Windows 10: 3 monitars

Discus and support 3 monitars in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi i have a laptop that i sucesufly connect to a delle screen and i wanted to upgrade to one laptop, one monitor and one tv but the tv does not give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by beatboxdannyor, Aug 11, 2018.

1. 3 monitars

hi

i have a laptop that i sucesufly connect to a delle screen and i wanted to upgrade to one laptop, one monitor and one tv but the tv does not give me an image

for the tv i m using a HDMI cable and for the monitor i m using a VGA cable that works just fine

the tv is read on my laptop but no image is deefused what can i do pls

:)

beatboxdannyor, Aug 11, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 11, 2018
  3. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Depth Win User

3 monitars

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

3 monitars