32 Bit Applications?

Discus and support 32 Bit Applications? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm currently using an activated version of windows 10 pro 64 bit. When I run any app or game, it is using the 32 bit version even though I downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CBG_Plays, Aug 10, 2018 at 5:12 PM.

1. CBG_Plays Win User

32 Bit Applications?

I'm currently using an activated version of windows 10 pro 64 bit.

When I run any app or game, it is using the 32 bit version even though I downloaded the 64 bit version.

Is there a fix to this?

:)

2. Roharashraj™ Win User

How do I install IE 32 bit and/or switch from 64 bit to 32 bit?

Windows 10: Internet Explorer

• You need to have Windows 10 64-bit(x64) to use this feature
    • To check:
      • Click on Windows Key
      • Click on Settings
      • Click on System
      • On left panel click on About
      • On right panel check system type:
        • System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
          • That means you have Windows 10 64-bit
        • System Type: 32-bit operating system, x86-based processor
          • That means you have Windows 10 32-bit
    • Internet Explorer
      • 32-bit(x86):
        • C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe
      • 64-bit(x64):
        • C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe
    Note:
    • You cannot switch between Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit. you need to re-install Windows 10 64 bit.
    • To download Windows 10 64-bit:
      Microsoft - "Windows 10 - Download tool now"

• 32 Bit Applications? 7b23dd14-23cd-4459-bfc9-5fe838d21118.png

• If you have Windows 10 64-bit, you can run any application which supports 64-bit and as well as 32-bit

Roharashraj™, Aug 10, 2018 at 5:15 PM
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Andre Da Costa, Aug 10, 2018 at 5:15 PM
  4. Michael Gall Win User

32 Bit Applications?

Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 10, 2018 at 5:15 PM
Thema:

32 Bit Applications?

1. 32 Bit Applications? - Similar Threads - Bit Applications

2. Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit: I have tried all the troubleshooting given in the community pages. 1. Uninstalled Audio Drivers and Re-Installed 2. Changed the Audio Format, 3. Disabled Dolby Enhancements, 4. Performed Clean Install of Windows etc etc etc Below are the Specs of my Lappy:- Lenovo...
  3. windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity...: How do I get rid of APP64 old workgroup which somehow keeps coming back to my laptop? I have a windows 10 operating system with 64 bit?...
  4. Turn on Bit locker without a trusted TPM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn on Bit locker without a trusted TPM: I recently upgraded my aging laptop from a standard HDD to a new SSD and upgraded RAM, I have Windows 10 Pro I would like to use the BitLocker, I have to enable it without the Trusted TPM as the original HDD is no longer in the computer (cracked HDD). Please let me know what...
  5. got error message on windows 10 1803 home sl 64 bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    got error message on windows 10 1803 home sl 64 bit: hi joydeep sir got this error message as The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.i am using windows 10 home sl 64 bit 1803....
  6. Solved: Black Bars on the left and right of Display Screen in Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solved: Black Bars on the left and right of Display Screen in Windows 10 Pro (64-bit): I looked through all the comments available here as of 11 August 2018 and googled these issues also and could not find these simple fixes which I stumbled upon by trial and error: To get rid of the two black borders on the left and right sides of your Desktop display: Go...
  7. problem with bit locker on my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problem with bit locker on my pc: hi I am using windows 10 enterprise and I am experiencing problems with one of my drives that was locked with bitlocker. it can't open and tell me that "bilocker encryption is not compatible with my version of windows to try opening the drive with a newer version of windows....
  8. RSAT will not install. Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit

RSAT will not install. Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit: Hi, I'm trying to install RSAT for Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit. Have tried RSAT 1709 , 1803 and WS2016 64 bit installers. They run through the progress bar then end with "The update was not installed." I've tried disabling the antivirus, threat monitoring and...
  9. Maximum usable RAM in 32 bit W10

Maximum usable RAM in 32 bit W10: I have a DELL Optiplex 7010 which was bought with W7 32 bit OS. I used the MS free upgrade to W10 Pro 32 bit. I have recently upgraded to 8GB of RAM, however although 8GB is detected apparently only 3.5 GB is usable. I have updated bios etc to latest. Having read...
  10. Bit locker recovery for Windows 10

Bit locker recovery for Windows 10: I need a BitLlocker Recovery code. how do I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bit-locker-recovery-for-windows-10/6970d6c5-97d9-4b0c-8e27-f6c471222923