Windows 10: 3 Problems!

Discus and support 3 Problems! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I Contact you & Lenovo ( My PC Manufacture ) But none of you help me! Now, I have 3 problems I don't know if they are related or not.. 1- My PC not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FendahCroy, Jul 14, 2018.

1. 3 Problems!

I Contact you & Lenovo ( My PC Manufacture ) But none of you help me!
    Now, I have 3 problems I don't know if they are related or not..

1- My PC not Booting normally ( on Battery it Shuts down immediately & on charger it shut down also but booting after around 5 secs. ) knowing that my battery is working fine as well as its drivers ( acc. to windows defender security center & device manager )
    2- Windows Defender security Center Keep saying that I had a Driver Problem ( Intel(R) Management Engine Interface ) & I tried All the possible solutions with no help at all ( I tried Uninstall the driver & let the windows reinstall it again.. I tried to install an older version after delete the driver.. I tried to stop the driver ) nothing help at all!! When I contact Lenovo they suggest to install an older version but as I said.. Nothing!! So, They suggest to reset my PC which I did but also.. Nothing!!
    3- When I put sleep & power options to do nothing, My PC Keeps fall into sleep then shutdown when wake up!!!! When I contact you, you said restore your PC to previous restore point ( My Case No. was 1433113429 )

Note: After Resetting My PC, Most of Settings ( Like power options ) Didn't come back to defaults .. So, Lenovo suggest to do system recovery outside the windows.. & when I try that, My PC give error saying ( An operating system wasn't found. Try disconnecting any drivers that don't contain an operating system. )

Thanks a lot in advance

:)

FendahCroy, Jul 14, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 14, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

3 Problems!

Uninstall problem

Open the Admin Command Prompt:
    • diskpart
    • List disk
    • select disk # where # is the disk that contains hidden partitions
    • list par
    • select partition #
    • delete partition OVERRIDE
    • repeat steps 5 & 6 for the additional hidden partitions.
    • exit
    OR:
    if you want to clean the whole disk, after step 3 above
    Type: clean
    Type: exit

topgundcp, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

3 Problems!

1. 3 Problems! - Similar Threads - Problems

2. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  3. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  4. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  5. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  6. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  7. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  8. windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature: Hi... We are using USB Digital signature for official work. We are using OS Windows 11 23H2 . Once signature process completed, if we remove the USB digital signature from the Laptop ,it automatically closes all the applications and shutdown window will come. It is only in...
  9. windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature

windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature: Hi... We are using USB Digital signature for official work. We are using OS Windows 11 23H2 . Once signature process completed, if we remove the USB digital signature from the Laptop ,it automatically closes all the applications and shutdown window will come. It is only in...
  10. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....