Windows 10: 4 dumps with 3 different BugCheck codes

Discus and support 4 dumps with 3 different BugCheck codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 Intel i5-4460 8GB RAM, 64-bit. It began having issues shortly after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1. In addition to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tturner226, Jan 28, 2016.

1. 4 dumps with 3 different BugCheck codes

Hello. I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 Intel i5-4460 8GB RAM, 64-bit. It began having issues shortly after upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1. In addition to the attached dump files, using the internet seems to get progressively slower with each successive click of a link. I should add the computer's owner insists on using Internet Explorer (even as opposed to Edge in Windows 10) and refuses to use any other browser. I haven't been able to reproduce the browser slowness issue in IE or any other browser, but they insist it is happening. The dumps have occurred at random times seemingly unrelated to what is being done at the time. Once it was while surfing the web, another was almost immediately after startup/logon. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks.

:)

tturner226, Jan 28, 2016

2. Blue screen upon waking PC

I keep getting system exception BSODs with no error code given other than that upon waking my system from sleep. Recently updated drivers and now it throws a different error code in event viewer than before.

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80174c8fb90, 0xffff8181ec6dab50, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 59f26056-d612-40b2-a2de-9cad65a5101d."

082117-17687-01.dmp Here is a link to the dump file that was most recently created.

JohnKokoszka, Jan 28, 2016
  3. Windows 10 startup issue

I checked the tool out, and found the following:

Two unexpected shutdowns, with a different bugcheck each time, then "windows failed to start because of missing system files"

Bugcheck: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0xffffaeb55fd8a010, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff800452828b4). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f22923d4-2b59-4551-97bf-fa3a915bab61.

Then this:

A recent driver installation or upgrade might have prevented Windows from starting.

Bugcheck:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000012b (0xffffffffc00002c4, 0x00000000000005f9, 0x00000000004f6a20, 0xffff8180f88b8000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 95a1e7d3-c1e8-4379-9036-4869028ab1d0.

Then this:

Windows was unable to determine the problem. Error code: 0x12b

So, based on all this, it might be a driver or a registry issue, i'm running a RAM test to check my hardware though.

BotondHunyadi, Jan 28, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

4 dumps with 3 different BugCheck codes

BSOD Posting Instructions

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

4 dumps with 3 different BugCheck codes [​IMG]

4 dumps with 3 different BugCheck codes [​IMG]

5. Done. System specs filled in.

tturner226, Jan 29, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Current attached zip, from the OP, contains only dumps which are at least from a few weeks back.
    Have there been crashes after the 2nd of this month?

7. No, the computer has been powered down as the house was being remodeled. It hasn't been used since early January around when the last dump occurred, other than to power it on and provide the dump files.

tturner226, Jan 29, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

9. That's what I did to include the dump files attached in the original post. I followed the exact instructions in the link. What other data can I provide to you for analysis?

tturner226, Jan 29, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    The problem is that the zip only contains dumps unfortunately, not sure why but it happend.

Before uploading the zip, pleade check the content
    1 .nfo,
    19.txt,
    1 or more .dmps is what a zip created by the DM log collector originally contains.

11. I've run the log collector 3 more times and it still just contains the 4 dump files without the other files you mention. Thanks for your help, but I think I'll just reinstall the operating system.

tturner226, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 4 dumps with 3 different BugCheck codes - Similar Threads - dumps different BugCheck

2. BSOD with many different bugcheck codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with many different bugcheck codes: Hello, I have been having a lot of problems with BSOD. At first, it was all memory related, so I ran windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 and it seemed to be the problem. I then replaced the memory in my computer, but I still kept getting BSOD. I reran all the...
  3. BSOD with many different bugcheck codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with many different bugcheck codes: Hello, I have been having a lot of problems with BSOD. At first, it was all memory related, so I ran windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 and it seemed to be the problem. I then replaced the memory in my computer, but I still kept getting BSOD. I reran all the...
  4. BSOD with many different bugcheck codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 3 different stop codes out of no where

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 different stop codes out of no where: Hi all! First time poster so apologies for anything missing, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide whatever is missing. Sorry if this is the wrong topic alsoSo I've been gaming on this pc with no issues for a couple months but a couple of days ago I bluescreened with...
  6. 3 different stop codes out of no where

3 different stop codes out of no where: Hi all! First time poster so apologies for anything missing, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide whatever is missing. Sorry if this is the wrong topic alsoSo I've been gaming on this pc with no issues for a couple months but a couple of days ago I bluescreened with...
  7. 3 different stop codes out of no where

8. Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4

Windows 11 on different volumes volume 3 and volume 4: Hello. I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 5 14ITL05 and also i bought Windows 11. After the first installation, which went good, I tought that I didn’t set up the partitions I later found out that i could set them up like i wanted from the settings so i tried to...
  9. Repeated blue screen, 4 within 3 hours all displaying different stop codes

Repeated blue screen, 4 within 3 hours all displaying different stop codes: I was using my computer today and I have had a total of 4 blue screens all of which came in a span of 3 hours, and to make it more confusing for me all of them displayed a different stop code, I was able to take a photo of the 4 today on my phone here are the...
  10. Constant BSODs with 2-3 different codes

Constant BSODs with 2-3 different codes: Hi all! I made a new PC back in November 2019 with an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, an Asus TUF Gaming X570 Plus, 32gb of ddr4 'Team group extreme' memory and an 1TB Corsair NVME. The computer is absolutely fantastic, the only parts i kept from my previous configuration is my (quite...