Windows 10: 3 BSOD after installing a new mouse. 1 BSOD the day before.

Discus and support 3 BSOD after installing a new mouse. 1 BSOD the day before. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After installing a mouse ( GX800 | Keyboards & Mice | ASUS Global ). I got 3 BSOD and 1 bsod before i installed the new mouse. Attachment 65800... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mihomilo, Feb 22, 2016.

1. mihomilo Win User

3 BSOD after installing a new mouse. 1 BSOD the day before.

After installing a mouse ( GX800 | Keyboards & Mice | ASUS Global
    ). I got 3 BSOD and 1 bsod before i installed the new mouse.

Attachment 65800

:)

mihomilo, Feb 22, 2016
  2. J.WW Win User

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL as well as others

After installing a new GPU as well as RAM I have been getting BSODs every 2 days, these BSODs only occur after around 4+ hours of my PC being booted. I have made sure everything is connected correctly in my PC. I have 3 dump files that I will post using
    OneDrive.

Dump 1+2+3 = Dump Files

I hope this is nothing serious, thanks

3. Windows 10: BSOD with IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

It turns out the correct solution is:

• Run Windbg on the memory dump file
    • Identify the process "audiodg.exe" as the exit point
    • Google audiodg.exe and BSOD to expose the driver "stdriver.sys" as a suspect
    • Google stdriver.sys and BSOD to expose the "SoundTap" application fron NCH Software as a suspect
    • Remove SoundTap from the system, reboot and re-install
    No BSODs in 3 days, was 1 - 5 per day. Total Time to research and fix: 3 hrs

SMEddy2015, Feb 22, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

There are various different bugchecks with various different probable causes.

Test your RAM using MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums
    Run it for at least 8 consecutive passes or the errors comes out. If you notice any error/red line, stop testing.

Let us know the result. A camera snap of the memtest86+ window will be a very effective feedback.

5. z3r010 Win User
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Got it. Thanks. *Smile

7. mihomilo Win User
    I cant install Memtest+ on my usb drive for some reason.. It cant detect my usb when i open the setup. Attachment 66656

mihomilo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 3 BSOD after installing a new mouse. 1 BSOD the day before. - Similar Threads - BSOD installing mouse

2. Random BSOD, 1-3 a day under and not under stress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD, 1-3 a day under and not under stress: I have an old post that may need to be bumped so I am posting again with more information this time;I have tried many things already, including pc health restore, windows memory test and all the other common fixes. This problem appears randomly and I can go hours of gaming...
  3. Random BSOD, 1-3 a day under and not under stress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD, 1-3 a day under and not under stress: I have an old post that may need to be bumped so I am posting again with more information this time;I have tried many things already, including pc health restore, windows memory test and all the other common fixes. This problem appears randomly and I can go hours of gaming...
  4. BSOD Memory Management 1 day after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Management 1 day after fresh install: Hi, I just build my new PC then install windows. So far seems good but one day later BSOD with MEMORY MANAGEMENT message, only happen one time.********************************************************************************...
  5. BSOD Memory Management 1 day after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Memory Management 1 day after fresh install: Hi, I just build my new PC then install windows. So far seems good but one day later BSOD with MEMORY MANAGEMENT message, only happen one time.********************************************************************************...
  6. 4 BSOD in 1 day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 BSOD in 1 day: Hello,Can someone please help me to identify what is happening. i got 4 BSOD in 1 day while gaming. I have saved the .DMP files here. Please help.This is my 3rd attempti have installed new version of windowsi have created different user profilesi have run the Memtest 86i have...
  7. 3 different BSODs in 9 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 different BSODs in 9 days: Hi, Starting in 21/12 and ending in 30/12 I had 3 different blue screens of death. Blue Screen view said this about them: 1.ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+595ec2 fffff805`4d600000fffff805`4e646000 0x01046000 0xc129b808 9/10/2072 2:39:36 PM 0x0000012b 2.ntoskrnl.exe...
  8. Fresh Win10 Install of 1 day and now BSOD....

Fresh Win10 Install of 1 day and now BSOD....: I did a clean install of Win10 Pro yesterday, drivers all updated, my programs re-installed, no device manager problems... In the evening while browsing with FireFox on this forum and a second window open for another forum the system locked up and then BSOD........saying...
  9. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...
  10. BSOD Unwanted Store Exception 1 day after Clean Install

BSOD Unwanted Store Exception 1 day after Clean Install: Hello to all. I have a Dell Latitude E6410 which is an i5 processor with 4.00 GB ram and which is an NVIDIA NVS 3100M It's a little bit old - around 2 years. 2-3 weeks ago I had some BSOD problems, it started as one "Unwanted Store Exception". After that crash I was...