Windows 10: 64bit or 32??

Discus and support 64bit or 32?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have w10 if i have 64bit in my pc and i wnat to download w7 which is 32bit will be a problem?? plz help 84362 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by arsi, May 13, 2017.

1. arsi Win User

64bit or 32??

i have w10 if i have 64bit in my pc and i wnat to download w7 which is 32bit will be a problem??
    plz help

:)

2. 32bit or 64bit WINDOWS 10

I want to switch from my currently installed architecture when migrating to Windows 10. Do I have that option with the free upgrade offer?

Andre Da Costa, May 13, 2017
  3. Windows 10 - 32bit or 64bit problem

I want to switch from my currently installed architecture when migrating to Windows 10. Do I have that option with the free upgrade offer?

• The free upgrade does not have the option to switch architectures, so the architecture will remain the same. If you want to switch architectures, you will have to download the Window 10 .ISO file in the appropriate architecture (32 or 64 bit) and perform
      a custom install.

How
      to: Do a custom installation of Windows

Will upgrading from Windows 7 or later preserve my personal files, applications and settings?

Yes, upgrading from Windows 7 or a later version will preserve your personal files (documents, music, pictures, videos, downloads, favorites, contacts etc, applications (ie. Microsoft Office, Adobe applications etc), games and settings (ie. passwords, custom
    dictionary, application settings).

Will my existing programs, hardware and drivers work on Windows 10?

Most applications and hardware drivers designed for Windows 7 or later should work with Windows 10. Of course, with significant changes expected in Windows 10, it is best you contact the software developer and hardware vendor to find out about support for
    Windows 10. Windows 10 setup will keep, upgrade, replace and might require that you install new drivers through Windows Update or from the manufacturers website.

You can also download the Download the Windows 10 Reservation App and use it to check your system readiness.

How
    to reserve your free upgrade to Windows 10

64bit or 32?? [​IMG]

Click the hamburger menu at the upper left hand corner.

Click Check your PC

Backup your computer:

When making significant changes to your computer such as updating the operating system, you should always backup. See links to resources about backing up by clicking the link for the respective version of Windows you are running:

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7
    Windows 8/8.1

Also review:

How
    to manually backup and restore your files

How to: 10 Tips before
    installing the latest Windows 10 build

How to: 10 things
    to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

Once you have installed these important updates and followed the prerequisite instructions, you should be ready to receive your
    free update to Windows 10 this summer.

Andre Da Costa, May 13, 2017
  4. Superfly Win User

64bit or 32??

No it won't, what are you concerned about?

Superfly, May 13, 2017
  5. jl2509 Win User
    The processor architecture is based on the 64-bit architecture. On such a processor you can run both 64 bit and 32 bit OS, however there would be a limitation on the amount of RAM that the OS can support. For a 32 system it is 4GB.

HTH

jl2509, May 13, 2017
  6. mrgeek Win User
    Only issue is going the other way, trying to use 64 bit on 32 bit

mrgeek, May 13, 2017
  7. Berton Win User
    Are you wanting to Install Win7 instead of Win10? If so you'll need to do a clean install to change from 64-bit to 32-bit versions. Same for changing from 32-bit to 64-bit. Or are you wanting to dual-boot Win10 and Win7?

Berton, May 13, 2017
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

64bit or 32??

Going from Windows 10 to Windows 7 requires a clean install always, even if you are staying on the same bit level.

NavyLCDR, May 13, 2017
  9. AddRAM Win User
    Why do you want to do that ?

AddRAM, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

64bit or 32??

1. 64bit or 32?? - Similar Threads - 64bit

2. A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work: I have trouble with my EPSON WF 7515 to print A3 with Driver from EPSON Website and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit. Checked several bugfixes from the forum but the printer menue allows only an A4 selection when I select a document size of A3 the printsize gives not drop daown...
  3. A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work: I have trouble with my EPSON WF 7515 to print A3 with Driver from EPSON Website and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit. Checked several bugfixes from the forum but the printer menue allows only an A4 selection when I select a document size of A3 the printsize gives not drop daown...
  4. A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home single language download 64bit: Give me the official download link [ Windows 10 home single language download 64bit ]Here is a notification marked in the picture i have given how can i stop this notification it keeps coming again and again even after i stop it i want to setup windows againToggle Keys''...
  6. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home single language download 64bit: Give me the official download link [ Windows 10 home single language download 64bit ]Here is a notification marked in the picture i have given how can i stop this notification it keeps coming again and again even after i stop it i want to setup windows againToggle Keys''...
  7. Windows 10 home single language download 64bit

8. How can I install a Mac OSX in a Windows 10 pro 64bit ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I install a Mac OSX in a Windows 10 pro 64bit ?: So basically I read that a Mac OSX partition can be installed in a Windows 10 pro environment,how do I need to proceed , what I already understood a 16 gigabyte flash drive is required that will contain dmg file exe correct me if I am wrong ....
  9. Windows 11 Pro 64bit - Windows Defender Custom Scan stops at same spot every time wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro 64bit - Windows Defender Custom Scan stops at same spot every time wont...: Hi I have my desktop pc has a few driveslSamsung PRO SSD 1TB - OS2x Western Digital 10TB Ultrastar DC HC510's He10's - lifetime of stuff2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB Both 10TB Ultrastar DC HC510's pass on CHDSK, Western Digital Tests, all good.Did a benchmark test assuming G:...
  10. Windows 11 Pro 64bit - Windows Defender Custom Scan stops at same spot every time wont...

Windows 11 Pro 64bit - Windows Defender Custom Scan stops at same spot every time wont...: Hi I have my desktop pc has a few driveslSamsung PRO SSD 1TB - OS2x Western Digital 10TB Ultrastar DC HC510's He10's - lifetime of stuff2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB Both 10TB Ultrastar DC HC510's pass on CHDSK, Western Digital Tests, all good.Did a benchmark test assuming G:...