Windows 10: 3 question regarding touch screen settings for Dell 11 3168 2-in-1

Discus and support 3 question regarding touch screen settings for Dell 11 3168 2-in-1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Wanted to move this post, but couldnt. Then tried to delete but couldn't. so... ya. sry. 57842 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by varxtis, Jul 28, 2016.

1. varxtis Win User

3 question regarding touch screen settings for Dell 11 3168 2-in-1

Wanted to move this post, but couldnt. Then tried to delete but couldn't. so... ya. sry.

:)

varxtis, Jul 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 installation failure and loop

The computer is Dell Inspiron 11-3168, System BIOS 2.1.1, ePSA Build 4304.09 UEFI ROM

Appreciate the response but I can't get into the Windows garbage because of the loop it is stuck in.

flyfishingphil, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Wifi connection keeps losing on Windows 10

Thank you for your suggestion. My laptop model is Dell INSPIRON 11 - 3148; 2-in- 1;

INSPIRON 11- 3148; Intel (R) Core (TM) i3 4030U CPU@1.90gHz; 4.0 GB RAM; 64-bit operating system; x64 based processor; Full windows touch support with 10 Touch Points; Windows 10.
    I shall try the other options and if necessary I shall complain to Dell with your suggestion so that Dell engineer can assist me in setting things right.

KRISHNAMURTHYVENKATARAMAN, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

3 question regarding touch screen settings for Dell 11 3168 2-in-1

1. 3 question regarding touch screen settings for Dell 11 3168 2-in-1 - Similar Threads - question regarding touch

2. Question regarding this error screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Question regarding this error screen: Hi all,I have a question about this.So i went into the bios to see my temps,i didnt change anything at all,just had a quick look and hit exit and i was greeted by this blue screen error.After hitting restart the pc booted normaly and no dump fille was created,no event viewer...
  3. Question regarding proxy settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question regarding proxy settings.: I'm a big computer noob and i noticed i have this option "Automatically detect settings" enabled on the proxy settings is this option supposed to be on or should i disable it? submitted by /u/PlayerArtoryas [link] [comments]...
  4. Problems with the Inspiron 13 5368 2-in-1 Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with the Inspiron 13 5368 2-in-1 Touch Screen: I have a notebook that has a touch screen, but the touch works randomly. It had no fall or impact. Initially it worked whenever a large number of hours went by without using it, but if the notebook was restarted, the touch would stop working. I always kept updating the...
  5. 2 in 1 keyboard question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 in 1 keyboard question: Just bought a Spectre x360 for my wife and was playing around with it, trying to get everything set up and installed before I give it to her for Christmas. Anyway, as I was signing into her different accounts, I noticed the number pad on the touch-screen keyboard is... upside...
  6. Another Dell Touch screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Another Dell Touch screen: Would it be possible to run windows 8 and 10 on dual Boot so that I can use my touch screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-dell-touch-screen/daab54ff-9e6a-4944-aa51-9b2ed7e433e3
  7. Dell inspirion 2 in 1

Dell inspirion 2 in 1: So I formatted my laptop and It keeps getting stuck on the startup and keeps resetting and it won't start no matter what I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspirion-2-in-1/8834a8e4-57d7-4d34-b5ce-bdf163f641a0
  8. gray bar that rises 1/3 of the way up screen and persists in touch xcreen windows 10 dell...

gray bar that rises 1/3 of the way up screen and persists in touch xcreen windows 10 dell...: what worked for me: go to word and if the gray bar is there, you can drag it down. in my case it has stayed down across all applications. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gray-bar-that-rises-13-of-the-way-up-screen-and/d95839eb-fc5c-42f4-827c-9565492a7433
  9. Problems with setting up 3 monitors 1 is the laptop screen 2 of them are seperate.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with setting up 3 monitors 1 is the laptop screen 2 of them are seperate.: Hi there, I have problems with setting up 3 monitors on my laptop. 1 of the screens is my laptop screen, 2 are Benq and Samsung. it extendes 1 and 2 but they count the 3rd monitor as 2 so they duplicate it. how can I make it not duplicate it? Please. my laptop is a gaming...
  10. 3 question regarding touch screen settings for Dell 11 3168 2-in-1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 question regarding touch screen settings for Dell 11 3168 2-in-1: DELL 2-in1 Inspiron 11.6" 3000 (3168) 1.) Can the settings be changed so the device cannot by woken unless it is by the tapping the power button? 2.) Can settings be changed so that when the device's physical keyboard is disabled (the screen is flipped back in tablet mode)...