Windows 10: a error occurred on another computer

Discus and support a error occurred on another computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; error Oxc000000f... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by backscats, Aug 16, 2018.

1. backscats Win User

a error occurred on another computer

error Oxc000000f

:)

backscats, Aug 16, 2018
  2. pires87 Win User

ATI tool error occured`

Everytime i install Ati tool,once i restart my computer,a box will show me that the error occured when open ATI tool,i have try a few version,but the problem didn't change.It just keep tell me that it encounter a problem when open ATI tool and ask me to send error report.
    What is the problem?I had already try format my computer and install the other version of Window XP but cannot run it also.

pires87, Aug 16, 2018
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. u2konline Win User

"A Disk Read Error Occurred"

I tried to install windows 2000, and after i do a format, and after it copies the files, it says the computer must be restarted, but after it restarts, i get a message that says:

"A Disk Read Error Occurred"

Do i have to hit f6 and install something?
    i do have SATA.

u2konline, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. a error occurred on another computer - Similar Threads - error occurred another

2. "An unspecified error occurred 6e74667363686b2e 1271." and "An unspecified error occurred...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "An unspecified error occurred 6e74667363686b2e 1271." and "An unspecified error occurred...: Hello everyone. how do I fix cmd error "An unspecified error occurred 6e74667363686b2e 1271." and "An unspecified error occurred 6e74667363686b2e 17b4." Thanks in advance.I was trying to repair a USB drive G. i cant seem to find a relevant fix for the error code. and keeps on...
  3. 0x803FABC3 Error occurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x803FABC3 Error occurred: I go to the activation page and the troubleshoot is not helping at all. I have been using Windows 10 since I got it and this is the first time I have seen this pop up. I used the SFC tools, but still, the same error occurred....
  4. An unspecified error occurred 696e647863686b2e 532. An unspecified error occurred...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An unspecified error occurred 696e647863686b2e 532. An unspecified error occurred...: computer started getting laggy and generally failing. at this point I generally decide it time for a fresh wipe. so I turn off my pc pull out my 2nd drive with all im info on it. then procced to format my m.2 drive. had a lot of trouble with it. boot looping. but eventually...
  5. Another Money App 'An error occurred, try refreshing' Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another Money App 'An error occurred, try refreshing' Error: I was using the Money app on a daily basis. Not sure if it was the latest update, but I do believe the Money app was working fine after the last round of updates for Patch Tuesday.The issue is, when I click on the Money app, an error loads for the 'Home' and 'Watchlist' page....
  6. Another Money App 'An error occurred, try refreshing' Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another Money App 'An error occurred, try refreshing' Error: I was using the Money app on a daily basis. Not sure if it was the latest update, but I do believe the Money app was working fine after the last round of updates for Patch Tuesday.The issue is, when I click on the Money app, an error loads for the 'Home' and 'Watchlist' page....
  7. 0x803FABC3 Error occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x803FABC3 Error occurred: I tried to re activate windows 10 using digital license but it show following error. Please help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x803fabc3-error-occurred/a2261d99-8a74-4086-8b66-04f00a373d8c
  8. Error occur in startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error occur in startup: When I run my laptop it auto start diagnosing my laptop after that it show error: Automatic repair could not repair your pc......... ........ Log file C:\windows\system32\Logfiles\srt\srttrial.txt After that: I use some fix from Microsoft website Like- 1 Chkdsk...
  9. Error occured

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error occured: i can't sign in to my account ! it says "something went wrong" and i tried to sign in from a different browser but an error 401 occured I need help as soon as possible! how can i sign in again?...
  10. An error occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred: When I click on New anywhere I get Microsoft middle of screen change from different languages then "An error occurred" message. What can I do to fix this/ I have completed all updates, still have issues?...