Windows 10: A closer look at Spartan's new reading mode and reading list

Discus and support A closer look at Spartan's new reading mode and reading list in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] When Microsoft released Windows 10 build 10041, Spartan did not ship with it, which left many Windows Insiders upset as they wanted to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

A closer look at Spartan's new reading mode and reading list

Read more: A closer look at Spartans new reading mode and reading list

:)

Brink, Mar 19, 2015

2. Reading list

Hello Ahri,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Aside from restarting your PC, did you make any change to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Have you tried restarting the PC again and check if the same issue happens?
    • Can you please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?
    (Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
    Enter
    .)

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 19, 2015
  3. Ahri~ Win User
    Reading list

So, I just restarted my windows, and everything from the reading list is gone.

Any ideas on what to do/How to get it back?

Ahri~, Mar 19, 2015
Thema:

A closer look at Spartan's new reading mode and reading list

1. A closer look at Spartan's new reading mode and reading list - Similar Threads - closer Spartan's reading

2. Reading Mode on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading Mode on Windows 11: Hi,I’m struggling with eye strain and discomfort while reading on-screen text, be it from websites, Word documents, or PDFs. I’m searching for a tool or app in Windows 11 that can activate a ‘reading mode’ similar to what’s available on Android devices, where the screen dims...
  3. Reading Mode on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reading Mode on Windows 11: Hi,I’m struggling with eye strain and discomfort while reading on-screen text, be it from websites, Word documents, or PDFs. I’m searching for a tool or app in Windows 11 that can activate a ‘reading mode’ similar to what’s available on Android devices, where the screen dims...
  4. Folders in Read Only Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders in Read Only Mode: Please tell me when there will be a fix to the issues of folders being in Read Only mode. I am a photographer and my photo database software is not working because of the Pictures folder being Read Only. I have tried all the suggested methods of changing the properties of...
  5. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium, the Reading List: on the Edge feedback forum at I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-   Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge...
  6. Need Reading List app on my new PC

Need Reading List app on my new PC: I had it on my previous Windows 10 PC, but can't install it on my new one. Where is the link to the app that will work? The only app in the Store that I can find is for Windows 8. But it's currently on my previous Windows 10 PC....
  7. Looking for someone to read my minidump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for someone to read my minidump: This post is a follow up from another post (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/various-bluescreen-issues-when-starting-computer/432aabe9-5d10-4a55-8427-293c582e68bc?tm=1536074976462) about my bluescreen errors that I am still having problems...
  8. copying reading list to another pc

in Browsers and Email
    copying reading list to another pc: Anyone know how to copy a Edge reading list from one pc to another? I know I could use One note, copy paste the page address, or use a similar program, however is there a more efficient way something like google saving passwords. Cheers Raz 24112
  9. Windows 10 Reading List App

Windows 10 Reading List App: Windows 10 Reading List App update ready in store Version 6.3.9654.21199 Updated and installed OK 51849
  10. New Version Of Windows Reading List Available

New Version Of Windows Reading List Available: New Version of Windows Reading List App Available in Store Version 6.3.9654.21234 Downloaded And installed ok 53684