Windows 10: A Blue screen appeared.... I'm very worried

Discus and support A Blue screen appeared.... I'm very worried in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, My computer recently updated at night and when I tried to use it but there was blue screen, it read 'bad system config info'. Then the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JustCindy, Aug 11, 2018.

1. JustCindy Win User

A Blue screen appeared.... I'm very worried

Hello,

My computer recently updated at night and when I tried to use it but there was blue screen, it read 'bad system config info'. Then the computer went to diagnose itself and gave me the option to turn off or advance options.

I'm very worried since I have everything on this computer....

:)

JustCindy, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Blue Screen Appearances when using browser

Hello Judy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you for the issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Does this issue occurs only while accessing a specific browser or with all browsers?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive when you get Blue screen error?
    • Which are the troubleshooting steps you have already tried to resolve this issue earlier?

I suggest you to follow the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Kindly reply to us with the answers to the questions asked and the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 11, 2018
  4. A Blue screen appeared.... I'm very worried

ntoskrnl.exe Blue Screen of Death

Hi Stevie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA bug check has a value of 0x00000050. This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

Let us try the following steps as a workaround and check if it makes any difference.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to start your computer in safe mode with Networking and check if the issue appears there as well. If it does not appear in safe mode with Networking place the computer in clean
    boot state to identify the culprit program running in the background creating this error.

Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Refer:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if ti helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

A Blue screen appeared.... I'm very worried

1. A Blue screen appeared.... I'm very worried - Similar Threads - Blue screen appeared

2. I'm getting worried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting worried: Like, really worried. Microsoft usually fixes issues in a jiffy but this issue-Win32 hive issue-has been lasting for 5 days. I need to get back onto discord and my computer badly, and I don't know what to do. I know we just need to wait but I've been on edge....
  3. I'm getting worried

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting worried: Like, really worried. Microsoft usually fixes issues in a jiffy but this issue-Win32 hive issue-has been lasting for 5 days. I need to get back onto discord and my computer badly, and I don't know what to do. I know we just need to wait but I've been on edge....
  4. I'm getting worried

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.: So, I woke up today to turn on my laptop. I'm presented with a flashing screen which flashed onto my desktop and then went black and so on. So what I did was I restarted my laptop using ctrl+alt+delete and pressed the restart. Fortunately my laptop was relieved of the...
  6. Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.

Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.: So, I woke up today to turn on my laptop. I'm presented with a flashing screen which flashed onto my desktop and then went black and so on. So what I did was I restarted my laptop using ctrl+alt+delete and pressed the restart. Fortunately my laptop was relieved of the...
  7. Laptop is unresponsive and I'm very worried.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I'm having a lot of blue screen appearances

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm having a lot of blue screen appearances: critical process died It is the most mistakes that happen to me from time to time I tried to follow the steps to fix the blue screen problems To no avail, sometimes it works and the problem comes back again !! I checked the hardware, drive, and RAM without success. I...
  9. Got this blue screen, should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got this blue screen, should I be worried?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sammy24815 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fapb88/got_this_blue_screen_should_i_be_worried/
  10. A very worrying OneDrive occurance...

A very worrying OneDrive occurance...: I use OneDrive as a simple means of moving the odd file between two PC's and, even more rarely sharing a link for some item as a temporary means to make a particular file available. My 32 bit install of W10 has been flagging up messages (W10 notifications at lower right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen detph appeared vouple of times should I be worried