Windows 10: 367 errors in Event Viewer after clean install

Discus and support 367 errors in Event Viewer after clean install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just clean installed Windows 10 14393 and event viewer is showing 367 errors and warnings and one critical event. Is this normal and is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by swarfega, Nov 26, 2016.

1. swarfega Win User

367 errors in Event Viewer after clean install

I have just clean installed Windows 10 14393 and event viewer is showing 367 errors and warnings and one critical event. Is this normal and is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?

:)

swarfega, Nov 26, 2016
  2. xankazo Win User

Errors persisting in windows 10 even after clean install. User Data Access_Session

Same here. After many clean installs, this error persists. It piles up quite a bit after a while in the event viewer. Apparently, there's no official word on it. Too bad.

xankazo, Nov 26, 2016
  3. getting some issues on win 10 1703 home sl 64 bit.

hi joydeep sir yes the error is still showing on event viewer after i starts up my pc after doing clean boot.

JoydeepSarkar685, Nov 26, 2016
  4. fdegrove Win User

Hi,

That looks like an awful lot of errors.
    Do these errors persist after a few restarts ?

DCOM errors won't vanish by themselves but then they're pretty much harmless.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Nov 26, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    I've done the command that clears the list and I've managed to whittle it down to 4 after resolving one of them. The four remaining ones are to do with my multi card reader. But throughout the day Ive had kernal-pnp, ESRV_SVC_WILLIAMETTE, DCOM, WMI and various others appear.

I can do a zip file if you would like.

swarfega, Nov 27, 2016
  6. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Sure. Either that or a screenshot of the error in Event Viewer can be helpful.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Nov 27, 2016
  7. swarfega Win User
    Whats the best way to zip up all the logs?

swarfega, Nov 27, 2016
  8. fdegrove Win User

Hi,

From Event Viewer select "System" then on the top on the left select "Level".
    Select all the ones with a red bang, right click the bunch and select "Save selected events", save as .txt file.

Given the are only 4 important ones that file should be small enough to post here.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Nov 27, 2016
  9. swarfega Win User
    Sadly the number has crept up to 94 during the day.

swarfega, Nov 27, 2016
  10. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Oh dear....
    From an other thread I understand you run a local network, correct ?

Can you disconnect all networks except for this machine's internet connection for diagnostic purposes ?

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Nov 27, 2016
  11. swarfega Win User
    I'll have to try that tomorrow as its rather late here (I'm going to bed myself soon).

All 3 computers plus tv are connected via powerline adapters, is that too much perhaps?

swarfega, Nov 27, 2016
  12. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Off to bed soon myself.

Nah, shouldn't matter.

Bottom line is to keep it basic for analysis purposes.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Nov 27, 2016
  13. swarfega Win User

Thanks for your input tonight its been insightful. We can pick this up again tomorrow *Biggrin

swarfega, Nov 27, 2016
  14. Kari Win User
    Just keep on your mind that Event Viewer will always show errors, critical and warnings, it will never be totally clean. Screenshot from this computer I am using to reply your thread, booted half an hour ago:

367 errors in Event Viewer after clean install [​IMG]

Everything OK, computer working perfectly.

It is so normal that for instance the infamous phone support scams are based on this simple fact, Windows Event Viewer always containing errors and warnings. When support scammers phone people they'll ask them to check the Event Viewer for errors and use this fact, that it always contains errors in their efforts to convince users that there's something wrong on their machines, viruses or unauthorized users and so on when in fact everything is OK.

It is impossible to have a Windows PC running with a clean Event Viewer.

15. swarfega Win User
    Thanks for the reassuring words Kari.

swarfega, Nov 27, 2016
Thema:

1. 367 errors in Event Viewer after clean install - Similar Threads - 367 errors Event

2. Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Errors: Hi,Since about 3 days I have been getting a number of issues popping up on Event Viewer. It keeps pinging on my speakers and I'm not sure how to diagnose or fix it.Today its been at the worst and was pinging as the laptop was turning on.I've made a copy of the event viewer...
  3. event viewer error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event viewer error: Faulting application name: DipAwayMode.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1049, time stamp: 0xc4675baa Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x001144c2 Faulting process id: 0x1554 Faulting application...
  4. Event Viewer Errors

Event Viewer Errors: Does anyone have a workable solution for Event error 1000 or event error13? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-errors/79c29b4a-e783-4b8b-b552-c46b3e00e2f9
  5. Error and Warnings in Event Viewer after installing Windows 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error and Warnings in Event Viewer after installing Windows 2004: After installing Windows 2004, i have a lot of errors and warnings in the event viewer. I have 74 errors of event ID 319 and few warnings which includes event ID: 692 occurred 220 times, event 1014 occurred 64 times and 1016 occurred 80 times in the past 7 days. The number of...
  6. Event Viewer after Installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer after Installation: Does Win 10 home come with Custom Views\ ServerRoles or it this something Win 10 Pro puts in. I have seen this with Win 7 Pro installs and not Win 7 Home which I never installed. I just got a new Win 10 laptop that came with Home and never looked before I upgraded to Pro....
  7. Error in Event Viewer

Error in Event Viewer: ESENT Event ID 508,510 and 533 warnings in Event Viewer also poor shut down times start up and have nothing running at start up critical errors multi time daily system restore error event id 8193 vss error windows 10 i did a repair install so far so good as far as vvs goes...
  8. Event Viewer Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Error: Hi All, I updated Win8.1 to Win10, so Event Viewer will suddenly appear two windows every 10 minutes*Sad*Sad. Please see the attached figure. Would someone help me solve this problem? How can I block it? Thanks. [img] 88395
  9. Event Viewer error

Event Viewer error: I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about? [img] 47494
  10. Event Viewer Cleaning

Event Viewer Cleaning: What is the difference in the Clean Viewer.bat and the Clean_Event_Viewer_logs.bat files that I have downloaded from Windows Ten Forums? 105066

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DCOM error 367

2. event viewer errors after windows 10 install

3. errors are showing in event viewer after clean install

4. Windows event 367 NoPrintProcFoundForPrinter