Windows 10: 3 specific Apps no longer open in Windows 10.

Discus and support 3 specific Apps no longer open in Windows 10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Weather, News and Sports. Those 3 apps crashes immediately after opening. It happened with build 14959 and now with 14965. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by renk23, Nov 9, 2016.

1. renk23 Win User

3 specific Apps no longer open in Windows 10.

Weather, News and Sports.

Those 3 apps crashes immediately after opening.

It happened with build 14959 and now with 14965.

I've tried Reinstall them, reinstall with PowerShell... do not solved.

Any help?

:)

renk23, Nov 9, 2016
  2. MWS
    mws Win User

Windows 10 Apps on twin monitors

Wow still no help on how to get an app to open on a specific monitor. Win 8 had no problems with this and Windows 10, what can we say but Microsoft continues to show that quality is no longer part of their services.

3. Ian Sal Win User
    Cortana missed calls, missed texts notifications

Since the latest update to Windows 10, Feature deprecation has been highlighted with Cortana such as:

• It can no longer search for apps, setting, email, text messaging, contacts and QR Codes on the device and can no longer open apps through voice commands.
    For full list of information, you may open link
    here

Let us know if you have more inquiries.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Nov 9, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Try the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter (as Admin)?

Steve C, Nov 10, 2016
  5. renk23 Win User
    They've started to work. Out of nowhere! *chuckle

renk23, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 3 specific Apps no longer open in Windows 10. - Similar Threads - specific Apps longer

2. Instagram App on Windows 11 no longer opens an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instagram App on Windows 11 no longer opens an app: Hello,The IG app no longer opens and instead it opens in my browser. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-app-on-windows-11-no-longer-opens-an-app/5b20e032-5b8c-41e3-95b6-f2a53203d430
  3. Instagram App on Windows 11 no longer opens an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram App on Windows 11 no longer opens an app: Hello,The IG app no longer opens and instead it opens in my browser. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-app-on-windows-11-no-longer-opens-an-app/5b20e032-5b8c-41e3-95b6-f2a53203d430
  4. Opening a file with a specific app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening a file with a specific app: Is there any way to open a specific file with a specific app? I' d like to automatically open a file with a certain pdf reader, but, at the same time, I need all the other pdf on my computer to open in Chrome. Is there any way to do that automatically without needing to right...
  5. Microsoft Apps no longer working or opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps no longer working or opening.: all of a sudden my Microsoft Apps are not working including Store I have tried a troubleshoot and a windows update and still nothing, Some other non Microsoft Apps also were removed. But I could reinstall those All of the Apps listed below in the drop menu are not...
  6. Opening Apps in Specific Virtual Desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening Apps in Specific Virtual Desktops: Hi, I was wondering if there's a way to set my apps to open in particular virtual desktops. Desired effect: When I run the following apps, I'd like for them to open only in their designated vitrual desktops. E.x. I'd like for my Spotify to open only in Virtual Desktop 5,...
  7. Make it so when a specific app opens another specific app closes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make it so when a specific app opens another specific app closes: I have some apps that run some background activity and that have a serious toll on how my games perform, and I was wondering if I could automate them closing when I open a certain game and possibly reopen. Thanks submitted by /u/randomnewskills [link] [comments]...
  8. How to remove specific app from 'open with'?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove specific app from 'open with'?: Hello, Is there a way I can remove an app from the 'Open with' option against a file? Say when I right click a video file and head over to open with, it will list couple of apps and I want a particular app not appear there. Win 10 v 1903 (Build 18362.418) 142844
  9. Windows 10 app specific audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 app specific audio: I use two different chrome installations and use the Windows 10 app specific audio options to assign each to a different audio device, on board and my sound card. This has worked flawlessly until recently, (1-2 weeks) where suddenly it is struggling to differentiate between...
  10. BSOD when opening certain Specific apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when opening certain Specific apps: Hi! I have a relatively new PC I built less than 90 days ago. I have been building PCs and such for ages now so am pretty versed with Windows shenanigans but at this point, I am simply stumped! ATM it seems every time I open my torrent client (Qbittorrent) I get a BSOD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps no longer open in winodws 10