Windows 10: 8K-SDI Pattern Generator

Discus and support 8K-SDI Pattern Generator in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I am looking for a 8K-SDI video test signal generator that outputs SDI and HDMI. It should have all the typical 'old' standard multi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by klein, Sep 16, 2016.

1. klein Win User

8K-SDI Pattern Generator

Hi Everyone,
    I am looking for a 8K-SDI video test signal generator that outputs SDI and HDMI. It should have all the typical 'old' standard multi color bars, cross hatch SMPTE 259M,SMPTE 292M/SMPTE 424/425M and timer etc.
    I have QuestTel 3G-SDI Pattern Generator that can handle HDTV NTSC or PAL and 16:9 formats to 720p and 1080p.
    While I have been able to find a myriad of stand alone units, which is fine I am looking for recommendations, or stay away from's.
    I also would be interested in a USB option if available for true portability (something I can throw in my laptop case).
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks all.
    Dan

:)

klein, Sep 16, 2016

2. DVB-H mode

Hello everyone again,

As I can't find this information on official pages (only on DVB-H general specs). Can you confirm if Nokia N96 and other models support DVB-H in all modes ? 2K, 4K, 8K modualtion modes.

Thank you, DM.

Darkness_Master, Sep 16, 2016
  3. Woodg Win User
    I want "SBI freedom application" for mobile banking to my windows phone. It is not available in the Market Place

You need to contact the company that developed SDI Freedom and ask them to make a version for Windows Phone.

Woodg, Sep 16, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

8K-SDI Pattern Generator

EdTittel, Sep 16, 2016
Thema:

8K-SDI Pattern Generator

1. 8K-SDI Pattern Generator - Similar Threads - SDI Pattern Generator

2. Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10: Hi there,Just changed my monitor for a Samsung 55 inch 8k tv.My scaling is at 500 percent.How would I change this to 600 percent because my icons are still to small?Thanks in advanceJoseph...
  3. Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10: Hi there,Just changed my monitor for a Samsung 55 inch 8k tv.My scaling is at 500 percent.How would I change this to 600 percent because my icons are still to small?Thanks in advanceJoseph...
  4. chessboard pattern

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. To my impression it does not appear deterministically. With a mouse...
  5. chessboard pattern

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. Has anyone some idea where this might come from and how to identify...
  6. chessboard pattern

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    chessboard pattern: Hi MS community,Since some days I experience on my machine some weird chessboard pattern in the explorer window and in some applications e.g. chrome browser, dropbox, etc.. See the example images attached. Has anyone some idea where this might come from and how to identify...
  7. RTX 3090 60fps on 8k

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RTX 3090 60fps on 8k: Hey, so I've seen youtube videos like Linus Tech Tips that they game on 8k using the RTX 3090 .The RTX cleary has 24gb so why are they getting only 60,80 fps but not 100+fps.Just wanted to know thisThanks in advance....
  8. Background pattern glitch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background pattern glitch?: [ATTACH] I'm new to windows, so most of the errors I get are generally confusing to solve, but this one I can't figure out. The background image I set often becomes obscured by this brown patterned image (screenshot below), which now persists through a shutdown. All my...
  9. Trackpad scrolling pattern

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trackpad scrolling pattern: Usually when I am scrolling with the trackpad, the window will keep scrolling for as long as I am moving my fingers. Then sometimes it will switch and it will only scroll a certain number of lines until I let go, at which point it will sort of free scroll for a second or...
  10. BSOD - No Pattern Established

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - No Pattern Established: Hello, They occur for numerous reasons: watching a video with VLC plugging in a flash drive browsing Thank you 60998