Windows 10: 4th monitor is not working

Discus and support 4th monitor is not working in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to add 4th monitor but 4th is not working. One is plugged in VGA socket, other HDMI and for 4th I am using display adapter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by MarketPartizan, Jan 12, 2018.

1. 4th monitor is not working

MarketPartizan, Jan 12, 2018

2. The Eluded yet simple question...

Tell me why no Microsoft Technichian knows how to modify Windows Location and Size Cache to enable Edge to open on a 3rd or 4th screen in a multi-monitor work station??? HMMM???-Bitchesse

Bitchesse Shaileh Lexa Carver, Jan 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Update

When I installed the update my monitor is no longer full screen, only 3/4th's of my monitor can be used. I tried restarting my computer but nothing is working. My monitor worked perfectly before the update. I'm pretty sure something happened during the
    update and it messed up my monitor.... I just don't know how to fix it. Also, I've tried contacting the technical support but the wait is so long. If anyone can help or tell me what I should do ?

SandraLeal-Morales, Jan 12, 2018
  4. AddRAM Win User

4th monitor is not working

Specs of video card ?

Link to video card please.

Does it support 4 monitors ?

Trying to run 4 monitors with a laptop ?

AddRAM, Jan 12, 2018
  5. clam1952 Win User
    The reviews at Maplin are not very encouraging, appears it doesn't work with Win10

clam1952, Jan 12, 2018
  6. I'm using display link on my laptop. One thing that I noticed is if the incorrect resolution is set, the display will not work, it just stays blank. It was an issue for me in the early days of Windows 10. I had to manually set it to the correct value. These days though, I just connect my monitor and wait a bit. Windows 10 installs the driver all by itself and my monitor becomes usable. Might be one reboot in there, can't remember?

alphanumeric, Jan 15, 2018
  7. Just what kind of laptop would one have to own to use 4 monitors?

Jack

Layback Bear, Jan 15, 2018
  8. 4th monitor is not working

Depends on the monitors really. I only run two on my laptop. The built in display and one USB DisplayLink monitor. I have an HDMI out, but I think that's it? I don't think there is a VGA out? Some laptops have optional docking stations that support more monitors. The quick answer to your question is likely "an expensive one". *Wink

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

4th monitor is not working

1. 4th monitor is not working - Similar Threads - 4th monitor working

2. Why will my pc not detect my 4th monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why will my pc not detect my 4th monitor: I have four monitors and thee of them are connected via display port, my fourth one that I just got I hooked up through HDMI. and it won't show a signal, it also won't get detected by my pc. I've tried restarting everything and unplugging everything. I know it's not a bad...
  3. 4th monitor not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4th monitor not showing up: im using a Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19045 Build 19045 on a Lenovo Thinkpad P53 with NVIDIA Quadro RTX4000 display adapter and for some reason 4th monitor is not showing up/blank. on the display properties i can see all 5 displays including laptop's display but cannot re-arrange...
  4. 4th monitor not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4th monitor not showing up: im using a Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19045 Build 19045 on a Lenovo Thinkpad P53 with NVIDIA Quadro RTX4000 display adapter and for some reason 4th monitor is not showing up/blank. on the display properties i can see all 5 displays including laptop's display but cannot re-arrange...
  5. Dell Latitude 5340, Will it supports the 4th external monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude 5340, Will it supports the 4th external monitor?: Hi Can I please know whether my System supports the 4th display or not. All I am trying to connect an 4th external monitor including my Laptop screen to my Dell Latitude 5340, 13th Gen Intel Core i5 processor.RegardsManhar...
  6. 4th monitor whiter loosing darker color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4th monitor whiter loosing darker color: #1 odyssey G3 DP to DP cable to GPU#2 TUF VG27G HDMI to HDMI cable connected to Mobo#3 VA27EHE DP to HDMI cable to GPU#4 VA27EHE DP to HDMI cable to GPUWindows 11 Pro updatedi5-11400 overclocked IO 2 fanPRIME Z590-A latest BIOSBallistix 18gx23070ti Amp Holo 528.49 driver...
  7. 4th monitor whiter loosing darker color

4th monitor whiter loosing darker color: #1 odyssey G3 DP to DP cable to GPU#2 TUF VG27G HDMI to HDMI cable connected to Mobo#3 VA27EHE DP to HDMI cable to GPU#4 VA27EHE DP to HDMI cable to GPUWindows 11 Pro updatedi5-11400 overclocked IO 2 fanPRIME Z590-A latest BIOSBallistix 18gx23070ti Amp Holo 528.49 driver...
  8. 4th Monitor- Will not display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4th Monitor- Will not display: I'm not exceptionally tech savvy- so I'm not sure if my HP laptop is suited for 4 screens. It detects 3 screens 2 externals and the laptop with a docking station, but when I connect the 4th screen it will only project to that screen if I stop another. It will not allow me to...
  9. 4th Monitor- Will not display

4th Monitor- Will not display: I'm not exceptionally tech savvy- so I'm not sure if my HP laptop is suited for 4 screens. It detects 3 screens 2 externals and the laptop with a docking station, but when I connect the 4th screen it will only project to that screen if I stop another. It will not allow me to...
  10. Hide the Windows taskbar on my 4th monitor only

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide the Windows taskbar on my 4th monitor only: I have a 4 monitor setup and I can either have the taskbar displaying on all 4 monitors or just the first monitor. I would like the monitors 1, 2 and 3 to display the taskbar and *no taskbar* on the 4th monitor. 125517