Windows 10: A Few Parts

Discus and support A Few Parts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If anyone wants a unused CPU X4 860K, a couple of Vengeance 2GB DDR3 1600 ram sticks, a Fractal 400 watt PSU just PM me and they are yours. Free of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AlanWade, Jun 29, 2015.

1. AlanWade Win User

A Few Parts

If anyone wants a unused CPU X4 860K, a couple of Vengeance 2GB DDR3 1600 ram sticks, a Fractal 400 watt PSU just PM me and they are yours.

Free of course

:)

AlanWade, Jun 29, 2015
  2. FEW
    few Win User

Active Sync Error 85020006

This solved the problem for me...

On my WM 6 device

goto to settings.

goto connections

goto USB to PC

"UNCHECK" the box to the left of 'Enable advanced network functionality'.

After that, my WM 6 device will now sync with PC via USB cable or remotely with my exchange server via 3G.

3. FEW
    few Win User
    Error 85020006 or 0x8502006

This solved the problem for me...

On my WM 6 device

goto to settings.

goto connections

goto USB to PC

"UNCHECK" the box to the left of 'Enable advanced network functionality'.

After that, my WM 6 device will now sync with PC via USB cable or remotely with my exchange server via 3G.

Hope that helps.

4. AlanWade Win User

A Few Parts

Ohh and the Asrock H61 Pro BTC motherboard (unused) as well.

AlanWade, Jun 29, 2015
Thema:

A Few Parts

1. A Few Parts - Similar Threads - Few Parts

2. When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.: Whenever i open a game it goes into exclusive mode but I have exclusive mode disabled. I had this problem a few month ago and disabled it and now its happening again without it active....
  3. When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i have a game open all background apps take a few seconds for audio to come in.: Whenever i open a game it goes into exclusive mode but I have exclusive mode disabled. I had this problem a few month ago and disabled it and now its happening again without it active....
  4. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  5. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  6. Hi let's get a few things out of the way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi let's get a few things out of the way: Hello I had a problem with Windows updates and Microsoft support team help me with them but they said they would have to reinstall windows into my desktop computer he started to uninstall Windows but didn't do a backup he said my computer would started 6 or 7 times and he...
  7. Hi let's get a few things out of the way

Hi let's get a few things out of the way: Hello I had a problem with Windows updates and Microsoft support team help me with them but they said they would have to reinstall windows into my desktop computer he started to uninstall Windows but didn't do a backup he said my computer would started 6 or 7 times and he...
  8. PC crashing in games after fixing a few parts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing in games after fixing a few parts.: So, about an hour and a half ago, i re-installed a back-tower fan, because the old one was covered in dust, then i cleaned the graphics card, wiped off one ram stick, and basically just took apart a few things to clean & re-install. afterwards, i decided to play Osu just to...
  9. PC crashing in games after fixing a few parts.

PC crashing in games after fixing a few parts.: So, about an hour and a half ago, i re-installed a back-tower fan, because the old one was covered in dust, then i cleaned the graphics card, wiped off one ram stick, and basically just took apart a few things to clean & re-install. afterwards, i decided to play Osu just to...
  10. PC crashing in games after fixing a few parts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging