Windows 10: 99+ Messages on Lock Screen

Discus and support 99+ Messages on Lock Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, My lock screen has a notification of a speech bubble with 99+ written next to it. I can't work out what it's referring to. Please see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DanielDC88, Feb 19, 2016.

1. 99+ Messages on Lock Screen

Hello,

My lock screen has a notification of a speech bubble with 99+ written next to it. I can't work out what it's referring to. Please see the attachment:

99+ Messages on Lock Screen [​IMG]

If anyone could suggest what this is referring to or how I might be able to find out, that would be great.

Thanks!

:)

DanielDC88, Feb 19, 2016
  2. icsorin Win User

C7: 2 digit limit on showing new messages

Hi,

I have C7 terminal with latest version installed.

When screen is locked, in stand-by state, the icon displayed under the date, signifying the number of unread messages, is always 99, if I have more then 100 unread messages.

icsorin, Feb 19, 2016
  3. messages show on lock screen

completely forgot about that one Farbs lol, that's a good one 99+ Messages on Lock Screen :)

adrianhughesNSD, Feb 19, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

99+ Messages on Lock Screen

Open the "Messaging App" to check.

Edwin, Feb 19, 2016
  5. Thank you for this. I never recall installing or setting up that app, but I've uninstalled it now and the notifications are gone.

DanielDC88, Feb 20, 2016
  6. billt4g Win User
    Thanks, this has helped me solve my problem also..

*Cool

billt4g, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

99+ Messages on Lock Screen

1. 99+ Messages on Lock Screen - Similar Threads - 99+ Messages Lock

2. Screen stuck on installing 99%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen stuck on installing 99%: When i was installing windows 11 everything was going smoothly until i came across thisThe screen is dark and saysInstalling 99%Please keep your computer onYour computer may restart a few timesIts been like this for an hour and before it was on Just a momemt for 1h 30mins and...
  3. Screen stuck on installing 99%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen stuck on installing 99%: When i was installing windows 11 everything was going smoothly until i came across thisThe screen is dark and saysInstalling 99%Please keep your computer onYour computer may restart a few timesIts been like this for an hour and before it was on Just a momemt for 1h 30mins and...
  4. weird message on my windows lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird message on my windows lock screen: I'm getting a weird messages at the bottom on my Windows 11 Lock screen with the following text "Cao Bduo 18 ... Make Love Come On ... g642p7t.com 9/4 - 16/4". any clue? Best Regards,Jax...
  5. weird message on my windows lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird message on my windows lock screen: I'm getting a weird messages at the bottom on my Windows 11 Lock screen with the following text "Cao Bduo 18 ... Make Love Come On ... g642p7t.com 9/4 - 16/4". any clue? Best Regards,Jax...
  6. Lock screen message 'You will lose this device'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen message 'You will lose this device'?: Does anyone know what this lock screen message means 'You will lose this device'?The user is using a Microsoft account, the account is verified on the PCWindows 10...
  7. Lock screen message 'You will lose this device'?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lock screen message 'You will lose this device'?: Does anyone know what this lock screen message means 'You will lose this device'?The user is using a Microsoft account, the account is verified on the PCWindows 10...
  8. Caps Lock on/off message on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock on/off message on screen: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 because of a new PC purchase. Now I cannot see when I turn on/off Caps Lock. There is a slight beep but this does not work for me. I need to reactivate the caps lock/num lock message on screen. I attempted some of the answers in the...
  9. Message on lock screen

Message on lock screen: Hello. I recently went to open my laptop up and found a strange message on my lock screen. In a green square was a message which read something like 'see what's going on irl' and also had a circle with a 1 in it, next to which it said something about Mail. I run regular...
  10. Strange message on black screen (screen lock?)

Strange message on black screen (screen lock?): Neither McAfee nor Windows Defender find a virus but whenever my screen lock comes on, I get the following strange message: "There are no pictures in Libraries\Pictures". I can't make a screen print because as soon as I touch any key, the message disappears. The message is in...