Windows 10: 365 and domains

Discus and support 365 and domains in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi All What are the advantages of adding a domain to office 365 business. Kevin 111068 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by KevinUK, May 26, 2018.

1. KevinUK Win User

365 and domains

Hi All

What are the advantages of adding a domain to office 365 business.

Kevin

:)

KevinUK, May 26, 2018

2. Domain alias

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• Which domain alias are you referring to?

• How did you delete your domain alias?
    Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 29, 2018
  3. SathyaT Win User
    domain configuration

is windows 10 will support domain configuration?

SathyaT, May 29, 2018
Thema:

365 and domains

1. 365 and domains - Similar Threads - 365 domains

2. Microsoft 365 sucks,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365 sucks,: The ribbon has become a micro scoping size. Software is designed to squeeze money form the customer even after annual subscription, how can you ask for more money for such defective user hating software. it is ridden with defects everything is bad about it and it is there to...
  3. How do I change my 365 account email to a personal domain email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my 365 account email to a personal domain email?: I keep getting an error message that says my email is associated with a school or business. I cannot update my 365 account with my primary email....
  4. How do I change my 365 account email to a personal domain email?

How do I change my 365 account email to a personal domain email?: I keep getting an error message that says my email is associated with a school or business. I cannot update my 365 account with my primary email....
  5. How do I change my 365 account email to a personal domain email?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to convert Microsoft 365 domain email to a Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convert Microsoft 365 domain email to a Microsoft Account?: I recently purchased and created a new domain email address in GoDaddy, "Email Essentials". I try to share a Microsoft 365 Family to this new address, but it leads me into logging in as a Microsoft Account. It won't let me create a Microsoft Account because the email address...
  7. How to convert Microsoft 365 domain email to a Microsoft Account?

How to convert Microsoft 365 domain email to a Microsoft Account?: I recently purchased and created a new domain email address in GoDaddy, "Email Essentials". I try to share a Microsoft 365 Family to this new address, but it leads me into logging in as a Microsoft Account. It won't let me create a Microsoft Account because the email address...
  8. How to use Office 365 accounts Different Domains on same Windows 10 PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to use Office 365 accounts Different Domains on same Windows 10 PC: Good Day All, So, I've one windows 10 PC that is joined to office 365 business account. I know that within that profile I can add other office 365 accounts and use onedrive and other features simultaneously. However, this is interfering with my workflow and document editing,...
  9. Best Practice: Join Domain or Office 365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Practice: Join Domain or Office 365: I work at a small office. 14 local PCs connected to our local AD domain. We use azure AD to connect/sync the local AD to office 365. We have some new employees coming on who will not be working in the office. I have their accounts created/synced in Office 365/Active...
  10. Joining domain blocks Internet access to UWP apps/Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Joining domain blocks Internet access to UWP apps/Office 365: Hello, I was hoping that someone will be able to shed some light on the following issue. We have a hybrid environment, consisting of on-premise Active Directory and Azure/Office 365. After a Windows 10 computer has jointed our domain, the following issues arise:...