Windows 10: 32 Bit Applications?

Discus and support 32 Bit Applications? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm currently using an activated version of windows 10 pro 64 bit. When I run any app or game, it is using the 32 bit version even though I downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CBG_Plays, Aug 10, 2018.

1. CBG_Plays Win User

32 Bit Applications?

I'm currently using an activated version of windows 10 pro 64 bit.

When I run any app or game, it is using the 32 bit version even though I downloaded the 64 bit version.

Is there a fix to this?

:)

CBG_Plays, Aug 10, 2018

2. How do I install IE 32 bit and/or switch from 64 bit to 32 bit?

Windows 10: Internet Explorer

• You need to have Windows 10 64-bit(x64) to use this feature
    • To check:
      • Click on Windows Key
      • Click on Settings
      • Click on System
      • On left panel click on About
      • On right panel check system type:
        • System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
          • That means you have Windows 10 64-bit
        • System Type: 32-bit operating system, x86-based processor
          • That means you have Windows 10 32-bit
    • Internet Explorer
      • 32-bit(x86):
        • C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe
      • 64-bit(x64):
        • C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe
    Note:
    • You cannot switch between Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit. you need to re-install Windows 10 64 bit.
    • To download Windows 10 64-bit:
      Microsoft - "Windows 10 - Download tool now"

• 32 Bit Applications? 7b23dd14-23cd-4459-bfc9-5fe838d21118.png

• If you have Windows 10 64-bit, you can run any application which supports 64-bit and as well as 32-bit

Roharashraj™, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 10, 2018
  4. 32 Bit Applications?

Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

32 Bit Applications?

1. 32 Bit Applications? - Similar Threads - Bit Applications

2. Unsupported 16-bit Application problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported 16-bit Application problem: Hi microsft, i have a problem. There is a error as you can see on the picture. Some apps like xoutput, have faced to this error. I tried to slove this problem. I re-install my windows 10, but it didn't work.How should i solve this problem? Can you help me?...
  3. Unsupported 16-bit Application problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsupported 16-bit Application problem: Hi microsft, i have a problem. There is a error as you can see on the picture. Some apps like xoutput, have faced to this error. I tried to slove this problem. I re-install my windows 10, but it didn't work.How should i solve this problem? Can you help me?...
  4. Unsupported 16-bit Application problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix Unsupported 16-bit Application error on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Unsupported 16-bit Application error on Windows 11: [IMG]In this post, we will discuss what you can do if you see the Unsupported 16-bit Application error on Windows 11/10 PC. Some users get this error when trying to install an application or run a setup.exe file on their computers. It also happens when running a command in...
  6. Get "Unsupported 16-bit application error" win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get "Unsupported 16-bit application error" win 11: I have updated my computer, delete its data from the store and app, look for the file but nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-unsupported-16-bit-application-error-win-11/be8f49f3-2dd2-4d87-9b78-deded9b2838c
  7. Get "Unsupported 16-bit application error" win 11

Get "Unsupported 16-bit application error" win 11: I have updated my computer, delete its data from the store and app, look for the file but nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-unsupported-16-bit-application-error-win-11/be8f49f3-2dd2-4d87-9b78-deded9b2838c
  8. How do i fix the "Unsupported 16-bit application" message that minecraft gives me when i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the "Unsupported 16-bit application" message that minecraft gives me when i...: I was having some issues with my laptop but I fixed it by resetting my computer but I kept my files. But when I re-downloaded Minecraft, I get the message, "The program or feature...
  9. How do i fix the "Unsupported 16-bit application" message that minecraft gives me when i...

How do i fix the "Unsupported 16-bit application" message that minecraft gives me when i...: I was having some issues with my laptop but I fixed it by resetting my computer but I kept my files. But when I re-downloaded Minecraft, I get the message, "The program or feature...
  10. How do i install a 32 bit application on my 64 bit Windows 11?

How do i install a 32 bit application on my 64 bit Windows 11?: From the Internet information services I tried setting the support 32 bit application to TRUE, but it still doesnt install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-a-32-bit-application-on-my-64-bit/541c56cb-cdae-4c6f-97e1-92188ab5c9e9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 32 bit applications

2. windows 10 msdos 16

3. applications that are 32 - bit

4. 32 bit applications windows phone 1709