Windows 10: 4gb ram 1.94 usable already unchecked maximum memory

Discus and support 4gb ram 1.94 usable already unchecked maximum memory in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; intel i5 lenovo 3491-A1G nvdia quadro 500gb hard disk drive windows 10 x64 says 4gb ram but 1.94 useable and in BIOS is says 2048mb ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by owais, Nov 3, 2016.

1. owais Win User

4gb ram 1.94 usable already unchecked maximum memory

intel i5
    lenovo 3491-A1G
    nvdia quadro
    500gb hard disk drive
    windows 10 x64

says 4gb ram but 1.94 useable and in BIOS is says 2048mb ram installed please help me fix this problem. i have already unchecked maximum memory but it stayed the same and still only 1.94gb useable out of 4gb

*Sad

:)

owais, Nov 3, 2016

2. 1.71gb Usable RAM of 4gb

I have Windows 10 32 bit installed in my laptop. I upgraded the memory to 2+2gb. It has two slots. BIOS Says that the RAM is 4gb Installed. But in my windows it looks different. It has 4gb, 2.98gb Usable. I try to replugging the RAM. After it, the usable
    RAM is 1.71gb of 4gb ram. I have tried to uncheck maximum memory in MsConfig, but nothing was happened. You can see the shared memory in the image below. I tried to open the bios, it says 4 gb of ram installed. My laptop is Lenovo B40-45 with AMD APU A8-6410
    Processor. How to solve the problem? Help me please

Faizz Jazadi, Nov 3, 2016
  3. ETA on Windows 8 / 10 DX9 Memory allocation issues fix?

Hi, your comment is useless. I have Windows 10 x64 with 16GB DDR3 RAM and an ASUS R9 290X DIRECT CU II 4GB DDR5 video graphics card and I experience the 4GB maximum VRAM usage which is a maximum usable amount of memory available between GPU + RAM total.

QuentinStyger, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Neemobeer Win User

Is this RAM that came with the system or did you add/swap it out? If BIOS isn't detecting it all I say either something wrong with the RAM or it's not compatible with your system for use.

Neemobeer, Nov 3, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    Considering the age of the machine, I would start with the basics first.

With the power off, reseat your ram to make sure they have a good connection.

Run memtest86 as one way to check for faulty ram.

swarfega, Nov 4, 2016
  6. fireberd Win User
    If you really have 4GB of COMPATABLE RAM, a BIOS reset may fix it. With the PC powered off, open the case and remove the CR2032 CMOS backup battery for AT LEAST 10 minutes. Reinstall the battery, observing correct polarity. Power back on and check the total memory in the BIOS.

fireberd, Nov 4, 2016
  7. MCK
    mck Win User
    Is the 4GB of ram in one ram card, or in two 2GB cards?

Thema:

1. 4gb ram 1.94 usable already unchecked maximum memory - Similar Threads - 4gb ram usable

2. Installed RAM Memory Usable Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installed RAM Memory Usable Issue: Need to know does 64GB of Installed RAM Memory is fully usable means Usable RAM should be 64GB or the usable RAM will be less than 64GB? My PC is being operated by Windows 10Pro 64 Bits....
  3. Only 3.45GB RAM usable out of installed 4GB RAM.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only 3.45GB RAM usable out of installed 4GB RAM.: Hey, I just checked my System specs, it shows: 3.45GB ram usable out of 4GB. I surfed the net for fixes to the issue, but found only 2- the msconfig fix and BIOS fix. When i tried the msconfig fix, it still shows the same. And when i checked my UEFI BIOS, There was nothing...
  4. Installed 4GB RAM but only 1.7GB usable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installed 4GB RAM but only 1.7GB usable: I am having issue with the RAM, I have installed 4GB Ram on windows 10, but It shows only 1.7GB is Usable and the leftover RAM is Hardware Reserved. I Tried to swap rams but didn't work. please help my PC is working very slow due to less usable RAM available, I also tried a...
  5. Maximum usable RAM in 32 bit W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Maximum usable RAM in 32 bit W10: I have a DELL Optiplex 7010 which was bought with W7 32 bit OS. I used the MS free upgrade to W10 Pro 32 bit. I have recently upgraded to 8GB of RAM, however although 8GB is detected apparently only 3.5 GB is usable. I have updated bios etc to latest. Having read...
  6. Windows 10 64 Bit only 4GB Ram Usable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 64 Bit only 4GB Ram Usable?: Hi, Did a clean install of Windows 10 in 64 Bit and now on my properties it only says 4GB of Ram are usable instead of the full 8GB. (Pic Attached) I had never seen this before and I did have Win10 installed after upgrading from 8. Decided to do a clean install because...
  7. System not detecting slot 1 with 4GB RAM.

System not detecting slot 1 with 4GB RAM.: Hi, My laptop came installed with a 4GB RAM in slot2. The other slot has been free. Today I bought another 4GB module with same specifications and after inserting to slot1, it did not get detected. I swapped the modules, and the new RAM is functioning perfectly. However,...
  8. 4gb RAM but only 3.47 gb usable

4gb RAM but only 3.47 gb usable: Hi, I have an ASRock H61M-VG3 Mother board with a maximum RAM amount of 16gb. I have 64bit Windows 10 Pro. I have 4gb of RAM but only 3.47 gb Usable. Does anyone know how to help because I would like it fixed because I am upgrading to 16gb Ram, and it would be ridiculous to...
  9. Only 3.5GB (of 4GB) RAM usable; running Win 10 x64

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Only 3.5GB (of 4GB) RAM usable; running Win 10 x64: Curious, this computer is showing me that only 3.45GB out of 4GB installed memory is actually usable by the OS. It does have Windows 10 x64. Anyone got a fix for this? Laptop CPU: AMD E1-6015 APU 25480
  10. 2.2gb Usable out of 4gb RAM.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2.2gb Usable out of 4gb RAM.: Hello! I've just installed my windows 10 and since it was running slow on a 2gb ram, I decided to buy a 4gb stick on my 32bit system. Long story short, it only shows 2.2gb usable. 768mb(or something close to that figure) is reserved for the videocard but I think I still...