Windows 10: 3rd BSOD in a month

Discus and support 3rd BSOD in a month in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. Last night I received my 3rd blue screen error in about a month. That one and the previous one said "system service exception (netio.sys)." I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 10Tra, Apr 17, 2016.

1. 10Tra Win User

3rd BSOD in a month

Hello.
    Last night I received my 3rd blue screen error in about a month. That one and the previous one said "system service exception (netio.sys)." I forget if the first time this happened the error listed the same.

Anyway, here's my log file (I hope it's alright. It saved on it's own with no prompts).

I'm working on an Acer R3-131T laptop with 4GB RAM. As far as I know, I have the most updated drivers. My computer came equipped with the "Acer Care Centre" which hasn't listed new updates for a month or so. Going directly to Acer's website there weren't any new updates that seemed applicable to me at this time.

I understand from reading another thread that some drivers aren't 100% compatible with Win10, and I'm assuming that's the issue here; just not sure which one(s) I need to do anything with.

Thanks in advance for your time!

:)

10Tra, Apr 17, 2016
  2. CircleTwo Win User

BSOD : UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED - MEMORY MANAGEMENT

On my 3rd BSOD - happens about every week or two

Windows 10 - Surface Pro 2017 (had for about 2 months)

1. UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

2. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

3. MEMORY MANAGEMENT

I am trying all the recommended fixes. Should I try to replace the entire Surface Pro?

CircleTwo, Apr 17, 2016
  3. BSOD For Months

Hi Chris,

Upon checking the information that you've provided, it seems that different drivers have failed to do their job. The common result of this issue is normally a Blue screen error. Since it happened after an update kindly perform troubleshooting bluescreen errors
    through this link.

It also best also run DISM and SFC to check for Windows system file corruptions on your PC. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open an elevated command prompt. To do this, right click the Windows button, and then select Command Prompt (Admin). If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow or Yes.
    • Type the following command, and then press Enter.
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      • Note: It might take several minutes for the command operation to be completed.
    • Type the following command and press Enter.
      • sfc /scannow
      • Note: It might take several minutes for the command operation to be completed.
    • Close the command prompt, and then run Windows Update again.

If you are interested for an in-depth information regarding Bug Check Code
    0x0000003b
    , and 0x1000007e, refer to these links:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Robert Caw, Apr 17, 2016
  4. zztemp Win User

3rd BSOD in a month

zztemp, Apr 17, 2016
  5. 10Tra Win User
    Sorry about that.

I just ran the data-gatherer again and it says "all files have been gathered and are in a zipped folder on your desktop" but when I open it, it's still blank. What's going on?

It also never asks me to save it. It just runs, auto-saves and tells me so.

10Tra, Apr 17, 2016
  6. zztemp Win User
    I'm not sure, maybe if you try to run it as an administrator?
    right-click -> run as admin

zztemp, Apr 18, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    [youtube]9VoSa7654Po[/youtube]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

3rd BSOD in a month

1. 3rd BSOD in a month - Similar Threads - 3rd BSOD month

2. BSOD Problems for Months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Problems for Months: Hello,THE STORY:I now had Bluescreens and general software/game crashes for a long time. I tried to find out why I have those problems, but just cant find a clear answer.I had them first when I wanted to play GTA Online RP with FiveM and when they showed up I uninstalled it...
  3. frequent bsods for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent bsods for months: Hi, Ive been having frequent bsods ever since i first got my pc a year ago that occur mostly when just browsing the internet. I havent been able to figure out what's been causing it, here are the dump...
  4. frequent bsods for months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent bsods for months: Hi, Ive been having frequent bsods ever since i first got my pc a year ago that occur mostly when just browsing the internet. I havent been able to figure out what's been causing it, here are the dump...
  5. frequent bsods for months

6. BSOD for several months

BSOD for several months: Hi. I have tried to solve bluescreen months ago without sucess and it happens just when I'm using chrome. I updated my AMD drivers from its website using Radeon software, as well the GPU driver. But right now Im out of idea what to do. I also run memory diagnostic and 0...
  7. ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD for months

ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD for months: Hello everybody. As the titles says, I've been having BSOD related to ntkrnlmp.exe for months now. I've recently updated to Windows 11 thinking that would take care of the problem, but it didn't. I've done everything i can think of to fix this but it still happens. I've...
  8. HOW DO I STOP THIS? 3rd time this month.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HOW DO I STOP THIS? 3rd time this month.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GodlyApples [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mofbwm/how_do_i_stop_this_3rd_time_this_month/
  9. Follow up on a thread from a week ago - 3rd BSOD in the past month

Follow up on a thread from a week ago - 3rd BSOD in the past month: Hello, So I have posed a week or so ago: Two different BSODs in the past week I did what was asked of me (updating the drivers) but the BSODs keep coming. Granted it's a different one this time. So I received IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and I'm not sure whats up. Here is my V2...
  10. i just got 3rd bsod since end of last month

i just got 3rd bsod since end of last month: i bought laptop on jan 2019. i put new nvme ssd in my laptop in june 2019 and i installed windows on it. i used it for 1 year after i put new nvme ssd and all was perfect and no bsod and then bsod suddenly started happening end of last month on june 27 i got...