Windows 10: A couple of graphics related issues in W10

Discus and support A couple of graphics related issues in W10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; A couple of graphics related issues in W10.Firstly, a message often pops up saying ''NVidia graphics driver has stopped responding and has recovered''.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by thefrecklepuny, Sep 12, 2015.

1. A couple of graphics related issues in W10

A couple of graphics related issues in W10.Firstly, a message often pops up saying ''NVidia graphics driver has stopped responding and has recovered''. Even after downloading most recent driver.

Secondly, I have now noticed that when my PC is in sleep mode for any length of time, resuming will result in black and white stepped / blocked stripes across my monitor.

Any ideas on what may be wrong? New graphic card? New Monitor??!!?? Reinstall Windows?

My monitor is an HP LP 2065. Graphic card GT640. NVidia driver 355.82

Thanks in advance.

:)

thefrecklepuny, Sep 12, 2015

2. Graphics tablet stops working after a couple of seconds

SOLUTION: The problem was the HP computer. Below is me (the original post) venting using only HP computers but I recently was able to test it out on a Dell computer and the tablet works on Windows 10 with the manufacturer CD. I'll leave this information
    here for anyone else experiencing issues.

Hello all and thanks for checking out this thread.

I have a Huion 1060pro+ graphics tablet which has proven to be of great annoyance lately. I've had this tablet for over a year and it's been working perfectly, but I wanted to do a clean install of Windows 7 a few weeks ago (some registry data got messed
    up and I couldn't open any pictures and other random software wouldn't work properly).

After doing so, the tablet would not communicate properly with Windows no matter what I do; I've gotten every update I can possibly get, I've reinstalled the driver (with and without the CD that came in, the other time I downloaded from the manufacturer's
    site), reinstalled Windows 7, upgraded to Windows 10 (hoping that some magic driver update would be included that would resolve this mess) and when that failed I resolved to try another computer which has Windows Vista installed.... nothing.... I was about
    to break my tablet in two...

Basically I cannot get it to communicate properly with Windows no matter what! Neither Windows 10, Vista nor Windows 7 can make the tablet run for longer than 10 seconds at most.

What happens is when I connect the device through a USB, Windows installs the driver BUT as soon as it is done with installing, the tablet stops working. When I just plug it into a USB port, that notification pop's up saying Windows is installing new hardware
    and the tablet works fine!!!! A couple of graphics related issues in W10 :mad: this is what really grinds my gears.

If I reconnect the tablet and Windows remembers it, then it skips the whole driver installation and I can't get it to function at all.

I'm exhausted out of possibilities to try, there's only thing that's on my mind that I am unable to do but it sounds like this could be the issue:

After spending several hours researching the internet, I stumbled upon a thread of someone who had a similar problem. What they noticed is that when they Right Click + Properties on the tablet under Devices and Printers, they notice that Windows has installed
    an extra set of HID compliant software (mouse, keyboard, pen etc...) ON TOP of the software that comes with the manufacturer. They were able to disable all those HID compliant software and they got the tablet to work!

However, for one HID compliant software on my computer (I think it's the keyboard) the disable button is grayed out and I'm left with only an uninstall option which I'd rather not click or an update driver option which just notifies me that the driver is
    up to date.

So yeah, that's them mess I'm in...

Thanks for all the people who have made it this far, and a bigger thanks to those who are looking for/thinking of any solution.

wutever549, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Graphics tablet stops working after a couple of seconds

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I would suggest you to refer to the link given below and check if that helps.

remove HID

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Sep 12, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

A couple of graphics related issues in W10

Some system components are missing or not installed properly. Try updating your chipset drivers (Intel or AMD) first and then you may have to reinstall the nVidia driver.

spapakons, Oct 2, 2015
Thema:

A couple of graphics related issues in W10

1. A couple of graphics related issues in W10 - Similar Threads - couple graphics related

2. Issue related to graphic drivers in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue related to graphic drivers in windows 10: Hello I have a old pc with tiny 10 23H1 ×64 version. After installing the os I downloaded the latest version of Nvidia graphic driver 309.08 WHQL for the inbuilt Nvidia geforce 7100 nforce 630i. But after installing the driver the task bar and the start menu became...
  3. Issue related to graphic drivers in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue related to graphic drivers in windows 10: Hello I have a old pc with tiny 10 23H1 ×64 version. After installing the os I downloaded the latest version of Nvidia graphic driver 309.08 WHQL for the inbuilt Nvidia geforce 7100 nforce 630i. But after installing the driver the task bar and the start menu became...
  4. Issue related to graphic drivers in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Crashes related to graphics drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes related to graphics drivers: Hello, For some time I've been having problems with games crashing and my pc crashing. Initially I only crashed while playing Path of Exile and the crashes were pretty infrequent. The error in the event viewer was "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has...
  6. Problem With Graphics or Something Related

Problem With Graphics or Something Related: So I have this problem that started out of the blue. Ever since last week maybe, my desktop out of nowhere went black like the background portion, but my cursor and taskbar was functional except that my cursor couldn't bring the right click menu on the desktop portion. Also,...
  7. Couple of questions on installing an older build of W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Couple of questions on installing an older build of W10: My old laptop (Acer Aspire 9301 from 2006) will not even install the latest builds, and 1803 ran very badly. At the moment I'm back to Vista and Google Chrome. I feel I would like to have a last ditch attempt at running an older build such as 1703 or 1709 (whcih I have used...
  8. W10 - 1803 USB related issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 - 1803 USB related issues: Hi, My AverMedia Hybrid TV-Tuner USB is not working in 1803. I have tried everything, from Re-Install Drivers, Troubleshoting, Compatibilty settings and nothing helps. I think it is USB related because the App launches normally but when it comes to the point where the...
  9. Graphics Card Related BSOD

Graphics Card Related BSOD: Hello, For awhile now, I have been trying to find the cause of a number of BSOD errors I'm getting. This issue is definitely tied to my graphics card. I have an Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 card and also an Nvidea GeForce GT 650M card. The BSOD error messages I am...
  10. Couple of Q's from a W10 newie

in Windows 10 Support
    Couple of Q's from a W10 newie: Hi all, Can anybody tell me why the transfer rate from my W10 PC to a USB flash drive is so terribly slow? Gawd, nearly an hour to transfer 14Gb. And how the hell can I remove the infernal rectangle of translucent colour around desktop icon when I hover over them. Tried...