Windows 10: 3 security updates and fix for Windows 10 PC build 10130 June 11th

Discus and support 3 security updates and fix for Windows 10 PC build 10130 June 11th in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Still can't open Spartan; After today's additional security update, Mail presents blurry images. Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 11, 2015.

1. nvaneck Win User

3 security updates and fix for Windows 10 PC build 10130 June 11th

Still can't open Spartan; After today's additional security update, Mail presents blurry images.

nvaneck, Jun 12, 2015
  2. doorules Win User

spartan won't open for me either, still getting that error on restart as well, just weird things with this build, looking forward to a new build as well

doorules, Jun 12, 2015
  3. dencal Win User
    I suppose after faultless updates on all W10 previews from the beginning it was inevitable that something unforeseen would occur.
    This latest update caused havoc, reason being "locked drive" which changed NTFS to RAW on "E" Drive.
    I must explain, my setup consists of two SSD,s .."C" Drive W8.1 Pro and "E" Drive W10.

Not only was "E" drive affected, "C" drive needed a scannow and a dism to correct a corrupted W8.1.

All attempts to open W10 using all the Advanced methods failed, including Safe mode Admin, due to locked drive.
    Finally solved the problem by disconnecting "D" Drive, had to fix corrupted drive "C" then reconnecting "D" drive which then proceeded to "scanning and repairing drive" which appears to have solved the problem, though I am not holding my breath. see att,s.

dencal, Jun 12, 2015
  4. waltc Win User

Did you get your iso from Microsoft for 10130? (If not, it's been available for about a week.) The reason I ask is the only time I experienced a bunch of problems such as the ones you describe is when I lost my patience and jumped at a "home-brew" iso someone had made from released .esd's. What happened, I now know, through much grief...*Wink, is that the .iso I was using was faulty and that key files simply weren't installed from it--even though all other indications were that it was a successful install. Soon as I got the Microsoft .iso and reinstalled 10130 by simply allowing the Microsoft .iso to "upgrade" the previous 10130 installation (about 25 minutes on my box--I guess its the 850 EVO!)--*all* of those problems disappeared. It was an eye-opener, I can tell you...!

waltc, Jun 12, 2015
  5. Xian Win User
    Anyone else still getting random shutdown/restarts even after installing these updates? Been having it for quite a while now, lol.

6. My laptop never had an issue shutting down. Now it gets stuck with an Explorer error. :-(

alkaufmann, Jun 14, 2015
  7. badrobot Win User
    I think everyone is experiencing this problem. I just do a hard shutdown.

badrobot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. 3 security updates and fix for Windows 10 PC build 10130 June 11th - Similar Threads - security updates fix

2. PC Bootlooping after June Security Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Bootlooping after June Security Update: I got an update this morning on my PC. Now all it does is constantly reboot. Sometimes it gets far enough where I can force it to restart in recovery mode. I used that to remove the latest security update. It worked and the PC rebooted and I was able to login again. I left...
  3. Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19640.1 (mn_release) - June 3

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19640.1 (mn_release) - June 3: Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19640 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. You can check out our Windows Insider Program documentation here, including a list of all the new features and updates released in builds so...
  4. Firefox on build 10130

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox on build 10130: For some reason; the latest build of the tech preview keeps resetting my default browser from firefox to I believe internet explorer or the new one for 10 microsoft edge. Does anyone know why it keeps doing this? This seems to be a bug in the tech preview? 7147
  5. build 10130 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    build 10130 product key: I installed this version of win 10.... build 10130 and going through the settings I see that it is not activated. Seems it needs a product key.. Does it actually need one? If so, where do i get it? Thanks for all the information. *Wink Now I remember where it came...
  6. WIndows 10 Feedback on build 10130 will not start

WIndows 10 Feedback on build 10130 will not start: I have build 130 working well, but the windows feedback system wil not start, it just gives me the blank window with the default "To use windows feedback, you must be registered with the Windows insider program..." line. Any suggestions to correct this issue? 6844
  7. Need help updating from build 10130

Need help updating from build 10130: Hello ! I've been trying to update from this build in the past week, but without any luck. No matter what I did, it just didn't give me that update. I used to be on the slow route, didn't receive it, I switched to then fast route, I didn't receive it. Given that those...
  8. Unable to find build 10130

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to find build 10130: I downloaded and installed Tech Preview 10130, upgrading from 10074. Today I had to revert back to 10130 because of an issue with iTunes. I solved the issue and now I want to re-upgrade to 10130 again. When I go into Windows Updates though, it tells me that there are no...
  9. Microsoft to Release Windows 10 Build 10130 ISOs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Release Windows 10 Build 10130 ISOs: Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 build 10130 one week ago, but this version is only available for users enrolled in the fast ring of the Windows Insider program. In other words, only users who are willing to struggle with more bugs and performance issues can give it a try...
  10. Microsoft Internally Testing Windows 10 Build 10130

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Internally Testing Windows 10 Build 10130: Today Microsoft has rolled out security updates for Windows 10 build 10122, but in addition to this, the company is also working to bring out a new version of the operating system for insiders. Gabriel Aul, head of the Windows Insider program, has confirmed in a short...