Windows 10: 3GB converted down to 30MB in about 5 mins....!!

Discus and support 3GB converted down to 30MB in about 5 mins....!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It might already be common knowledge but thought I'd pass on the fact that I had a valuable 3.2GB .avi video file of family and friends needing to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arcadian, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Arcadian Win User

3GB converted down to 30MB in about 5 mins....!!

It might already be common knowledge but thought I'd pass on the fact that I had a valuable 3.2GB .avi video file of family and friends needing to be uploaded to a cloud account but couldn't find anything anywhere to compress it. About to give up after hours of frustration I suddenly remembered Handbrake from years ago which took just 4/5 minutes to reduce it down to 30mb !

Can't recommend it highly enough, especially as it's free so hope it helps out sometime...*Biggrin

HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder

:)

Arcadian, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 takes 5 mins to shut down.

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. As the issue is not occurring in Safe mode then I suggest you to perform Clean boot and check if any third party software is causing the issue.
    This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. It starts Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

How to perform a Clean Boot in Windows:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" in the above link.

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Windows 10 takes 5 mins to shut down.

I have windows 10 and it takes 5 minutes to shut down. When I start the pc in safe mode, it only takes 30 seconds to shut down. I'm thinking I must have something loaded that is causing the problem. Any ideas on the best way to solve this. ? Thanks

ukAlanCollins, Sep 5, 2017
Thema:

3GB converted down to 30MB in about 5 mins....!!

1. 3GB converted down to 30MB in about 5 mins....!! - Similar Threads - 3GB converted down

2. SSD usage stays at 100% for about 2 to 5 min after booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD usage stays at 100% for about 2 to 5 min after booting: i have an issue that ssd usage stays at 100% for about 5 min after booting windows i have searched stuffs on the internet and tried every steps that might help but did not work for me...
  3. SSD usage stays at 100% for about 2 to 5 min after booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SSD usage stays at 100% for about 2 to 5 min after booting: i have an issue that ssd usage stays at 100% for about 5 min after booting windows i have searched stuffs on the internet and tried every steps that might help but did not work for me...
  4. SSD usage stays at 100% for about 2 to 5 min after booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. FiveM crash in 5 min?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FiveM crash in 5 min?: I play about 4 months on FiveM. Since last week my FiveM crashes after about an hour and then every 5 minutes. What could be the reason? I installed it completely new yesterday. FiveM crasht alle 5 minuten?
  6. computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes: I have Windows 10 Pro and last year this happened and now it is happening again. It shuts down every 5-7 minutes all by itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-about-every-5-7-minutes/079f5970-0d01-4a0c-a4e3-ec6ef354445e
  7. HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins: Hi guys, My HP Envy 6 laptop's WiFi connection is dropping from around 5 mins to 5 mins. I have to reconnect it manually each time. I suspect this might be an outdated driver issue. I'm aware Windows 10 isn't officially supported for my model and there aren't any win10...
  8. BSOD about every 5 mins

BSOD about every 5 mins: Getting bsod about every 5 mins and have to reboot to use for about 5 more mins. Pretty sure that it is MB related and hoping your tool will help diag the problem. The bsod happens with both my win 10 OSs after about the same time frame. 120335
  9. Getting BSODS when pc have been turned on for about 5 min.

Getting BSODS when pc have been turned on for about 5 min.: Hello. I am beginning to get BSODS randomly, even when im doing nothing on my pc. I get either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ' Attachment 42217 I will really appreciate if someone can help me. Anders 25948
  10. Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at splash screen for 5 mins: It's so weird before it was rare (stuck at splash screen glitch) i did the upgrade from win 7 to 10 and my system had random skips and black screens. Then my 120 ssd died but not before i could clone it and it did the same on the new ssd. So i tried a clean install and cured...