Windows 10: 8" tablet running win 10

Discus and support 8" tablet running win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys ive read all that you've posted here but it doesn't cover my problem, i have a 8" tablet running win 10 (upgraded from 8.1 bing) i want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bozza72, Oct 8, 2015.

1. bozza72 Win User

8" tablet running win 10

Hi guys ive read all that you've posted here but it doesn't cover my problem,
    i have a 8" tablet running win 10 (upgraded from 8.1 bing) i want to sell the thing as ive bought another,
    So tried to reset & it just gets stuck. Either a blank screen or the tablet logo with the spinning dots. So i tried doing a clean install from usb but as it gets to this screen
    8" tablet running win 10 [​IMG]

the touch screen and usb ports dont work so i cant press next.....
    aaarrrrhhh any suggestions please

:)

bozza72, Oct 8, 2015
  2. km32 Win User

Edge Browser does not allow swipe?

Giving 10 a couple weeks but if some improvements don't come, back to 8.1. It is a much better tablet OS than Win 10 tablet mode. Win 10 seems flakey as well, odd screen flashing, apps randomly restarting, its a bit of a mess.

km32, Oct 8, 2015
  3. JimGabert Win User
    Asking for Product Key after update

Just updated my Win 10 tablet to latest version. Now I am being asked for product key and have no idea what it is. This tablet was my son's, running Win 8, and he upgraded to Win 10 when the upgrade was free. He gave the tablet to me, and it was running
    fine until today when I loaded the latest update. Your thoughts are appreciated.

JimGabert, Oct 8, 2015
  4. VBS
    VBs Win User

8" tablet running win 10

touch screen don't working is normal during setup. USB port should work, i use OTG cable with USB hub and it works on my 8" tablet.

Thema:

8" tablet running win 10

1. 8" tablet running win 10 - Similar Threads - tablet running

2. Touch keyboard and handwriting panel does not appear even though it's running tablet issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch keyboard and handwriting panel does not appear even though it's running tablet issue: I have a Windows 10 tablet, where the Touch keyboard and handwriting panel service does not show up, even though it is running. The only way to fix this issue is to restart the device. However after a couple of restarts it randomly stops appearing. Things I already tried...
  3. Touch keyboard and handwriting panel does not appear even though it's running tablet issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch keyboard and handwriting panel does not appear even though it's running tablet issue: I have a Windows 10 tablet, where the Touch keyboard and handwriting panel service does not show up, even though it is running. The only way to fix this issue is to restart the device. However after a couple of restarts it randomly stops appearing. Things I already tried...
  4. Android app running under WSA doesn't see WiFi, but tablet does ... why not?

Android app running under WSA doesn't see WiFi, but tablet does ... why not?: I nave an Android app running under Windows 11 Subsystem for Android WSA. The tablet connects to a local WiFi source not the Internet, but the application does not. How do I troubleshoot and fix things so the application will connect to the WiFi source?The app is not...
  5. Android app running under WSA doesn't see WiFi, but tablet does ... why not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android app running under WSA doesn't see WiFi, but tablet does ... why not?: I nave an Android app running under Windows 11 Subsystem for Android WSA. The tablet connects to a local WiFi source not the Internet, but the application does not. How do I troubleshoot and fix things so the application will connect to the WiFi source?The app is not...
  6. My Windows Tablet running Windows 10 Home is stuck in a bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Tablet running Windows 10 Home is stuck in a bootloop: It is a Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR. i try to do an repair on it it says it fails it says contact your administrator which is no-one because i am the administrator or ask you manufacturer and i cant go to lenovo because there too far away from me microsoft can you give me any...
  7. My Windows Tablet running Windows 10 Home is stuck in a bootloop

My Windows Tablet running Windows 10 Home is stuck in a bootloop: It is a Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR. i try to do an repair on it it says it fails it says contact your administrator which is no-one because i am the administrator or ask you manufacturer and i cant go to lenovo because there too far away from me microsoft can you give me any...
  8. My Windows Tablet running Windows 10 Home is stuck in a bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Undetected Hardware on Windows Tablet running Windows 8.1 HIGH PRIORITY

Undetected Hardware on Windows Tablet running Windows 8.1 HIGH PRIORITY: So, I got this Windows Tablet that runs on Windows 10. I downgraded it to Windows 8, then I upgraded it to windows 8.1.When I downgraded to windows 8, almost all of the hardware was undetected, so that was why I upgraded to windows 8.1 once I had windows 8, but still, the...
  10. Undetected Hardware on Windows Tablet running Windows 8.1 HIGH PRIORITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undetected Hardware on Windows Tablet running Windows 8.1 HIGH PRIORITY: So, I got this Windows Tablet that runs on Windows 10. I downgraded it to Windows 8, then I upgraded it to windows 8.1.When I downgraded to windows 8, almost all of the hardware was undetected, so that was why I upgraded to windows 8.1 once I had windows 8, but still, the...