Windows 10: 3D paint tool bar

Discus and support 3D paint tool bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In 3D Paint, I have some how made the side tool bar disappear. How do I bring it back?It currently looks like this: I would like it to look like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chris3ME, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Chris3ME Win User

3D paint tool bar

In 3D Paint, I have some how made the side tool bar disappear. How do I bring it back?It currently looks like this:

I would like it to look like this:

:)

Chris3ME, Aug 12, 2018

2. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Aug 12, 2018
  3. paint 3d

Thank you for responding. To uninstall Paint 3D, you can follow the steps below:

• In the Windows search bar, type PowerShell.
    • Right-click it and select Run as administrator.
    • In the PowerShell, type this command then press Enter to verify the application's information:
      Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint
    • To uninstall the app, type this command and press Enter: Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage

After successfully uninstalling the app, restart your PC. Go to the Windows Store afterward and look for
    Paint 3D and click the install button.

We will wait for an update about the result.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 12, 2018
  4. 3D paint tool bar

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

3D paint tool bar

1. 3D paint tool bar - Similar Threads - paint tool bar

2. Paint 3D fill tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  3. Paint 3D fill tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D fill tool: Hello, something has happened to my fill tool, it no longer leaves dark colored pixels.I've tried changing the tolerance to 0% and it didn't workSee image for comparison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fill-tool/7ab679dd-194b-437c-b67f-4c2792145e6d
  4. Paint 3D fill tool

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Bucket Tool: I have a question about the bucket tool in Paint 3D. The bucket fills all of the image instead of one specific color. How do I get it to just fill in one color on the image?...
  6. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

Paint 3D Bucket Tool: I have a question about the bucket tool in Paint 3D. The bucket fills all of the image instead of one specific color. How do I get it to just fill in one color on the image?...
  7. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Bucket Tool: When I use the bucket tool and fill a different color, the surrounding color that is not the same color changes. Here's an example, I wanted to fill the color yellow with green, and the outside of the color is red. When I used the bucket tool on the color yellow, it created a...
  8. Paint 3D Bucket Tool

Paint 3D Bucket Tool: When I use the bucket tool and fill a different color, the surrounding color that is not the same color changes. Here's an example, I wanted to fill the color yellow with green, and the outside of the color is red. When I used the bucket tool on the color yellow, it created a...
  9. Paint 3D - fill tool

Paint 3D - fill tool: When filling and the filling again to the previous or any other colour, the fill tool leaves shades, is there a way to avoid this? I've tried to use 1% and even 0% but 1% does not make any change meanwhile 0% doesn't workImage 1: Image 2:...
  10. Paint 3D brush tools for commercial use?

Paint 3D brush tools for commercial use?: I'm a graphic designer and I sometimes use paint 3D's brushes such as the crayon and watercolour brushes which of course has a distinct pattern that was made by Microsoft for creations that I want to sell. My question being, am I allowed to use those patterns/brushes for...