Windows 10: A couple of event queries

Discus and support A couple of event queries in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the last weeks I had been experiencing numerous errors showing up in Event Viewer. The retained Win 7 files, now deleted, seem to have reduced those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chipwood, Apr 17, 2016.

1. chipwood Win User

A couple of event queries

In the last weeks I had been experiencing numerous errors showing up in Event Viewer. The retained Win 7 files, now deleted, seem to have reduced those a great deal. Two in particular persist.
    Code: 1. The app didn't start. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information.2. The server App.AppXck5aaxyarfx8gxrgfk6pvakmmxeqvepc.mca did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.[/quote] Please, what are the causes of the errors, and how should I prevent their occurrences? Are they serious?

:)

chipwood, Apr 17, 2016
  2. barshar Win User

A couple of queries regarding the Nokia 700

1) What is the spring-loaded brass contact thingy under the battery cover for?

2) Do some 700's have a forward facing camera? I've seen pictures that have 2 things located where my 1 proximity sensor is

3) Theres a small hole on the back just below the battery cover, is that the microphone?

Thanks in advance...

barshar, Apr 17, 2016
  3. barshar Win User
    A couple of queries regarding the Nokia 700

OK, so thats the NFC antenna on the 700?

I've noticed similar brass conracts on my old Nokia X2 (it has a metal back as well), there are 2 of them but it has no NFC capability!

barshar, Apr 17, 2016
  4. SOHO1 Win User

SOHO1, Dec 21, 2016
  5. chipwood Win User
    My last post was 8 months ago! How the event toll reduced so much after my OP, I have no idea. Anyhow events are much more infrequent, so I am marking the thread solved.

chipwood, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. A couple of event queries - Similar Threads - couple event queries

2. Query

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query: Hi,my laptop hangs sometimes and shutters while playing games and my hdd usage is also not constant so iam thinking of upgrading it but as my budget is tight which should i upgrade first 1.my 4gb ram to 8 gb or2. Should i insert a nvme 128gb ssd as a boot device ??Please...
  3. Query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query: I am not able to find wifi and mobile hotspot option on my system having windows 10 pro installed.kindly help me to rectify this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query/5e026007-8f9d-45a8-a98d-b9f4c38c55e2
  4. Event ID Error 157 Security Query

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID Error 157 Security Query: I noticed an Event ID Error 157 as noted below. Is it recommended to run the command bcdedit /set hypervisorschedulertype core? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Hyper-V-Hypervisor Date: 05/09/2020 06:21:59 Event ID: 157 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords:...
  5. Query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query: My laptop came with a pre-activated Windows 10 several years ago. Yesterday, it restarted on its own, then when it opened, a message appeared on the lower right corner of the screen saying "Activate Windows". I opened Settings - Activation - Troubleshooter, then I received...
  6. Event ID 10016 Fix Query

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 10016 Fix Query: Good day everyone, regarding to this Fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-winapps/weather-application/e4630db3-50c2-4cc5-9813-f089494a1145 for Event ID 10016. I would like to ask the instruction on number 5, when it says to apply full...
  7. Help is needed for a couple of event errors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help is needed for a couple of event errors: I am using Windows 10 Prof 64 bit ,version 10.0.18363 built 18363. Windows Update version 1909. Event Viewer shows the following two errors: 1. The server {284CACFE-B6F2-461A-90C3-A7ACC8353816} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. Fix: The server did not...
  8. query

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    query: sir I am using window 10 pro and I daily seen a notification of window update. Please let me know how would I disable it permanently.I use internet on this windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/query/8be5d6b5-70dd-4aac-9373-9cc10896381f
  9. Query

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Query: Query Query Query Query Query 26801
  10. Event Viewer queries on my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer queries on my Windows 10 laptop: I have been looking through my Windows 10 (14393) Event Log lately and see a lot of errors that I would like to get cleaned up if possible, and was hoping I could have some advice on why they might be occurring and how to fix them? The main ones occurring consistently are...