Windows 10: 9 reasons why I'm ready to love Windows 10

Discus and support 9 reasons why I'm ready to love Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back in February, Business Insider's Steve Kovach declared that after years of being an Apple kind of guy, he was ready to love Microsoft Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Tony K, May 27, 2015.

1. Tony K Win User

9 reasons why I'm ready to love Windows 10

Source: Windows 10 new features - Business Insider

:)

Tony K, May 27, 2015
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, May 27, 2015
  3. Drew1903 Win User
    A BI Article

An article found today from Business Insider, ahead of the BIG Day, tomorrow.

9 Reasons...

There's lots more than 9, really.

Cheers,

Drew

9 reasons why I'm ready to love Windows 10 [​IMG]

Drew1903, May 27, 2015
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

I agree. . .and as to full time windows (any favor) that will not happen. . .the Mac will still be my primary. . .*Smile

Thema:

1. 9 reasons why I'm ready to love Windows 10 - Similar Threads - reasons why I'm

2. Love

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Love: Peace and whales https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/love/a63725f0-c7ff-4aa3-a88e-fa935a50f53b
  3. falling in love with Linux CLI but not ready to give up on windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    falling in love with Linux CLI but not ready to give up on windows.: I have recently been using WSL/Debian to develop software on windows. I am not entirely sure what POSIX means, but I know that i love the way it searches and organizes various executables, in a $PATH variable. in windows, you are either required to add them to your $PATH...
  4. I'm absolutely loving the clipboard history feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm absolutely loving the clipboard history feature: For the last few weeks, my work has had quite a bit more filling out forms and such than usual, and the clipboard history (Windows key + V) has been a lifesaver. I've been finding myself frequently copy pasting various lines of text, hard to spell names, server addresses and...
  5. Why I'm excited for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Why I'm excited for Windows 10: This is my first post in a VERY long time, sorry about the lack of posts! But anyhoo... Windows 10. This has been by far a very contentious Windows release mainly for the Windows Phone crowd as it means much of what was simply beautifully done with Windows Phone is now...
  6. Why is it windows 10 instead of 9 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is it windows 10 instead of 9 ?: Hello all, Why forum heading is Windows 10 Forums? Isn't it windows 9 forum ? Also in the footer I can find The Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows" and...
  7. Who Else Loves Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who Else Loves Windows 10?: I love it so much! Way better than Windows 8.1! 9947
  8. Why I Upgraded to My Lovely Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Why I Upgraded to My Lovely Windows 10: Why I Upgraded to My Lovely Windows 10 1. I’ve seen many complaints about Windows 10, such as, “You cannot create an OS that is useful and optimized for touch screens and also is useful and optimized for mice and keyboards. You just simply can't. You focus on mice and...
  9. Windows 9 to users: I'm listening

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 9 to users: I'm listening: [img] The Windows 9 public preview coming at the end of the month is going to ask for feedback almost to the point of annoyance. The comedy "Frasier," set in Seattle, Washington, featured a radio psychiatrist who said to every caller "I'm listening." That seems...
  10. Metro 2.0 Not Yet Ready in Windows 9, Full Focus on the...

in Windows 10 News
    Metro 2.0 Not Yet Ready in Windows 9, Full Focus on the...: Now it’s a sure thing that Microsoft is going to significantly improve the desktop in Windows 9, but according to sources that revealed some of the other features to be part of this release, the Metro interface is also expected to get a major overhaul as well. The...