Windows 10: 4 X Monitor users - Trading software working anybody

Discus and support 4 X Monitor users - Trading software working anybody in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there I don't know if we have any Stock traders here - whether PRO or part time (day trading etc) - if so how do you set up 4 monitors for using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Oct 1, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

4 X Monitor users - Trading software working anybody

Hi there

I don't know if we have any Stock traders here - whether PRO or part time (day trading etc) - if so how do you set up 4 monitors for using trading software on Win 10 -- anybody done this yet !!!.

I'm looking for a decent trading system - from what I've seen so far Windows 10 looks like it will be a GREAT platform for doing this if it can work.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 1, 2014

2. will we see nokia phones again ?

Nokia sold only lumia series and x series to microsoft in a contractual method. Lumia and x series software will be represented by microsoft under Nokia trade mark.

Dhdhdharani, Oct 1, 2014
  3. Compatibility with MT4 - Metatrader4

I want to upgrade to Win 10 but am concerned with compatibility with trading software MT4 / metatrader 4

Byrdman501, Oct 1, 2014
  4. z3r010 Win User

I'm running 6 screens atm and they just work the same as they did in Vista/7/8, so it would just be down to the software.

z3r010, Oct 1, 2014
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Thanks

I've just received my other 3 monitors so I'm looking forward to a nice weekend playing with it all -- so far Win 10 working 100% -

Woman is beginning to complain about all my hardware all over the place -- I might be expelled to "The Shed" !!!!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 1, 2014
  6. badrobot Win User
    I got 4 monitors running on Win 10 but I just usually turn the 4th one off. I am not familiar with the trading software so you really have a lot of playing to do your setup. *Smile

4 X Monitor users - Trading software working  anybody [​IMG]

badrobot, Oct 2, 2014
  7. badrobot Win User
    How did the multi- monitor setup go?

badrobot, Oct 4, 2014
  8. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

Watching Chelsea V Arsenal at the moment -- Unpacked stuff with Boxes, and cables all over the place but also have an Irate woman after me as we've got 4 men around all drinking Beer and nobody clearing up !!!!!

Am Free Mon as well so will finish on Monday -- Market is open so trading software can be properly tested.

(Half Time Chelsea 1 Arsenal 0)

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 4, 2014
  9. Just move all the hardware to the shed... *Wink

Coke Robot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. 4 X Monitor users - Trading software working anybody - Similar Threads - Monitor users Trading

2. Black blank box approx 4 x 5 lower right corner of monitor screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black blank box approx 4 x 5 lower right corner of monitor screen: Does anyone know what is causing a black box to appear in the lower right corner of my screen and how to get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-blank-box-approx-4-x-5-lower-right-corner-of/caedb43b-45f0-404d-9f40-9cc71ed9c76f
  3. Black blank box approx 4 x 5 lower right corner of monitor screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black blank box approx 4 x 5 lower right corner of monitor screen: Does anyone know what is causing a black box to appear in the lower right corner of my screen and how to get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-blank-box-approx-4-x-5-lower-right-corner-of/caedb43b-45f0-404d-9f40-9cc71ed9c76f
  4. Black blank box approx 4 x 5 lower right corner of monitor screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 4 monitors with different wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4 monitors with different wallpaper: Hi I am trying to use 4 different pictures was wallpaper for 4 different monitors using Windows 11. I used to be able to do this and now I can't. Is therea fix for this?...
  6. Anybody!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody!!: What does this mean and is it MY problem or THEIRS??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anybody/cb366e1e-abef-4af7-b92c-b3a2d64af520
  7. Anyone experiened in trading?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone experiened in trading?: Hey everyone! Hopefully I am welcome here as I have never posted on forums before, but I think this is where I can get some help *Rolleyes Long story short, recently I decided to learn and read about Trading and I am going to start trading on ProfitsTrade Review any advice If...
  8. Microsoft Trade-in no response

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Trade-in no response: Has any one here used Microsoft's trade-in service? I have sent my laptop to Microsoft after getting a quote and received a text saying that have received my device and will process my device within the next 5 working days but I have had no news since. I tried calling...
  9. Possibility of a refund or trade-in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possibility of a refund or trade-in?: So I've recently bought a product key for Minecraft Starter's Collection, but it turned out that it was for the XBOX ONE version when what I really needed was the one for Windows 10. I was just wondering to see if there was any way a refund was possible or a trade-in for the...
  10. 4$ dollars for a Trade in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4$ dollars for a Trade in: I purchased this computer i'm currently typing on not even a year ago. I notice the storage running low and uninstalled everything on the computer and taking all the files off of it, still running slow and I'm usually not able to open a web browser. I go int a Microsoft store...