Windows 10: 3 x Microsoft Designer Mice, 3 different PC's all fail

Discus and support 3 x Microsoft Designer Mice, 3 different PC's all fail in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have tried every suggestion found on every forum, i have 3 designer mice, 3 different PC (x99 based i7/Quadro P6000 workstation, 370 based i7/GTX1080ti... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZeSurfer, Aug 15, 2018.

1. ZeSurfer Win User

3 x Microsoft Designer Mice, 3 different PC's all fail

Have tried every suggestion found on every forum, i have 3 designer mice, 3 different PC (x99 based i7/Quadro P6000 workstation, 370 based i7/GTX1080ti desktop, and an i7/GTX1050ti laptop - Oldest machine is x99 @ 3 years). All worked fine until April Windows pdate, now Microsoft Mice stop working after about 3 hours.

• removed and re-installed broadcom / intel drivers,.
    • paired and unpaired
    • disconnected and reconnected
    • changed power settings

To get the mouse to work I have to...

1. Disconnect Bluetooth mouse

2. Remove Bluetooth Mouse

3. Uninstall Bluetooth Radio in Device Manager

4. Reboot Computer

5. Allow windows to reinstall drivers (both broadcom and intel are latest drivers)

6. Pair Bluetooth Mouse

7. Connect Bluetooth Mouse

Then all will work fine for about 3 hours then mouse will stop working - windows reports that mouse is paired and connected, just no action.

This is happening on three different machines (with a mixture of broadcom and intel BT stacks), with 3 different Microsoft Designer Mice. I have read every other thread on these forums (and many others) regarding this issue, and it seems its VERY common,and Microsoft just give stock answers.

Microsoft, Your OS, Your Mouse - Fix It!!! No issues before April 2018 update.

Keith Goodyer

:)

ZeSurfer, Aug 15, 2018
  2. ZeSurfer Win User

Have tried every suggestion found on every forum, i have 3 designer mice, 3 different PC (x99 based i7/Quadro P6000 workstation, 370 based i7/GTX1080ti desktop, and an i7/GTX1050ti laptop - Oldest machine is x99 @ 3 years). All worked fine until April Windows
    pdate, now Microsoft Mice stop working after about 3 hours.

• removed and re-installed broadcom / intel drivers,.
    • paired and unpaired
    • disconnected and reconnected
    • changed power settings
    To get the mouse to work I have to...

1. Disconnect Bluetooth mouse

2. Remove Bluetooth Mouse

3. Uninstall Bluetooth Radio in Device Manager

4. Reboot Computer

5. Allow windows to reinstall drivers (both broadcom and intel are latest drivers)

6. Pair Bluetooth Mouse

7. Connect Bluetooth Mouse

Then all will work fine for about 3 hours then mouse will stop working - windows reports that mouse is paired and connected, just no action.

This is happening on three different machines (with a mixture of broadcom and intel BT stacks), with 3 different Microsoft Designer Mice. I have read every other thread on these forums (and many others) regarding this issue, and it seems its VERY common,and
    Microsoft just give stock answers.

Microsoft, Your OS, Your Mouse - Fix It!!! No issues before April 2018 update.

Keith Goodyer

ZeSurfer, Sep 25, 2018
  3. 3 x Microsoft Designer Mice, 3 different PC's all fail

Hi ZeSurfer,

Based on the information you have provided, considering that you have tried performing all the basic troubleshooting steps and the issue persisted, then it's possible that the issue is with the mouse itself. If your device is under warranty, you can bring
    it to the nearest Microsoft Store for replacement. If not, then you can go to this
    link to contact our Microsoft Accessories support and check the options that we have for you.

Should you have other concern, feel free to get back to us.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Teamspeak 3 error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to install the Team speak 3
    in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install the
    Team speak 3 in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the
      Team speak 3 and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the Team speak 3
      install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. 3 x Microsoft Designer Mice, 3 different PC's all fail - Similar Threads - Microsoft Designer Mice

2. Windows 10 installs fail on 2 different machines with 3 different usb sticks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installs fail on 2 different machines with 3 different usb sticks: This weekend I was building a small form factor pc. Specs are belowMotherboard - strix z370iCpu - 9600kRam - 16gb ddr4 3200 Corsair vengeance lpx2 1tb silicon power nvme ssdgot it on the bench ready to install windows and get things set up for final install. I made it though...
  3. Applying 3 local GPO´s to 3 different Local Groups

in Windows 10 Support
    Applying 3 local GPO´s to 3 different Local Groups: Hello! Hoping this is the right category :) So i have this issue where i need to have role separation on local level, not domain. 3 groups with different accesses/permissions from GPOs. for ie: Group 1 can use windows installer and scripts but not change time Group 2 can...
  4. 3 Different CPU calculations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 Different CPU calculations: The Task Manager, The Resource Monitor and the Xbox Game Bar Had all different CPUE calculations. How do i make them the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-different-cpu-calculations/cbc68d8e-e50d-45f2-a967-f0a376a946e9
  5. Pc looping through 3 different BSoDs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc looping through 3 different BSoDs: I have a computer that gets stuck on the loading screen, or loops through the following blue screens on startup: Kernel security check failure IRQL not less or equal System thread exception not handled I have tried using both legacy and uefi boot modes, And the problems...
  6. Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface: Today we revealed updates to the Surface device portfolio for the commercial channel, including Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X.If you’re a tech enthusiast seeking an inside look behind the design of these new devices with complete specifications, you’ll...
  7. why are my ethernet designations different on 3 different computers connected to the same...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why are my ethernet designations different on 3 different computers connected to the same...: Windows 10 ethernet connections show different descriptions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-ethernet-designations-different-on-3/5b9152ad-d48f-457e-9ff5-e1b83f852c65
  8. one microsoft account with 3 pc but different password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    one microsoft account with 3 pc but different password?: I have 3 computers, with same Microsoft account, but I have 3 different password to start windows, I want to make same one password. Please help me how to do it....
  9. 3 differents BSOD in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 differents BSOD in Windows 10: Hi. For weeks, I have been getting all this BSOD in my laptop: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE KERNEL_SECUTIRY_CHECK_FAILURE Another thing is that I have been getting these random freezes, and I forces me to do a restart manually. This happens for...
  10. Network Connections folder empty 3 different PC's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Connections folder empty 3 different PC's: Just picked up my 3rd Windows 10 for no internet complaint. All 3 have empty "Network Connections" folders. 2 laptops, 1 Desktop, different makes. All have Windows 10 before Creators update. Able to do an "Install/Repair (Thanks, Brink) on 2 of them. The other one...