Windows 10: 3rd screen non-working, green screen after update. Need help.

Discus and support 3rd screen non-working, green screen after update. Need help. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I didn't know exactly where to post this, but I chose it here. Sorry I'm a noob to this website. Anywho I've been apart of the windows insider program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by kinooshi823, Sep 16, 2017.

1. 3rd screen non-working, green screen after update. Need help.

I didn't know exactly where to post this, but I chose it here. Sorry I'm a noob to this website. Anywho I've been apart of the windows insider program since Win 10 was in beta. I installed it last year once it was released and deat with so much sluggish performance, I stopped using it all together to give it time to improve. I decided now to get back into it. I also installed the creators update, and received a new build in the past few days. Anywho, I lost a hard drive due to Win 10 being heavy on hard drives. So, I went and bought a new ssd, and hard drive to go with it.

Now after updating, I get a green screen. Every few restarts my computer wants to perform a check disk when I decide to switch to another hard drive that has win 7 in it. I have a gtx 1060 and for some reason, my 3rd monitor will not display a picture no matter what I do. In win 7 it works, in 10 it does not. Since giving this OS another chance, it has been a headache. I even had problems with my xbox wireless adaptor working. I cant connect the controller to it. This was going to be my main os for oculus since I wanted to have a smooth experience and play games that exclusive to win 10. But, all this is frustrating, what can I do to solve the green screen? and something is causing check disk to appear often which is annoying.

:)

kinooshi823, Sep 16, 2017
  2. farby Win User

TouchScreen Problems :/

.. but how will you access the folders in absence of non-working screen / display.. ?

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

farby, Sep 16, 2017
  3. TheKenR65 Win User
    Bootloop

Green screen "your insider edition ran into a problem need to restart, Then Blue screen "Your HP ran into a problem needs to restart, Then back to HP boot screen and starts same thing all over again. This started yesterday after last update. Please help

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

TheKenR65, Sep 16, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

3rd screen non-working, green screen after update. Need help.

One word, DRIVERS, for some reason Nvidia drivers get updated with new builds and some are experiencing problems with them. I'd suggest you roll back to drivers that worked before and try it like that.

CountMike, Sep 19, 2017
Thema:

3rd screen non-working, green screen after update. Need help.

1. 3rd screen non-working, green screen after update. Need help. - Similar Threads - 3rd screen non

2. green screen error after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    green screen error after update: I'm getting lots green screen error after the windows 11 update.the error code that I am facing are many, two of which I am able to note down.1 Stop code: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR2 Stop code: nvlddmkm.sysPlease help. My system is Dell G5 5587, core i7 8 Gen. 16 GB, 256...
  3. green screen error after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    green screen error after update: I'm getting lots green screen error after the windows 11 update.the error code that I am facing are many, two of which I am able to note down.1 Stop code: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR2 Stop code: nvlddmkm.sysPlease help. My system is Dell G5 5587, core i7 8 Gen. 16 GB, 256...
  4. Reinstalled Windows after GREEN SCREEN but windows not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalled Windows after GREEN SCREEN but windows not working: I got a green screen by trying different types of overclockinghave r5600x, so i must be restared my pc for at least 10 times. When finally got good temperatures and frecuency windows still working very well up to the next day. I turned on my pc and got the green screen, i...
  5. Green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green screen: So i was playing games on my computer and then it was frozen, i couldnt open anything, soon after, it turned green, all green, i couldnt do anything, cna anyone help?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-screen/dc60bc4e-d82d-4182-87a0-b6b4dc118c18
  6. Miracast not working (Green Screen)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast not working (Green Screen): Hello, i bought (Anycast M2) two days ago it works fine with my (Samsung Note 9) and (Iphone 8 Plus) but when i connect it to my Laptop (HP 250 G6 Notebook) it only shows a green screen the audio works i tried it with my TV and Projector both have the same problem, i...
  7. green screen after last update

green screen after last update: I keep getting a green screen after booting up windows 10. It loads up ok, I can access any program or function, but after a few minutes it will go to a green screen. Their is not enough time to trouble shoot or reinstall previous windows. It will go to a green screen even...
  8. green screen after windows 10 update

green screen after windows 10 update: please help updated pc ,i have triple screen surround set up ,after update only centre screen working solid green can't access anything tried all sorts of methods to get to safe mode no joy pc 8 m0nths old built by overclockers it has been faultless till update has anybody...
  9. Videos not working after 1809 update (green screen!)

in Browsers and Email
    Videos not working after 1809 update (green screen!): Windows 10 just updated and ever sine I can no longer watch youtube or twitch videos on any browser. It's always a green screen, the audio is fine. My drivers are uptodate, flash is uptodate and use hardware acceleration is disabled. The videos were working fine 1 hour ago...
  10. green screen on videos after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    green screen on videos after update: After an automatic windows update videos like on youtube have a green screen but good audio. I tried both Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. I searched the community and tried various suggestions and nothing. All video drivers were said to be current. Thanks....