Windows 10: A dilemma...

Discus and support A dilemma... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] 116030 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by werby, Aug 15, 2018.

1. werby Win User

A dilemma...

A dilemma... [​IMG]

:)

werby, Aug 15, 2018

2. 1TB Storage Dilemma

Hey all. I am looking into upgrading my drives. I was going to buy a Caviar Black for my OS and use a WD Green for junk but I also looked at the Spinpoint F3 and thought for the price it sure looks like a good drive.

So my dilemma is, should I pair the Caviar Black with a F3 or a Green?

Any suggestions?

guitarfreaknation, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Bitfenix Raider gunmetal side-window vs Cooler master storm scout II

I'm having a bit of a dilemma. I can't decide which case/chassis I should take. Any suggestions?

The360Kiwi, Aug 15, 2018
  4. peche Win User

A dilemma...

Big dilemma..

the dilemma here is your budget, hoy much you or your friend can spend?
    what do you want it for?

Regards,

peche, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

A dilemma...

1. A dilemma... - Similar Threads - dilemma

2. Touch Keyboard dilemma

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard dilemma: HiI often use the Touch Keyboard on Windows 10 for typing in accents for foreign words and for currency symbols. My problem is this: When I am trying to input the pound sign £ for British currency, I click on &123 and the $ sign, but the pound sign isn't one of the...
  3. Touch Keyboard dilemma

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Keyboard dilemma: HiI often use the Touch Keyboard on Windows 10 for typing in accents for foreign words and for currency symbols. My problem is this: When I am trying to input the pound sign £ for British currency, I click on &123 and the $ sign, but the pound sign isn't one of the...
  4. Touch Keyboard dilemma

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Locked out for 30 days. Verification Dilemma

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out for 30 days. Verification Dilemma: Hello and thank you for any help you can give to rescue my laptop from being a brick for the next 30 daysI bought a new laptop Lenovo i7 with Windows 11 and in setting it up I chose to use my thumbprint to unlock the computer. It also had me sign into my Microsoft account....
  6. Locked out for 30 days. Verification Dilemma

Locked out for 30 days. Verification Dilemma: Hello and thank you for any help you can give to rescue my laptop from being a brick for the next 30 daysI bought a new laptop Lenovo i7 with Windows 11 and in setting it up I chose to use my thumbprint to unlock the computer. It also had me sign into my Microsoft account....
  7. Verification Dilemma

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification Dilemma: Hello and thank you for any help you can give to rescue my laptop from being a brick for the next 30 daysI bought a new laptop Lenovo i7 with Windows 11 and in setting it up I chose to use my thumbprint to unlock the computer. It also had me sign into my Microsoft account....
  8. Verification Dilemma

Verification Dilemma: Hello and thank you for any help you can give to rescue my laptop from being a brick for the next 30 daysI bought a new laptop Lenovo i7 with Windows 11 and in setting it up I chose to use my thumbprint to unlock the computer. It also had me sign into my Microsoft account....
  9. Installed Apps dilemma

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Apps dilemma: Hello all. I found an old game on a 20+ year old hard drive. I copied the game folder to my current computer Program Files x86 folder in Windows 11. I'm able to run it just fine, but I need to install a patch for it. The patch file fails because it can't locate the game. I'm...
  10. Installed Apps dilemma

Installed Apps dilemma: Hello all. I found an old game on a 20+ year old hard drive. I copied the game folder to my current computer Program Files x86 folder in Windows 11. I'm able to run it just fine, but I need to install a patch for it. The patch file fails because it can't locate the game. I'm...