Windows 10: 5 Best Photo viewers for Windows 10

Discus and support 5 Best Photo viewers for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Photos hold a sentimental value and remind us of good times with family and friends. To relieve these happy moments, Windows 10 comes with a default... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

5 Best Photo viewers for Windows 10

Photos hold a sentimental value and remind us of good times with family and friends. To relieve these happy moments, Windows 10 comes with a default app called Photos that allows users to browse through their saved photos, but it’s not perfect. With time, third-party photo viewing applications have been developed, promising better and more [...]

The post 5 Best Photo viewers for Windows 10 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Clark Ari Win User

photo viewer

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as corrupted system file or your graphic driver needs to be updated. To isolate your issues about viewing photos in
    Windows Photo Viewer, we just have a few questions:

• Is the issue the same with a different image file format?
    • Have you tried using the Photo app to check if the issue is the same?
    • Is the issue only occurs with the photos that were captured using your DSLR camera?
    • Have you tried downloading photos online and check if the issue is the same?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, to troubleshoot your issue in using the Windows Photo Viewer, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter. To do so, click on this
    link. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you update your graphic driver. To do this, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Unable to open pictures in Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10.

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the query. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• Do you have Windows Photo Viewer files on your PC?
    • Did you check if Windows Photo Viewer is present as a Default application to view photos on your PC?

I suggest you to check if Windows Photo Viewer option is present as a default application to view photos by following steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Click on the default set photo viewer application under Photo viewer and check if
      Windows Photo Viewer is present under Choose an app window.
    • If yes, click on Windows Photo Viewer, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 13, 2018
  4. hbenthow Win User

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

Brink, are there any risks to any of these methods? Would using any of them run any risk of damaging the registry in a way that could cause BSODs or any other type of issue?

Also, I have a question regarding this particular method:

I noticed that you said that it causes Windows Photo Viewer to be listed twice in "Open With". Is this at all problematic? Is it a sign of any sort of registry damage or corruption? And does it matter which one of the two instances of Windows Photo Viewer one selects from the "Open With" menu, or do each of them provide identical results?

And unless I'm mistaken, the advantage of using this particular method is that it allows one to view files in the order of (for example) date modified, name, size, etc (whichever way the folder is currently sorted in Windows Explorer), which the other methods of restoring Photos Viewer do not allow one to do. Is this correct?

hbenthow, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

1. 5 Best Photo viewers for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Best Photo viewers

2. windows photo viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows photo viewer: windows photo viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer close some programs that you aren't using or free some hard disk space if its almost full and then try again // just started yesterday 1/24/2022 i had some...
  3. Windows 10 & Windows Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 & Windows Photo Viewer: I have a new installation of Windows 10. I notice that the default application for .TIF files is Windows Photo Viewer. How do I make Windows Photo Viewer the default application for .JPG files as well, as I find Windows 10's "Photos" app very poor....
  4. Windows 10 photo viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 photo viewer: Running windows 10 using photo viewer, I'd like to know how to set a default setting of full screen view. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-viewer/8d27fdd5-b8d4-4512-87fc-74a932bf0fcb
  5. Windows 10 photo viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 photo viewer: Typical error "Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture because there might not be enough memory available on your computer. Close some programs that you aren't using or free some hard disk space (if it's almost full), and try again.' - not a memory problem! Only get...
  6. Windows photo and photo viewer

Windows photo and photo viewer: Photo app and photo viewer app not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-and-photo-viewer/3b344c54-cf1c-4cf1-ab44-8bfba1ded777
  7. Windows 10 photo viewer

Windows 10 photo viewer: when I try to enlarge a picture in the photo viewer, they window turns transparent. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-viewer/376a2bf0-7c7f-416e-8ab6-125b0e7e44a9
  8. Windows 10 Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Photo Viewer: I'm trying to run the photo viewer that comes with Win10. It will not even open. When I try to run it I get a message that says "This app can't open." Not sure what to do or what information is needed. Thanks, Art...
  9. Windows 10 Photo Viewer

Windows 10 Photo Viewer: I'm looking for a Photo Viewer for Windows 10 Home 64-bit that's as close as possible to that found on Windows 7. I've tried Microsoft Photos on the Windows Store but once I zoom in or make an image I'm viewing full screen, the other options at the top of the screen disappear...
  10. Windows 10 photo viewer

Windows 10 photo viewer: How to show oldest photos first in windows 10 photo viewer Can someone please help me out here on the above.I decided to have a go with the W10 photo app,But failed on how to arrange the viewing I would like to have the windows to show oldest first.Or is it set to show...