Windows 10: 640x480 res cant run widescreen

Discus and support 640x480 res cant run widescreen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello everyone so i have a problem , i didnt have this problem before , when i installed windows 10 , i installed the latest version of VGA and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XxShaGaGyxX, Sep 21, 2015.

1. 640x480 res cant run widescreen

hello everyone

so i have a problem , i didnt have this problem before , when i installed windows 10 , i installed the latest version of VGA and i can no longer run game on 640x480 resolution and widescreen , i tried borderless gaming its okay but it doesnt help with CS:GO at all , i've been told that if i installed an earlier driver of VGA would run fine but i dont know and i hope you can help me ....
    --------------------------------
    i have Dell Inspiron N5110
    VGA : Nvidia Geforce GT 525M
    Ram : 8 GB
    Processor : Intel Core i7

Thanks

:)

XxShaGaGyxX, Sep 21, 2015
  2. zoljac Win User

C6-00 camera question

No you cannot do that while in PHOTO mode, as it only captures PICTURES in 4:3 format while VIDEO has option to be captured either in 4:3 or 640x480 pixels format or 16:9 or 640x360 pixels format that FILLS over whole screen when selected as C6-00 screen
    is widescreened format!!! 640x480 res cant run widescreen :D

zoljac, Sep 21, 2015
  3. oranki Win User
    N95 supporting video's file

I did some extensive testing for the N95. 3GP has a very low quality and H264 above 320x200 has problems with the sound-syncronization.

Use e-right's super to convert the movie to MP4 (not 3GP or or H264) at a maximum of 1400 kbps for video and 128 kbps at 48 kHz stereo(48 kHz preservers surround best) for sound. For playback on the device use a resolution of 320x240. For playback on the tv-out
    use 640x480. Using using stretch it and and the widescreen setting on the N95 you can have widescreen playback ;-) And it impresive! The Extended Lord of the Rings Series (12 hours) should fit on the new 4GB microdisk of SanDisk ;-)

oranki, Sep 21, 2015
  4. 640x480 res cant run widescreen

Really...is 1024x720 too demanding on your system?

Anyways, it is in the graphics card control panel.
    Nvidia Control Panel > Adjust desktop size and postion > Select a scailing mode.

logicearth, Sep 21, 2015
  5. the problem is im trying to run counter strike , and if i run on a high resolution there is gonna be a bit of a delay

XxShaGaGyxX, Sep 22, 2015
  6. Laith Win User
    You need to be more specific with the specs.

Laith, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

640x480 res cant run widescreen

1. 640x480 res cant run widescreen - Similar Threads - 640x480 res cant

2. Widescreen monitor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widescreen monitor not working: I have a HP Elitebook x360 which is work issued. I have been running a MSI 34” widescreen monitor via HDMI cable through a USB-C hub for months without issue. Suddenly the laptop won’t recognise that the monitor is plugged in and the monitor is getting no signal from the...
  3. Widescreen monitor not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Widescreen monitor not working: I have a HP Elitebook x360 which is work issued. I have been running a MSI 34” widescreen monitor via HDMI cable through a USB-C hub for months without issue. Suddenly the laptop won’t recognise that the monitor is plugged in and the monitor is getting no signal from the...
  4. HDMI Switch for Widescreen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI Switch for Widescreen: https://www.amazon.com/Splitter-GANA-Bidirectional-Supports-Passthrough-HDMI/dp/B07K2NZX8L/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=hdmi%2Bsplitter&qid=1661264586&sprefix=HDMI%2Bspli%2Caps%2C117&sr=8-4&th=1 This is the splitter. ^^^ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08GFN64F2 This is...
  5. Windows is stuck on widescreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is stuck on widescreen?: Hello- I have any so many issues with my driver I don't really know what to do, first off. After playing a game that typically forced my computer to go into widescreen, now upon exiting the game my computer has stayed in widescreen. I don't think it is the driver, but I have...
  6. Windows is stuck on widescreen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is stuck on widescreen?: Hello- I have any so many issues with my driver I don't really know what to do, first off. After playing a game that typically forced my computer to go into widescreen, now upon exiting the game my computer has stayed in widescreen. I don't think it is the driver, but I have...
  7. Windows is stuck on widescreen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Streched res

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streched res: I want to switch to 1280x1024custom using intel graphics panel from 1920x1080 to help on running games i just want to make sure nothing gets damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streched-res/49f3f058-b0a6-4775-b7e7-375f0bc1ccbd
  9. Streched res

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streched res: I want to switch to 1280x1024custom using intel graphics panel from 1920x1080 to help on running games i just want to make sure nothing gets damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streched-res/49f3f058-b0a6-4775-b7e7-375f0bc1ccbd
  10. Steam Running in low res

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Running in low res: Hi all I just installed Windows 10 Pro from the official updater in what was Windows 7. Since the upgrade to Windows 10 there are a few bits I am tweaking to get them how I like them but one I cannot find a fix for. 1. When I open Steam it opens in ultra low...