Windows 10: 4 monitor rig which includes 2 touchscreens second touch no touch

Discus and support 4 monitor rig which includes 2 touchscreens second touch no touch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all I have at present 4No monitors all working ok except for the touch aspect. I can get the touch working on one of the touch screens but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Clivej, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Clivej Win User

4 monitor rig which includes 2 touchscreens second touch no touch

Hi all

I have at present 4No monitors all working ok except for the touch aspect.
    I can get the touch working on one of the touch screens but not the other.
    monitor confifuration are
    [touchscreen][ordinary screen][ordinary screen][touchscreen]

basically a touch screen has a mouse enabled via the usb connection.
    I can flip the touch from either side by changing the primary monitor status.

I the tablet mode the "make windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet" this is disabled.
    also if i go into control panel and search for tablet there should be a function "tablet that will let me select which monitor is a tablet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Clivej, Aug 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 Not supporting my Touchscreen Monitor

I have a Viewsonic TD2420 touchscreen monitor for my desktop. The touch no longer works with the upgrade to Windows 10. If you go to the Settings and get the screen that says Touch screen to set up which monitor is the touchscreen, you cant touch it and
    activate it.

MattTurner2005, Aug 17, 2016
  3. mdeclue Win User
    I cannot calibrate a second touch screen in Windows 10

Clarification, I have just migrated to Windows 10.

I just acquired the Acer T232HL Touch Screen monitor. I never had the touchscreen available or working under windows 7. I'm not sure how this would impact a try with compatibility settings.

So this is a fresh install/upgrade to Win10 and THEN the addition of the touch screen monitor. The new touch screen monitor would be the fourth monitor on the computer.

The first display is integral to the Laptop, and is not touch screen. Generic PnP. Uses (I believe) Intel HD Graphics 4600.

Second monitor is Acer G276HL Generic PnP using Laptop native NVidia GeForce GTX 8600M via mini displayport.

Third monitor is Acer G276HL Gemeric PnP using Laptop native NVidia GeForce GTX 8600M via mini HDMI.

The fourth and new touchscreen monitor is the Acer T232HL driven by a Plugable USB VGA-164. The touchscreen human interface is connected via USB 2.0.

All drivers have been manually checked via Method two above. Forgive me, but method one is incomprehensible, as no window or application appears in the search results to be selected, just several web pages.

When I go into Tablet PC Settings, only the first monitor, the Mobile PC Display gives a "Full Windows Touch Support" and the available Calibrate button.

Displays 2, 3, and 4 (the touch screen monitor) have the notation "No Pen or Touch Input is available for this Display". Likewise, the Calibrate button is grayed out for these three monitors.

I can be reached at 918-629-2401 to discuss and try things. Or remote desktop.

And thank you.

mdeclue, Aug 17, 2016
Thema:

4 monitor rig which includes 2 touchscreens second touch no touch

1. 4 monitor rig which includes 2 touchscreens second touch no touch - Similar Threads - monitor rig includes

2. Second monitor has touch screen - HID compliant Touch screen driver does not appear in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor has touch screen - HID compliant Touch screen driver does not appear in...: hellois there a way to download HID compliant Touch screen driver for windows 11, as second monitor has touch usage. i have DisplayPort to usb c between graphic card and monitor...
  3. Second monitor has touch screen - HID compliant Touch screen driver does not appear in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor has touch screen - HID compliant Touch screen driver does not appear in...: hellois there a way to download HID compliant Touch screen driver for windows 11, as second monitor has touch usage. i have DisplayPort to usb c between graphic card and monitor...
  4. Touch Screen as a Second Monitor Not Working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen as a Second Monitor Not Working in Windows 11: I just recently added a touch screen monitor to my desktop in Windows 11 alongside my two other monitors. The touch is not working on this monitor. I have tried everything I could find online, but the touch will not work. Are there any drivers that I can install to get this...
  5. Touch Screen as a Second Monitor Not Working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Screen as a Second Monitor Not Working in Windows 11: I just recently added a touch screen monitor to my desktop in Windows 11 alongside my two other monitors. The touch is not working on this monitor. I have tried everything I could find online, but the touch will not work. Are there any drivers that I can install to get this...
  6. Touch on the wrong monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touch on the wrong monitor: I've bought a new touchscreen monitor for my PC . i want to use it as my secondary monitor (its smaller then my other 2 monitors). But if i touch the screen, the touch happens on my primary monitor. I've searched some solutions and almost all say i need to go to the ''tablet...
  7. Touch Setup for second monitor not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Setup for second monitor not working.: I've added a touchscreen monitor to my computer as an additional monitor but Windows 10 inputs the touch commands to the primary monitor, which my Touch screen monitor is not. I've read online that the process to identify which monitor the touch input should be deployed on...
  8. phantom touches on touchscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    phantom touches on touchscreen: My laptop is having multiple phantom screen touches and browsers are shutting down suddenly. Both Chrome and Firefox have shut off suddenly over the last several days. Any idea what is causing this? A fix?...
  9. Touchscreen as second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen as second monitor: I have a laptop that has a touchscreen, and uses HDMI for an external monitor, plus a mini displayport for another external monitor (neither external monitor is a touchscreen). I use the external monitors for my main work, so have the primary display on one of these, and not...
  10. Touch Screen as Second Monitor - Apps launching on main monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Touch Screen as Second Monitor - Apps launching on main monitor: Hi, Does anyone have any experience with using a touch screen as a second monitor. I have managed to get it to use the touch functionality, so I can press on the touch screen and it will launch Edge, for example. However, my next problem is that it is launching the...