Windows 10: 5.1 Speakers-Sound Coming Out Rear And Front?

Discus and support 5.1 Speakers-Sound Coming Out Rear And Front? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My speakers work fine. Not sure how long it's been like it. I have a Creative sound card. But basically, when I test or configure the sound settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gelbs, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Gelbs Win User

5.1 Speakers-Sound Coming Out Rear And Front?

My speakers work fine. Not sure how long it's been like it. I have a Creative sound card.
    But basically, when I test or configure the sound settings the speakers work, but when it comes to the front right speaker, the sound also comes out of the rear right one, too. No idea why? Yet, when I test the rear right one, that works fine and just comes out the one.

:)

Gelbs, Jan 7, 2018
  2. monkby646 Win User

Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound System not working in Windows 10

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I can't seem to get my Logitech Z506 5.1 surround sound system to work. When I do a sound test set up in 5.1 configuration the rear right and left speakers don't
    work. The rear speakers work when I select 7.1 settings and click the sound test button but then when I play music and media that I know is in surround sound format the rear speakers are extremely quite and almost no sound comes out

monkby646, Jan 7, 2018
  3. Igor DR Win User
    Creators Update DTS / Dolby Digital Live Problem

I can also configure speaker settings and set DTS connect, but sound coming out from the rear speakers is not DTS, it is just a replica of the front speakers. It's a FALSE DTS 5.1.

Try to perform a test a make a sound coming out only from the left rear speaker.

You have DTS 5.1 only if on the Windows Mixer properties you can see the DTS Interactive value...

5.1 Speakers-Sound Coming Out Rear And Front? [​IMG]

Igor DR, Jan 7, 2018
  4. Gelbs Win User

The same thing is happening with the left ones, too. When I click to the test the front left speaker, it also comes out the rear one. But when I click on the rear one, it doesn't come out the front! Any ideas why?

Gelbs, Jan 7, 2018
  5. fireberd Win User
    To check the speaker system and configuration, disable the SoundBlaster and enable the integrated audio for testing. Properly connect the speaker system to the Integrated audio, set the speaker type as 5.1 and then test the speakers to see how they react. This will tell you whether there is a problem in the speaker system or the SoundBlaster. If it works OK with the integrated, it doesn't say what is wrong with the SoundBlaster but it shows where the problem lies. If it is still the same with the integrated audio, it points to a problem in the speaker system.

fireberd, Jan 7, 2018
  6. Gelbs Win User
    I connected the speakers to the onboard audio via the motherboard and tested it. It seems to work properly when testing. Could mean it's a Creative driver problem?

Gelbs, Jan 7, 2018
  7. fireberd Win User
    Could be a driver. But first thing, reseat the SoundBlaster card as I've seen this fix a lot of SoundBlaster problems.
    Reseat - with the PC powered off open the case and remove the SoundBlaster card then reinstall making sure its fully and correctly seated.
    Power back up and see if that helped it.

fireberd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 5.1 Speakers-Sound Coming Out Rear And Front? - Similar Threads - Speakers Sound Coming

2. sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.: I recently bought Bluetooth headphones, and they worked just fine as did everything. yesterday, seemingly spontaneously, I couldn't get sound to come out of my laptop's speakers. I have three sound devices, speakers, headphones, and headphones hands free audio. The...
  3. sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound coming out of headphones and not speakers.: I recently bought Bluetooth headphones, and they worked just fine as did everything. yesterday, seemingly spontaneously, I couldn't get sound to come out of my laptop's speakers. I have three sound devices, speakers, headphones, and headphones hands free audio. The...
  4. Sound not coming out of external speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not coming out of external speaker: My laptop and my bose speaker are connected. Both devices report it. But no sound is coming out of the Bose speaker. what to do? Yesterday I could hear in the Bose speaker what I was playing in my laptop...
  5. Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers

Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers: I have an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop - tg01-0199 DT Rfrbd PC. I have run troubleshooting and driver is present. The computer recognizes the headphones and when you right-click - test, the bar shows sound playing. But no sound comes out of the headphones. The same thing...
  6. 2.1 speakers only play sound that would normally come through a rear speaker

2.1 speakers only play sound that would normally come through a rear speaker: I accidentally unplugged my speaker cable. When I plugged it back in a window popped us asking what I'd just plugged in. I can't even remember what I selected. After that the speakers don't work. When I go to Sound option and right click on Speakers / Headphones and click...
  7. Sound Coming out of Headphones and Internal Speakers

Sound Coming out of Headphones and Internal Speakers: Use Windows 10 PC (Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041) and a pair of HC Gamerlife Headphones (ASIN: B07BHYZFLF). They have been working fine, but recently (within the last day or so) any audio I play on the computer comes out through both the headphones and the computer's...
  8. why their is no sound coming out of my speakers

why their is no sound coming out of my speakers: their is no sound coming out of my speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-their-is-no-sound-coming-out-of-my-speakers/679b7133-c8fa-4802-80ab-8eeead8ad7f0
  9. Rear and front IO sound not working. (with video content)

Rear and front IO sound not working. (with video content): So my rear and front io dont work properly with speakers plugged in. I already established that the problem first was that i had hdmi sound on. Someone on tomshardware was kind enough of telling me that. Now i turned off my hdmi devices (i hope that i did that correct at...
  10. No sound from rear speakers

No sound from rear speakers: I have recently moved house and on setting up my media pc, I noticed I was not getting any sound out of my rear speakers. A channel test on the receiver confirmed that they are working, so the issue has to be with Windows. I just upgraded it with a new SSD and case and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rear speaker sound coming out of front speakers 5.1