Windows 10: 75 percent of Windows Phone Owners Migrate to Android or iOS

Discus and support 75 percent of Windows Phone Owners Migrate to Android or iOS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; 75 percent of Windows Phone Owners Migrate to Android or iOS If this is even close to accurate paints a dismal future for MS in this market... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doorules, Nov 18, 2015.

1. doorules Win User

75 percent of Windows Phone Owners Migrate to Android or iOS

doorules, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Vera_L Win User

messenger for lumia 650 not working

The app was discontinued for every lumia user whose phones are not windows 10. About 75% lumia users are basically screwed (myself included). We can either try to update to windows 10 or, if we're smart enough, throw the phone out the window and move to
    Android or IOS phones.

Vera_L, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Cannot watch live streaming video

One thing that I have noticed is that given iOS/Android market share, site owners 'go out of their way' to ensure compatibility.

This does not seem to happen for windows phone OS, unfortunately 75 percent of Windows Phone Owners Migrate to Android or iOS :(

Jay_answers, Nov 18, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

Wow, that's odd I was thinking of get a Windows phone W10 ... I'm using a Google Nexus 4 phone now with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop which I hate . I should of never updated from the original Jelly Bean and I hate how I always have to update this or that from Google .

sn00ker, Nov 18, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    I'm sure it's true. However, one has to realize that the majority of people buy a Windows phone when it's first released, and Microsoft does not release phones very often.. so when they are in the market for a new phone, there hasn't historically been a good upgrade path, so they're more or less forced to go to a competitor.

Mystere, Nov 18, 2015
  6. pparks1 Win User
    Wait, there is a Windows phone?

pparks1, Nov 18, 2015
  7. I bought a cheap Windows phone, and it is a bit slow. I plan to move to a pricier one soon, but sticking with Windows. I will ensure it has W10 and update before I upgrade. I don't care about the camera, I care about the speed.

Currently on T-Mobile.

DustSailor, Nov 18, 2015
  8. bobjoe Win User

Windows Phone is a dead platform. Sorry Microsoft. But you were too late to make a mobile OS that people actually want to use.

Windows Mobile was not intuitive at all in 2007, and Windows Phone isn't useful at all in 2015. I think Microsoft should just drop the whole "Windows Phone" idea, as well as all the "metro app" idea in Windows 10. Nobody wants "universal apps", people just want to use their own software. Just quit it, MS.

bobjoe, Nov 18, 2015
  9. Dude Win User
    I just switched to windows phone recently from android, and will never go back.

Dude, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. 75 percent of Windows Phone Owners Migrate to Android or iOS - Similar Threads - percent Phone Owners

2. Phone LInk IOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone LInk IOS: Dear Sir or Madam, I have trouble connecting my iPhone 15 Pro Max to the Phone LInk on my Laptop Windows 11. i/we have tried many times with the Microsoft support team, and they couldn't help and sort this issue out. can you please help me? Its vitally important to me. To us...
  3. Phone Link for IOS

Phone Link for IOS: Has anybody had any success with the phone link and iphone 13 pro max? Mine will set up, phone calls, text, BUT I CANNOT RECVIVE texts! so annoying. Any advice would be great!!!...
  4. Phone Link for IOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link for IOS: Has anybody had any success with the phone link and iphone 13 pro max? Mine will set up, phone calls, text, BUT I CANNOT RECVIVE texts! so annoying. Any advice would be great!!!...
  5. phone link for ios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link for ios: phone link for ios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-for-ios/ec7668a0-040d-4cf1-846b-823cea673fed
  6. Phone Link for iOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link for iOS: I looked on the Phone Link app, but I saw that it was for Android. I was wondering if the Phone Link app also works for iOS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-for-ios/d36182e8-5f9e-48a4-8a69-191b77d43b4e
  7. Phone Link for iOS

Phone Link for iOS: I looked on the Phone Link app, but I saw that it was for Android. I was wondering if the Phone Link app also works for iOS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-for-ios/d36182e8-5f9e-48a4-8a69-191b77d43b4e
  8. Windows 10 upgrade from 8.1 x64 fails at 75% percent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade from 8.1 x64 fails at 75% percent: My pc HP Elitebook 745 G3 is having problems installing Windows 10 21H1 using the in-place upgrade from media creation tool and using setup.exe from the iso.I have used sfc /scannow and DISM scan health and DISM restore health. System locale is English, United States. Also,...
  9. Google Assistant Interpreter mode rolling out to Android & iOS phones

in Windows 10 News
    Google Assistant Interpreter mode rolling out to Android & iOS phones: You’ve booked your flights, found the perfect hotel and mapped out all of the must-see local attractions. Only one slight issue—you weren’t able to brush up on a new foreign language in time for your trip. The Google Assistant is here to help. Travelers already turn to the...
  10. Microsoft pledges to cut carbon emissions by 75 percent by 2030

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pledges to cut carbon emissions by 75 percent by 2030: At Microsoft, we believe climate change is an urgent problem that demands a global response from all industries. We are committed to doing our part and have been taking steps to address and reduce our carbon footprint for nearly a decade. In 2009, Microsoft set its first...