Windows 10: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Problem

Discus and support Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; : System : Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power : 11/7/2020 10:31:06 : 41 : 63 : :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RoyChan3, Jul 10, 2020.

1. RoyChan3 Win User

Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Problem

: System
    : Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    : 11/7/2020 10:31:06
    : 41
    : 63
    :
    : 70368744177664,2
    : SYSTEM
    : DESKTOP-T1R4DSK
    :
    Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-07-11T02:31:06.147534400Z" />
    <EventRecordID>2936</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-T1R4DSK</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">340</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffc28243ca6000</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">41</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">2</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

RoyChan3, Jul 10, 2020

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 4, 2020
  3. restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Problem

Kernel 41 Power issue

Hello,

When the computer shuts down or restarts unexpectedly, the Kernel Power Event ID 41 error occurs. Upon starting a computer running Windows, the system checks whether the computer was properly shut down. If the computer was not properly turned off, a Kernel
    Power Event 41 message is generated.

Regarding the error that you're getting, we suggest that you check the solution provided by

AndrewGeraci
    on this
    link

For more information regarding Windows Kernel power issue, kindly visit this
    article

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Problem

1. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Kernel Power

2. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power: Hello,so my system crashed lately and i want to know why, can someone help me out with that?Event Viewer : - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  3. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power: HI Guys i hope you all doing good i've been having a issue with this event ID Code error 41 for a week or so now and im really pulling out hairs trying to figure out what is causing it : here's some of the info i can give - <Event...
  4. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power: HI Guys i hope you all doing good i've been having a issue with this event ID Code error 41 for a week or so now and im really pulling out hairs trying to figure out what is causing it : here's some of the info i can give - <Event...
  5. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power: i keep getting crashes when playing hardware intensive games such as cp2077 and fifa, looking for any possible solutions, have tried resetting and using a fresh install of win11 but no luckhave added xml of the event viewer error- <Event...
  6. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power: i keep getting crashes when playing hardware intensive games such as cp2077 and fifa, looking for any possible solutions, have tried resetting and using a fresh install of win11 but no luckhave added xml of the event viewer error- <Event...
  7. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power: My computer randomly turns off out of no where and restarts. Looking at the event viewer and I see a critical error with the eventID of 41. Help would be appreciated so I can figure out what's causing my system to do this. Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  8. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power: My computer randomly turns off out of no where and restarts. Looking at the event viewer and I see a critical error with the eventID of 41. Help would be appreciated so I can figure out what's causing my system to do this. Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  9. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power: Since a few months I regularly run into an issue with my computer. For no reasons it reboots of gives the blue screen. When going to the log file I found: -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider...
  10. Kernel-Power problem

Kernel-Power problem: - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41 Version 6 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2019-03-02T02:47:42.135022200Z EventRecordID 5882 Correlation -...