Windows 10: 706 GB of Temporary Files!!!!

Discus and support 706 GB of Temporary Files!!!! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Can someone please help me *Sad i just bought a new laptop and it hasn't been a month since i used it. Now, i was wondering why my OS said that i only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Nichole, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Nichole Win User

706 GB of Temporary Files!!!!

Can someone please help me *Sad i just bought a new laptop and it hasn't been a month since i used it. Now, i was wondering why my OS said that i only have 155gb free but my files are not even that big. And i searched what is the problem and found out that my temporary files is already 706GB. I'm currently deleting them but nothing is happening. i don't want to format it because i can lose a lot of files and i might need to install and download again some files. Please help me delete these temporary files. I'm starting to worry. I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to these things. PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!!1

:)

Nichole, Sep 19, 2016

2. where this 706 gb storage has been used - need to free up disk space

Original title: storage

Under settings tab in Windows 10, I go to storage usage. I see that I have 30 gb of pics and 70 gb of music. Everything else is very small compared to these filles. Yet, under "other" i see that i have used 706 GB of storage but does not tell where this
    706 gb has been used. I need to free up disk space.

KEVINHOADLEY, Sep 19, 2016
  3. AllyT30 Win User
    24.2 GB of Temporary Files safe to delete?

This is the screen I am on, just to clarify.

706 GB of Temporary Files!!!! [​IMG]

AllyT30, Sep 19, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

Thema:

1. 706 GB of Temporary Files!!!! - Similar Threads - 706 Temporary Files

2. How to get rid of temporary files to the tune of 90 GB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of temporary files to the tune of 90 GB: I have tried all measures listed on the internet but the temporary files still occupy nearly 87.6 GB of storage space. I have so far1. Tried using Disk cleanup to purge the 87.6 GB large temporary files2. Tried using Storage sense to clear it outHowever the 87.6 GB file never...
  3. How to get rid of temporary files to the tune of 90 GB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of temporary files to the tune of 90 GB: I have tried all measures listed on the internet but the temporary files still occupy nearly 87.6 GB of storage space. I have so far1. Tried using Disk cleanup to purge the 87.6 GB large temporary files2. Tried using Storage sense to clear it outHowever the 87.6 GB file never...
  4. how can i remove 70 gb of temporary files??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i remove 70 gb of temporary files??: i have been trying to remove those temporary files for a while, searching on the prefetch temp end %temp% folder, but it doesn't seem to really change anything, i still have those 70gb of temporary files. what do i do?...
  5. how can i remove 70 gb of temporary files??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i remove 70 gb of temporary files??: i have been trying to remove those temporary files for a while, searching on the prefetch temp end %temp% folder, but it doesn't seem to really change anything, i still have those 70gb of temporary files. what do i do?...
  6. 70.4 GB OF TEMPORARY FILES..Safe to remove them???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    70.4 GB OF TEMPORARY FILES..Safe to remove them???: Please help!! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/704-gb-of-temporary-filessafe-to-remove-them/94d719b8-b498-4abe-86ca-4e7df4e6e0a9
  7. Temporary Files taking up 72 GB

Temporary Files taking up 72 GB: Hey, My temp files in storage says it takes up 72GB. I can only delete 4 GB of them, how do I delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-files-taking-up-72-gb/3729e2d0-f5d1-4463-a224-f7ec9f65ea55
  8. Need to delete 120 gb of Temporary files

Need to delete 120 gb of Temporary files: I got noticed that my local disk C is full, and then i check all the apps in my local disk C and its only 80GB , and then i check to setting and go to storage and there is 120 GB Temporary files. Can u help me how to delete those files. Ps : I have this problem after i...
  9. 706 GB in my backup? How is that possible?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    706 GB in my backup? How is that possible?: I don't even remember doing a backup but I was looking for my external hard drive in C and I saw that it says that I have 10 files, 0 folders in Backup2. Totally 706GB. I only have used maybe 20 GB. I went to the system backup and keep a history of your files and they are...
  10. 706 GB of Temporary Files!!!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    706 GB of Temporary Files!!!!: Can someone please help me *Sad i just bought a new laptop and it hasn't been a month since i used it. Now, i was wondering why my OS said that i only have 155gb free but my files are not even that big. And i searched what is the problem and found out that my temporary files...