Windows 10: 3rd party apps Force close and Store doesnt allow downloads

Discus and support 3rd party apps Force close and Store doesnt allow downloads in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I send a feedback to Microsoft but did not receive any response on my problems I encountered on cummulative update Version 1803 - KB4100403 (OS Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cracktech, Jun 28, 2018.

1. cracktech Win User

3rd party apps Force close and Store doesnt allow downloads

I send a feedback to Microsoft but did not receive any response on my problems I encountered on cummulative update Version 1803 - KB4100403 (OS Build 17134.81) when many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close) and also my App Store doesnt show me any "Install" buttons (I am able to access and and check that my store library are all intact not corrupted) even after I reset my store app. Today I downloaded and installed manually KB4284848 (OS Build 17134.134) and after reboot all my Force Closed apps problems were gone and I am able to use the Store again then the "Install" buttons reappeared again. I guess for my PC an old clunker Lenovo G400s and Acer (X64 machine) the update works. But I have another ASUS Laptop that doesnt seem to have any problems at all on any Cumulative updates but it is a x32 machine. So I guess the hardware/BIOS combination also plays a part in any Windows environment whether any updates works well on your machine or not. You dont expect Microsoft to be able to resolved the tens of thousands of hardware/BIOS combinations. I just updates any that comes my way I have not encounter any BSOD on 1803 on any of my 3 Laptops.*Wink*Wink

:)

cracktech, Jun 28, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jun 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Home x64 - Store apps won't download

When trying to install 3rd party apps via the Windows Store, my system hangs at 0.0MB downloaded. I've tried rebooting and using wsreset.exe, it does nothing. Any suggestions?

patrickmacx64, Jun 28, 2018
  4. Khush_435 Win User

Windows 10 Applications Force Closing

• Did you receive any error message? - No, just force closes, so I have to manually start the app again
    • Did you install any third party security application? I have McAfee BT NetProtect Plus (it comes as a free download from my internet provider, which is BT)
    • Is the issue specific to mail and calendar app? - No, all Microsoft Apps from time-to-time, sometimes Windows App Store also force closes, but its mainly Calendar and Mail
    Also i tried the troubleshooter and no errors were found.

Khush_435, Jun 28, 2018
Thema:

1. 3rd party apps Force close and Store doesnt allow downloads - Similar Threads - 3rd party apps

2. Password (or PIN) Protecting 3rd Party App in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password (or PIN) Protecting 3rd Party App in Windows 10: I'm using Windows 10 Pro with latest (1809) Release. Does Microsoft provide it's Users with any means of Password Protecting or Locking 3rd Party Apps? This is a 'general question' not specific to any particular App, though - just at present - I'm trying to find a way to...
  3. 3rd party apps for miracast on windows 10 to firestick?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3rd party apps for miracast on windows 10 to firestick?: i have heard that windows has discontinued support for miracasting from windows 10 to a firestick. i have tried multiple times and it has lots of trouble connecting and when it does it disconnects after 10 seconds. its very annoying 117770
  4. Windows Defender or 3rd party?

Windows Defender or 3rd party?: Ordinary PC, running Windows 10 Professional ver 1803 I run some Adobe software. And it has a few performance issues. When I related the situation in the Adobe forum, they recommended completely shutting off whatever antivirus I'm using to see if that fixed the problem....
  5. 3rd party antivirus software

3rd party antivirus software: I'm thinking about getting Trend Micro antivirus software for my laptop. Is Trend Micro compatible with Windows 10 Home version 1803? Has anyone used Trend Micro and if so, how do you like it? Thank you for your time....
  6. many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close): I send a feedback to Microsoft but did not receive any response on my problems I encountered on cummulative update Version 1803 - KB4100403 (OS Build 17134.81) when many of my 3rd party apps opens and immediately closes (Force Close) and also my App Store doesnt show me any...
  7. 3rd party Apps not showing in all apps menu

3rd party Apps not showing in all apps menu: I apologise for posting this problem again, but seem to have exhausted options, so hoped by starting a new thread, may get some new ideas. Installed Apps not showing in all apps menu. resolved the same problem on my laptop, by running a script provided by Cliff S, but...
  8. it doesnt allow docker toolbox to download

it doesnt allow docker toolbox to download: I installed docker toolbox to work on my project. It was working fine, until yesterday, when my system received an update. As usual it didn't ask, whether to proceed with the update or not. After the update was installed, docker stopped working. It says "Looks like...
  9. Touchpad Gesture 3rd Party Support

Touchpad Gesture 3rd Party Support: Hi everyone! I'm really enjoying Windows 10, but I think there is one thing that would really make my user experience better. More customizable trackpad shortcuts. I would like to create a macro that runs when I do things such as side swipes that used to bring the charms bar...
  10. 3rd party apps run slower after an hour or so.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    3rd party apps run slower after an hour or so.: I've recently been having this problem where accessing files from my any of my six hard drives takes about 10x longer than usual. It used to be that I could double-click on an image and it'd come up instantly, now it takes a good 3 or 4 seconds. This is pretty much true of...