Windows 10: 4K pci1 graphics card not express

Discus and support 4K pci1 graphics card not express in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello I have a Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq Pro 4300 SFF PC Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 8 gig DDR3 SDRAM 799MHz Intel Core i3-3220. 240 watts PS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by daveeem, Sep 3, 2018.

1. daveeem Win User

4K pci1 graphics card not express

Hello I have a Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq Pro 4300 SFF PC Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 8 gig DDR3 SDRAM 799MHz Intel Core i3-3220. 240 watts PS. i'm using my pci express slot for my SSD. i'm looking for a 4K graphics card, low profile, cheap of course. if you need more info. please ask, thanks,
    Dave

:)

daveeem, Sep 3, 2018
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 3, 2018
  4. 4K pci1 graphics card not express

Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

4K pci1 graphics card not express

1. 4K pci1 graphics card not express - Similar Threads - pci1 graphics card

2. Do I need a new 4K graphics card for a 4K monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Do I need a new 4K graphics card for a 4K monitor?: Hi, everything in my build was upgraded last year except the graphics card which is still NVIDIA GTX760. I want to upgrade to a 4K monitor for my audio/video editing studio. Do I need to upgrade the graphics card in order to connect a 4K monitor and use its 4K resolution?...
  3. Enabling 4K on Intel HD 4000 and other old graphics cards

Enabling 4K on Intel HD 4000 and other old graphics cards: Hello! I have an LG UHD TV that can display up to 3840x2160 at 60Hz (4K, UHD, 2160p) resolution. I connected my Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 tablet/laptop hybrid with HDMI cable that has onboard Intel HD 4000 graphics card. The highest resolution that is available (without...
  4. Enabling 4K on Intel HD 4000 and other old graphics cards

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Enabling 4K on Intel HD 4000 and other old graphics cards: Hello! I have an LG UHD TV that can display up to 3840x2160 at 60Hz (4K, UHD, 2160p) resolution. I connected my Fujitsu Stylistic Q702 tablet/laptop hybrid with HDMI cable that has onboard Intel HD 4000 graphics card. The highest resolution that is available (without...
  5. 4 k graphic card for pci slot--not express

4 k graphic card for pci slot--not express: Hello I have a Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq Pro 4300 SFF PC Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 8 gig DDR3 SDRAM 799MHz Intel Core i3-3220. 240 watts PS. i'm using my pci express slot for my SSD. i'm looking for a 4K graphics card, low profile, cheap of course. if you need more...
  6. 4 k graphic card for pci slot--not express

in Windows 10 Support
    4 k graphic card for pci slot--not express: Hello I have a Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq Pro 4300 SFF PC Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 8 gig DDR3 SDRAM 799MHz Intel Core i3-3220. 240 watts PS. i'm using my pci express slot for my SSD. i'm looking for a 4K graphics card, low profile, cheap of course. if you need more...
  7. drivers for old graphics card radeon HD3650 pci express

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    drivers for old graphics card radeon HD3650 pci express: I got the drivers from windows update automatically but it still says that some components are not installed in properties the graphics card is working fine with HYDRAVISION in Windows 7 but i cant install catalyst control center and hydravision in windows 10 it works...
  8. Problem with new graphic card and 4k monitor

Problem with new graphic card and 4k monitor: Hi, I have a Lenovo Thinkcentre M72, and have been using it with two monitors, Cintiq companion 2 (2560x1440) and HP 2159m (1920x1080) using the onboard graphic card (4600 hd). I replaced the hp with an Acer 4k monitor, so I also added a GTX 1050 2GB lowprofile graphic...
  9. Minimum Graphics Card for 4k monitor. (No gaming.)

Minimum Graphics Card for 4k monitor. (No gaming.): I currently have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 660. How do you determine what a graphics card can do? I have two monitors right now but I've been saving up to upgrade one of my two monitors into a 32 inch 4k monitor. Will my graphics card be able to handle it? I do some gaming but...
  10. UHD 4K graphic cards -- any good ones

UHD 4K graphic cards -- any good ones: Hi there Any good 4K UHD graphic cards out there -- I'm not a gamer so I don't need all the 3-D and Direct X stuff but a really good (2D) 4K graphics card that I could use on Photoshop etc (Pro level photos etc) without blowing up the computer or computer running really...