitors but I can only bring the display back by forcing a restart. It's happened...
  10. Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games

Both monitors go black and force a restart while playing games: An issue started for me last week where I would be playing a game and suddenly both monitors would go black and not come back. I tried using Ctrl-Alt-Delete, disconnecting and reconnecting the monitors but I can only bring the display back by forcing a restart. It's happened...