Windows 10: "A corrected hardware error has occurred" twice per minute post-11099

Discus and support "A corrected hardware error has occurred" twice per minute post-11099 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; With every single build post-11099, I'll get constant "A corrected hardware error has occurred" warnings in Event Viewer, usually twice per minute.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by blackroseMD1, Feb 24, 2016.

1. "A corrected hardware error has occurred" twice per minute post-11099

With every single build post-11099, I'll get constant "A corrected hardware error has occurred" warnings in Event Viewer, usually twice per minute.

"A corrected hardware error has occurred" twice per minute post-11099 [​IMG]

If I roll back to 11099, these tend to disappear.

Here's the details, please note that the Processor APIC ID is 0 in one of the warnings per minute and 1 in the other.

Any ideas?

:)

blackroseMD1, Feb 24, 2016
  2. David Haz Win User

A corrected hardware error has occurred

We appreciate the response, Casey. Feel free to post back to us the results of updating the processor.

Regards.

David Haz, Feb 24, 2016
  3. A corrected hardware error has occurred

Thank you for your response. My boss did suggest to me to update the bios as well. I will do the update for the processor and see how that goes.

Casey_sgc13, Feb 24, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

"A corrected hardware error has occurred" twice per minute post-11099

I have tons of those too. I just ignore them - as long as the system works - which it does.

5. essenbe Win User
    Blackrose, are you having BSOD problems? Do you have any software that may be causing problems? It is a common overclocking error, but That should not account for the difference in the Windows version you are running.

essenbe, Feb 24, 2016
  6. I'd ignore them too, but the previous post-11099 builds would all start locking up soon after these warnings started.

No blue screens, no OC aside from the factory OC on my GPU.

It's weird because this only happens after upgrading or clean installing any build after 11099. The good news is that I'm not seeing the error from previous builds in Event Viewer that caused lockups. On the other hand, I'm seeing a whole host of new errors. I'm going to try gaming for a bit and see if it locks up. That seemed to be what would trigger the behavior in the past.

7. essenbe Win User
    Please right click on the start icon and select Command prompt administrator, give admin permissions and copy/paste this into the window that opens and press enter sfc /scannow . If you decide to type it in, please notice the space between the sfc and the /. We want it to say no integrity violations were found. If it says there where corrupt files that could not be repaired, please reboot and run it again. You may have to run it 3 times with reboots in between each time or until it says 'No Integrity Violations Found'.

Also, if you don't have it, please download and install https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...en-forums.html) of the CPU, Mainboard, SPD and Memory tabs. On the SPD tab, you can select each Dimm slot from a dropdown in the upper left of the screen. I only need the ones with ram installed.

essenbe, Feb 24, 2016
  8. "A corrected hardware error has occurred" twice per minute post-11099

I ran sfc /scannow and it returned no integrity violations. It's returned the same result on previous builds where I was having issues though.

Here are the CPU-Z screenshots:

Thanks for attempting to help. I appreciate it.

9. essenbe Win User
    Blackrose, try 2 things for me please. Make sure the Firmware on your SSDs are up to date.

You have 2 sets of ram in your computer. Please remove the Corsair sticks in slots 1 and 2. The Crucial ram should be installed in slots 2 and 4. Run it with just the Crucial ram in those 2 slots and see if these 2 things make a difference. It is never a good idea to mix ram, especially from different manufacturers and different specs. I chose to keep the Crucial ram simply because they seem to have better specs than the Corsair ram. See if that makes a difference.

essenbe, Feb 24, 2016
  10. SSD firmware is up to date. Popped all the RAM out and put the Crucial in slots 2 and 4, but the errors are still occurring. It doesn't seem to be leading to the lockups that it was in earlier builds, as I was able to game for hours last night without issues.

At this point, if it's not causing lock ups, then I'm content to just let it be, as I'll be upgrading this rig with a new mobo, CPU and matching TridentZ RAM in about a week. If I'm still getting the errors after the upgrade, then I'll post back here.

Thanks for all your help essenbe!

11. essenbe Win User
    Sorry it didn't help. I hope everything works out well for you.

essenbe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

"A corrected hardware error has occurred" twice per minute post-11099

1. "A corrected hardware error has occurred" twice per minute post-11099 - Similar Threads - corrected hardware error

2. i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred: Hello, I've had an issue for a couple weeks where my computer had BSOD and I had to reinstall windows to be able to log in. Later I found out xmp what making my computer BSOD during gameplay randomly started after computer built 2 months ago. Initially thought it was the GPU...
  3. i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred: Hello, I've had an issue for a couple weeks where my computer had BSOD and I had to reinstall windows to be able to log in. Later I found out xmp what making my computer BSOD during gameplay randomly started after computer built 2 months ago. Initially thought it was the GPU...
  4. A corrected hardware error has occurred. WHEA-Logger no blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A corrected hardware error has occurred. WHEA-Logger no blue screen: I have been running into an issue where my computer screen will go black and everything will become unresponsive. I will have to force shut down with the power button and restart. When I look in the event viewer I see many A corrected hardware error has occurred events along...
  5. A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error...: A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Unknown Error SourceError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 4The details view of this entry contains further...
  6. A corrected hardware error has occurred.

A corrected hardware error has occurred.: I keep receiving this warning in the log. Is it normal and how to resolve it?Please help.xml view- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger" Guid="{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}" />...
  7. WHEA-Logger, Event 19: A corrected hardware error has occurred.

WHEA-Logger, Event 19: A corrected hardware error has occurred.: Just yesterday my computer completely shut down due to a bluescreen with the error code being: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I looked at other posts suggesting to update drivers and I did, but it didn't resolve the problem. I checked for faulty drivers and memory...
  8. A corrected hardware error has occurred

A corrected hardware error has occurred: Just viewed Event Viewer and I'm totally shocked to see this error having notable entries in the event viewer every second.Its mentioned PCI Express Root Port Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express. Primary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x5 Secondary Bus:Device:Function:...
  9. A corrected hardware error has occurred. Event ID 19

A corrected hardware error has occurred. Event ID 19: Hi My Lenovo laptop has been performing really badly sometimes acting normally and sometimes being so slow I couldn't exit applications, randomly restating, having trouble restarting (I found it restarted after an alt-ctrl-del or two from the Lenovo splash screen but I...
  10. WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred": Hi. Today i checked my event viewer and found some weird errors in 21.01.2018 : System Warning 21/01/2018 A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: 1 Error Type: 9 Processor ID: 0 Here are screen: [img] Its only in...