Windows 10: 560 TI broken?

Discus and support 560 TI broken? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey Today, ive been trying to get my old gainward 560 TI to work but I suspect it to be broken somehow. Without any drivers installed i get weird blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by gadam93, Mar 24, 2016.

1. gadam93 Win User

560 TI broken?

Hey
    Today, ive been trying to get my old gainward 560 TI to work but I suspect it to be broken somehow. Without any drivers installed i get weird blue lines on the screen in windows and when i actually try to install the driver i get an “unexpected_kernal_mode_trap“-error in the MIDDLE of the installation process an i have to restart the pc. The gpu worked 100% a few month ago and my other hardware didnt change at all, i just upgraded to win10. Got another radeon gpu which works tho. Is there any hope to fix it ?

:)

gadam93, Mar 24, 2016
  2. GMReader Win User

Windows 10 and Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti not working!!

Hello,

Try downloading and reinstalling the driver from here: NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce Windows 10 Driver WHQL

When given the option, choose a clean install of the drivers. Restart afterwards.

You should also check for updates from your GFX card manufacturer or your PC manufacturer.

GMReader, Mar 24, 2016
  3. Drakisath Win User
    Windows 10 and Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti not working!!

Just installed Windows 10 to find my gfx card was detected as generic device using Microsoft driver resulting in reduced screen size and resolution.

Installed Geforce experience and now have better resolution but still reduced screen size.

Device manager shows Exclamation marks on Display adapter and Nvidia Audio device

Display adaptor shows "A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)"

Nvidia High Definition Audio Device shows "A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)"

The drivers installed are the latest and Windows update shows no updates

Last Event on GFX is "Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service nvlddmkm for Device Instance ID PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_35151458&REV_A1\4&2ABA1BF6&0&0018 with the following status: 0. "

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Drak

Drakisath, Mar 24, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

560 TI broken?

Sounds like a hardware problem.

I see that the card was introduced in January of 2011, so I suppose it is out of warranty. Or does Gainward offer a lifetime warranty? (I believe that eVGA did.) You could try contacting them. If they agree to an RMA, they'd probably send you a refurbished card (per the industry standard practice), so you wouldn't have to wait for a repair.

bobkn, Mar 25, 2016
Thema:

560 TI broken?

1. 560 TI broken? - Similar Threads - 560 broken

2. can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can a possibly broken CMOS battery effect windows update?: Okay, I am kind of worried about this and despite being told it's likely not possible for this to happen, can a normal windows update like a monthly or optional one messed up my laptop with a possibly damaged CMOS? clock isn't working properly, that's the only sign at the...
  3. i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...: how to solve and it has big problem that after the driver crashes a black screen appear that shows PCIE FATAL ERROR slot 2 detected how to solve i want to play games ihave 16 gb ram and a good processor but these problems are occuring how to slove these ? when i tries to...
  4. i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...: how to solve and it has big problem that after the driver crashes a black screen appear that shows PCIE FATAL ERROR slot 2 detected how to solve i want to play games ihave 16 gb ram and a good processor but these problems are occuring how to slove these ? when i tries to...
  5. i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. How to fix issue with Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 error

How to fix issue with Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 error: My display settings are all messed up and colour is off due to my computer turning off my graphics card. The issue I am getting is Device PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_14693842&REV_A1\4&80e7924&0&0008 requires further installation. but when I click update driver it says...
  7. Looking For x64 Win 10 Driver For Quadro FX 560 Video Card

Looking For x64 Win 10 Driver For Quadro FX 560 Video Card: As a new x64 Win 10 1909 user (as of today), I can't seem to find a driver for my old Quadro FX 560 video card installed in a Dell T3500. Anyone have any suggestions for sources or experience in this area? Thanks, in advance, for any assistance. 146998
  8. AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD quietly downgraded some Radeon RX 560 GPUs: Just an FYI for anyone who may be looking at buying a Radeon RX 560 graphics card. Make sure you look at the specs very closely before purchase. When the Radeon RX 560 first came out, AMD listed the card as having 16 compute units and 1,024 stream processors. Then...
  9. Nvidia GeForce 560 Problem!

Nvidia GeForce 560 Problem!: Greetings!a few days my monitor started to suddenly to randomly turn off and i had to move my mouse a lot to turn it back on, but this thing was repeating like 3-5 times a day. At first i thought it was because of a Chrome update, but later i saw that same thing is happening...
  10. Failed driver update for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 - Error 0x80246002

Failed driver update for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 - Error 0x80246002: Hi all, First time poster, advanced thanks for any help *Smile Well here is the story: My PC suffered a crash playing world of warships. Initially it failed to re-boot and just blue screened, thankfully second time round it got far enough that I could load my last...