Windows 10: 4 BSOD this morning. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error

Discus and support 4 BSOD this morning. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had 4 BSOD's this morning with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error. Just had another crash here while typing this. Attachment 92201 57460 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LukeSimmy, Jul 25, 2016.

1. LukeSimmy Win User

4 BSOD this morning. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error

I had 4 BSOD's this morning with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error.

Just had another crash here while typing this.

Attachment 92201

:)

LukeSimmy, Jul 25, 2016

2. New 2520 multiple lockups BSD and reboot

more errors BSOD

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

going to send it back

ramseyjack---01, Jul 25, 2016
  3. McManamay Win User
    BSoD and Windows Update error

Keep getting BSOD errors "Dxgkrnl.sys" "Memory_management" "Dpc_watchdog_violation" and "System_service_exception", these are the reasons listed from 4 of the BSoDs. I did a fresh install of Windows 10 and it's still happening. Also Windows update keeps
    failing for "2018-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4074588) - Error 0x800f081f"

McManamay, Jul 25, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi LukeSimmy,

Please update Light Speed Systems software.
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm LSMFWfp Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`d66a0000 fffff801`d66bf000 LSMFWfp T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: LSMFWfp.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\LSMFWfp.sys Image name: LSMFWfp.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Oct 22 18:07:18 2014 (5447D636) CheckSum: 00020C66 ImageSize: 0001F000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

4 BSOD this morning. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error [​IMG]

4 BSOD this morning. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error [​IMG]

Thema:

1. 4 BSOD this morning. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error - Similar Threads - BSOD morning DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error - BSOD: Hey everyone,I'm just about out of ideas of what could be causing my BSOD, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error. I've wiped my machine clean and reinstalled windows and all drivers 3x now. Figured it was my graphics card so I replaced it, but I'm getting the same BSOD. The only...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error - BSOD: Hey everyone,I'm just about out of ideas of what could be causing my BSOD, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error. I've wiped my machine clean and reinstalled windows and all drivers 3x now. Figured it was my graphics card so I replaced it, but I'm getting the same BSOD. The only...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD error: I have an HP ENVY x360 - m6-ar004dx laptop that runs on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version with 1TB HDD. I first got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD error on Nov30,2023 and after that it disappears and it come again 2 weeks ago and continued to disturb me occasionally. I didn't make...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD error

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD error: I have an HP ENVY x360 - m6-ar004dx laptop that runs on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version with 1TB HDD. I first got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD error on Nov30,2023 and after that it disappears and it come again 2 weeks ago and continued to disturb me occasionally. I didn't make...
  6. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD error: Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 13.9 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Network adapters: REALTEK8852AE WIFI 6 802.11axwifi and REALTEK PCIe GbE family...
  7. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD error

DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD error: Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 13.9 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Network adapters: REALTEK8852AE WIFI 6 802.11axwifi and REALTEK PCIe GbE family...
  8. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD Error: I keep getting this error randomly on my computer. I haven't swapped out any hardware and all my drivers seem fine. Here are my Specs: Computer name: DESKTOP-U7O0CIFWindows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19043Windows dir: C:\WindowsHardware: 90NC00JBUS,...
  9. BSOD code error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD code error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Since today, I have had several BSOD while playing League of Legends and I don't know why. The error code returned refers to DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, and before the BSOD, the system starts to freeze and audio repeats itself like when system runs out of RAM. Here there are two...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD's every 3-4 days.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - BSOD's every 3-4 days.: Hello everyone! So since the past month my PC has been freezing and eventually gives a BSOD with the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION".Now I've tried google and tried various fixes like disabling Fast Startup etc and would like to know what's the issue before replacing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. LSMFWfp.sys