Windows 10: 9th Feb updates reinstalled again today.

Discus and support 9th Feb updates reinstalled again today. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Does anybody have any idea why updates successfully installed on 09th Feb (including kb3135173) should be all reinstalled today? I have not wound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cereberus, Feb 17, 2016.

1. cereberus Win User

9th Feb updates reinstalled again today.

Does anybody have any idea why updates successfully installed on 09th Feb (including kb3135173) should be all reinstalled today?

I have not wound back pc or anything like that.

:)

cereberus, Feb 17, 2016

2. Belle Update: N8 Product Code 0599255 cannot be found in the list????

i again got the belle update today i.e 9th feb 2011 around 5:30 for product code 0599255 Nokia N8.

Gr8 update.

richs---01, Feb 17, 2016
  3. Nokia belle updated but still as anna?

i again got the belle update today i.e 9th feb 2011 around 5:30 for product code 0599255 Nokia N8.

Gr8 update.

richs---01, Feb 17, 2016
  4. 9th Feb updates reinstalled again today.

Am not at home to check my PC. But I think it's a glitch. I'm sure I have seen something like this before when checking for updates manually in Windows Update. When I pressed install it just kind of disappeared never to be seen again. The cumulative update was listed twice in the update history but it's the only time it ever happened so far.

I'd just take a manual system restore point and then press to install. Hopefully it just vanishes but at least you can roll back if it does anything nasty.

Scottyboy99, Feb 17, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    I regularly image backup anyway. It did not seem to cause any problems but was more curious why it had done same updates twice (previous updates show in history as being successful).

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

9th Feb updates reinstalled again today.

1. 9th Feb updates reinstalled again today. - Similar Threads - 9th Feb updates

2. BLANK screen, again, with Feb update to Win 10 21H2.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BLANK screen, again, with Feb update to Win 10 21H2.: Will someone at Microsoft investigate and develop a solution to not include the BLANK SCREEN in an update.Is the odd and even month installers not coordinating their efforts?One month the updates leave me with a BLANK Screen, then next month's update restores the...
  3. BLANK screen, again, with Feb update to Win 10 21H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLANK screen, again, with Feb update to Win 10 21H2.: Will someone at Microsoft investigate and develop a solution to not include the BLANK SCREEN in an update.Is the odd and even month installers not coordinating their efforts?One month the updates leave me with a BLANK Screen, then next month's update restores the...
  4. BLANK screen, again, with Feb update to Win 10 21H2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 'Optional' Update TODAY - Feb. 24

'Optional' Update TODAY - Feb. 24: There are 2 Updates today. One, KB4601382, is "Optional". This WILL come March 9th, but, from myself, certainly recommend go ahead & grab it, now. Cheers, Drew...
  6. windows 10 crashes bsod after update 2021 feb again

windows 10 crashes bsod after update 2021 feb again: I Am still having a lot of issues with windows 10 update 2021 feb. I installed the updates for the second time and i still getting BSOD and the pc completely crashes. Can someone please help...
  7. BLANK screen, again, with Feb. update.

BLANK screen, again, with Feb. update.: For some reason, and I suspect it has to do with bio-metric device I disabled, about every three or four months I get a blank screen after an update. When I don’t get the blank screen, usually after the restart, I see a command window open an states something to the effect of...
  8. my windows over&over again update today

my windows over&over again update today: Hi. I have a problem. why do my windows over&over again update today? my trafic bandwicth is limited. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-windows-overover-again-update-today/7e7bb6ca-2066-4c34-9800-a7f3534b7d56
  9. June 9th 2015 Windows Updates

in Windows 10 News
    June 9th 2015 Windows Updates: Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released 8 security bulletins. We encourage customers to apply all of these updates. For more information about this month’s security updates, including the detailed view of the Exploitability Index (XI), visit the Microsoft Bulletin...
  10. December 9th 2014 Windows Updates

in Windows 10 News
    December 9th 2014 Windows Updates: Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released seven security updates – three rated Critical and four rated Important in severity, to address 24 unique Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) in Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer (IE), Office and Exchange. We...